221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Naseem Hamed Released!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    I'm sure the judge who sentenced him said he must serve atleat half of that sentence...

but lets not get this out of preportion.... this was an accident folks caused by showing off in a flash car.

hes done his time IMO... the right thing for him to do would be to give Mr Burgin some dosh as a way to compensate him.

now look for the "Naz looking to return in 2007" threads coming to a forum near you
    u wouldnt be calling it accident if u was that poor bloke
    fair point i wouldn't... but the fact still remains it was

ICB Guest

yea i know what ur saying mate it just annoys me because of hamed foolishness and not giving a damn that poor bloke is going suffer for rest of hes life while naseem has served only 6 months for doing that to another human being ?? i dont think its fair mate

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    yea i know what ur saying mate its just because of hamed foolishness and not giving a damn that poor bloke is going suffer for rest of hes life while naseem has served only 6 months for doing that to another human being ?? i dont think its fair mate
    I agree but my point is this is a high profile case.. there are cases going through with people doing the self same thing and getting no more than a few hours of comunity service...

where as i think Naz got the full amount that the law permitted ((could be wrong on that))

and people posting like he went out to kill someone that day just aint right.

truth is the law needs changing... i hate all the different rules for different fools stuff.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see it as an accident, Hamed was using his car as as a penis compensator and was stupid... when you drive like that some one is bound to get hurt sooner or later.

Not deliberate of him to injure the man, but deliberate to try and stroke his ego.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You can't lock Nas up forever - he got the top sentence the judge could pass under the law so anything else needs to be dealt with in terms of civil, not criminal law.

As for the victim getting anything back, the fact that Nas was convicted means that the victim will automatically win any civil case where he tries to get damages. Judging by the nature of his injuries, they will be pretty hefty - the idea with damages is putting the victim back, as far as possible, to their life before the accident. Hopefully, any award will go some way to making up for Naz behaving (surprise surprise) like an arrogant dickhead when he got in his car that day.

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB
    I don't see it as an accident, Hamed was using his car as as a penis compensator and was stupid... when you drive like that some one is bound to get hurt sooner or later.

Not deliberate of him to injure the man, but deliberate to try and stroke his ego.
    agreed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo
    I'm sure the judge who sentenced him said he must serve atleat half of that sentence...

but lets not get this out of preportion.... this was an accident folks caused by showing off in a flash car.

hes done his time IMO... the right thing for him to do would be to give Mr Burgin some dosh as a way to compensate him.

now look for the "Naz looking to return in 2007" threads coming to a forum near you
    Oh Lord, Saddo, don't encourage any more of those Naz is back threads. I read enough of them last year, and the year before that and.......
    Formerly LuciferTheGreat

Thread Information