0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: WRIGHT VS. TAYLOR 2 ....................... CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    Taylor's weakness is that he has no plan B. If he;s going to get hit he accepts it and then tries to fire back which is why Wright could dance away from it when he decided to. he does this in the rematch he has no problem
    Agreed. Another serious issue...& I've seen it alot lately...he's shitty on the back foot. Really really...defenseless.
    Yeah even Lennox said that hie balance was shat. And it was obvious when Taylor missed a jab and Wright moved and Taylor tried to switch directions but couldn't and froze like someone in the crowd shouted "take a picture for my son Jermain!" And you know he did it
    Cheeze!
    Thats true but he doesnt ever allow the other guy to dominate . B- Hop and Winky had sucess against him but he'd always answer with a fast flurry . Hes also the puncher in this fight with youth on his side . Its just another ageing 12 round fight for Winky and that will make the differnce.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i cant wait till this fight.... winky will be on top again i believe, its will be close ... but they cant draw twice in a row and i believe winky will stick his kneck out and win...
    but massive props to jermain ive said it before and i'll say it again he must be one of the only fairly young men in the sport who is on the top level that ducks absolutely nobody...
    the legends that are bernard hopkins and winky wright in his last three and his next fight shows how huge his heart and belief in his skill is, i want winky to win... but i certainly wont be mad if jermain does becuase i respect him very much!!
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taylor is younger, faster, stronger, and will be even more improved the second time these two fight. Jermain also has had two big fights with Hopkins and one with Winky...so he is getting some great experience as well. He is only going to get better and more confident. Here is hoping he convincingly shuts cry baby Wright's mouth in the rematch. I have never had anything against Winky before, but his pathetic attitude and response after his last fight made me lose some respect for him. People hate on Jermain...but don't hate on HIM for close decisions in his favor. He has been man enough to give both Hopkins and Wright a rematch....and I think he has a great attitude and the skill to be a bright spot in this sport. RESPECT the man.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If BHop couldn't do any better in a rematch with this kid then don't expect Wink too.

Old vets like Winky and Bernard are the best of the best they don't make mistakes, they give their best performance 1st time around when they have the advantage of experience. Taylors athleticism negates his opponents experience and he gained some experience in his last fight did Winky gain any athleticism?

It's no secret that Manny is one of the best trainers on the planet against a lefty. He only had a small amount of time to make any impact with JT last time and got the draw.. albeit worthy or not.. so just like the Hopkins rematch I see every advantage in the Wright rematch going to Taylor.

Taylor MD

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zhubin
    Taylor is younger, faster, stronger, and will be even more improved the second time these two fight. Jermain also has had two big fights with Hopkins and one with Winky...so he is getting some great experience as well. He is only going to get better and more confident. Here is hoping he convincingly shuts cry baby Wright's mouth in the rematch. I have never had anything against Winky before, but his pathetic attitude and response after his last fight made me lose some respect for him. People hate on Jermain...but don't hate on HIM for close decisions in his favor. He has been man enough to give both Hopkins and Wright a rematch....and I think he has a great attitude and the skill to be a bright spot in this sport. RESPECT the man.
    bad intentions rules CC

Thread Information