Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Scrap's Stretch Programme

Guys

Scrap is out cutting the grass for me, while he is doing that I have been commanded to upload some stretches, he will come on later to explain them all to you.

Regards

Mrs Scrap !
    YouTube - Chicken Stretch -The first one I call the chicken stick neck out keeping chin at the same angle at all times then push neck back into neck as hard as you can hold for 15secs then repeat 5 times When you get use to it while the necks back and under pressure start turning slowly left then right Its a great neck strengthener.
    YouTube - Hands Elastic -keep the pressure on the arms with the elastic, keep pushing out.
    YouTube - shake belly on ball
    YouTube - Stick Stretch -keep the elbows locked great one for the shoulders and pecks
    YouTube - Leg Stretch
    YouTube - Bits -make sure the hips dont move hand under foot with knee behind elbow . The secret is to push the knee into the elbow hard and not moving the hips, its the best stretch for groin and lower back I know.
    YouTube - hiptwist -knees together hips of the floor level with knees and shoulders twist the knees as shown good for lower back glutes, abs, hips its best to stretch hamstrings after
    YouTube - stretch
    YouTube - five -as shown complete figure of 8 with leg with toe pointing down at all times 5 reps then reverse while pushing into the ball with the other foot and pushing into the floor with the knee. Take your time with it Hes going to fast as wide and high as you can try it it will make your eyes water. Great one for hip stability and flexibility
    YouTube - ballarmstretch
    YouTube - fig of 8 with ball -works the whole body, to do it you have to be fit. It works every muscle in the body at once, coordination at its ultimate

Have fun !
    Last edited by Chris Nagel; 11-24-2008 at 01:45 AM. Reason: Added Scrap's comments for convenience.
    Pain lasts a only a minute, but the memory will last forever....

boxingbournemouth - Cornelius Carrs private boxing tuition and personal fitness training

Thread Information