Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Best Summer Movie this Summer??????????

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Best Summer Movie this Summer??????????

hey bros and sis this summer i was not too impressed with the summer movies this time around. i admit i did not see that many flicks this summer, but out of the ones i saw id have to say and suprisingly and sad to say that Adam Sandler's: CLICK was actually my favorite summer movie this year. he actually suprised me that he can act seriously as well and it was an entertaining not using ya brain kind of flick.

what was your best Summer movie in your opinion and why?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Best Summer Movie this Summer??????????

What came out this summer?!? I can't even remember!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    hey bros and sis this summer i was not too impressed with the summer movies this time around. i admit i did not see that many flicks this summer, but out of the ones i saw id have to say and suprisingly and sad to say that Adam Sandler's: CLICK was actually my favorite summer movie this year. he actually suprised me that he can act seriously as well and it was an entertaining not using ya brain kind of flick.

You hadn't seen Punch Drunk Love?

I go mostly to see the horror films. Even the crap ones. If you don't support the genre it will fade away again.

I didn't care for Superman. I thought X-3 was shit. I guess I would have to say that my favorite summer movies was...The Descent.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla

You hadn't seen Punch Drunk Love?

I go mostly to see the horror films. Even the crap ones. If you don't support the genre it will fade away again.

I didn't care for Superman. I thought X-3 was S***. I guess I would have to say that my favorite summer movies was...The Descent.
    hmmmmmmmm Descent? huh whos all in that one? and how was it? no i have not seen punch drunk love i hear its actually good too. ive seen spanglish so yeah that does show somewhat his serious side in there. yeah superman looked weak to me, X-3 was all action no story. i do agree.

El Kabong Guest

X-3 was ok, Miami Vice was decent it could have been a LOT better though...but I enjoyed it.

Flyboys is getting ready to come out, it seems like it will be badass

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    X-3 was ok, Miami Vice was decent it could have been a LOT better though...but I enjoyed it.

Flyboys is getting ready to come out, it seems like it will be badass
    flyboys? whos in that? sounds like a boyband

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i have to agree it was a good film,i didnt expect much but it really surprised me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to agree P4P there wasn't that many good ones that came out. If I had to choose my favorite it probably would have to be Talledaga Nights with Will Ferral I thought that movie was hilarious. I really didn't see to many but I read the reviews on allot of them and I don't think this summer was to good for movies.

El Kabong Guest

flyboys? whos in that? sounds like a boyband
    http://www.mgm.com/flyboys/

There is the homepage for it, check it out...it's PG-13 and not R though...that sort of makes me worry about it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah man its sucks cuz when we was kids man the summer movies were classics! i mean damn the 80's alone some pimp asss classics! each summer would try to top the summer before. now adays its like are u kidding me? their making that movie? kinda sad but it reminds us how good we had it when we was kids huh? NOSTALGIA

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the movies sucked--next summer will def b good with spiderman 3 and transformers---they just need 2 make a voltron movie now

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by undefeated
    the movies sucked--next summer will def b good with spiderman 3 and transformers---they just need 2 make a voltron movie now

ahahah you my friend have just earned a CC from me by saying the key word: VOLTRON!!!!!!!
    the only other V word i love more is VAGINA haahha hollaaaar

El Kabong Guest

VOLTRON! WOOOOOO boy when they whip out the crazy sword it's ALLLLL OVER BITCH monster that the crazy guy with the Ricky Hatton tan made!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Is this going to focus around the original Transformers or the ones that are popular today. If it's the latter it will be complete poo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Is this going to focus around the original Transformers or the ones that are popular today. If it's the latter it will be complete poo.
    ok i wanna see some CC's for this one.......... u guys remember the soundtrack to the original cartoon movie? U GOT THE TOUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Information