Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default pacman will devastate barrera worse next time

Barrera is going to have to fight pac like he did rocky juarez just to survive, hes got no shot in a rematch, none

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: pacman will devastate barrera worse next time

I have to agree that Pac will beat Barrera again.

But I don't agree that he should fight him exactly like he did Juarez. Juarez is inactive enough to be beaten with a jab and some movement. Pac's different, throws a lot more punches, Barrera would need to use some of that gameplan, movement and the jab, but he also needs to get Pac's respect by sitting down on some right hands and left hooks to the body. He never really got Pac's respect first time out, he'd have to this time.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Haha. Coming from "pacdog" i guess that is a pretty unbiased view. Idiotic comments like that show your lack of knowledge and make you sound like Pacman groupie. If Manny even wins his rematch with Eric...he will fight a much more focused and ready Barrera. For you to say a legend like Barrera has "no shot" makes you sound like a fool.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Actually watching the clinic Barrera put on against Juarez on Saturday has me thinking the exact opposite.

If the two meet again, Barrera stays on the outside, boxes behind his jab and keeps Pacquio at bay to win a 12 round decision, kind of like the first Pacman Morales fight.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by zhubin
    Haha. Coming from "pacdog" i guess that is a pretty unbiased view. Idiotic comments like that show your lack of knowledge and make you sound like Pacman groupie. If Manny even wins his rematch with Eric...he will fight a much more focused and ready Barrera. For you to say a legend like Barrera has "no shot" makes you sound like a fool.
    Second your post... I agree it would be a great rematch with a much more focused MAB.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    Actually watching the clinic Barrera put on against Juarez on Saturday has me thinking the exact opposite.

If the two meet again, Barrera stays on the outside, boxes behind his jab and keeps Pacquio at bay to win a 12 round decision, kind of like the first Pacman Morales fight.
    Disagree,Morales boxed beautifully but he also went to war ALOT,I don't think you can fight Manny and not go to war for the whole fight and that's when the question marks are raised about MAB,can he straighten Pac out with a few shots? Does he still have enough fire left? I'm not so sure but NO WAY does he beat Pac the way he did Juarez.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo

Disagree,Morales boxed beautifully but he also went to war ALOT,I don't think you can fight Manny and not go to war for the whole fight and that's when the question marks are raised about MAB,can he straighten Pac out with a few shots? Does he still have enough fire left? I'm not so sure but NO WAY does he beat Pac the way he did Juarez.
    Definitely, to say that Juarez is deliberate and patient is understating it, sometimes its hard to tell if he's actually conscious.

I just can't see Barrera holding Pac off with a jab for 12 rounds like he did Juarez, Pac is the anti-Juarez, he's absolutely relentless, jabbing and moving is something he definitely needs to use but he's gonna have to get Pac's respect at times, and back him off some like Morales did the first time.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacdog
    Barrera is going to have to fight pac like he did rocky juarez just to survive, hes got no shot in a rematch, none
    I didn't know I had a cousin here.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I actaully fancy Barrera to Decision Pacman.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

as long as MAB has 2 hands and a heartbeat you cannot write him off that easy....I think Pacman will win but I don't think it's going to be easy....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

here's how to beat pac. make sure he doesn't wear the gloves his use to get his old manager mohammad back and get pac cut in the early rounds. just like the first morales fight.

or you can just food poison him like manny stewart said.

pac owns this two so called legends...don't look so good against someone great.

I have more respect for em then mab cause em has balls to take another beating by pac...

fun to watch them get a year older everytime pac hits them....

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hidden Content
    RIP, Crazy Samurai. Thank you for your Drumming.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I disagree completely. You are talking hot wind. Barrera has a realistic shot of beating Pac IMO.

I agree with Bilbo. MAB should box smart and realise its all about stealing the rounds by being savvy. He needs a lot of movement and to keep that jab shooting out. Unlike against Juarez Barrera will need to let it all hang out at some points. Thats where it all becomes very interesting...

We've not seen Barrera dig deep for a while, but for a career closer against Pac, you can be sure he will lay it all on the line....

But then there is Morales first, and I aint ruling him out either

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think if you look at their careers ( Mab , pac and morales ) youl see that Barrera gets it right second time round , Juarez 1 was an off night but he got it right in the return , he beat Morales twice over and deserved to get the decision against Jones.

Morales has been in decline for a while . At 80 % he had what it took to beat Pac but after a beating from Raheem he had nothing left against Pac the 2nd time . His only chance in the rubber match is if Pac adopts the wrong tactics and tries to outbox him like he did with Larios .

Pac is receiving alot of credit based on that 1 win over a washed up Morales but look at his career . He has had mixed results recently , draw with Marquez , loss to Erik Nc with Sanchez and earlier on his carrer hes been k.o'd a couple times by nobodies . In his last fight he was wobbled by a featherfisted superbantam and couldnt put him away . Hes by no means this unbeatable monster people make out

Putting it into context Barrera should have the tools to prove the last Pac fight was an off night for him and for those who dont believe it , go and bet big on Pac

Thread Information