Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Joel " Love Child" Julio ?????

Hey anyone here any news on whats going on with him, or who he is fighting next??

I saw on Boxrec that he is scheduled to fight on 10/27/06 in Florida....Dosent list an opponent.

Man with all the hype you would of thought he would be the next great world beater..

I like him alot he is a sizzling puncher with power in both hands..Hopefully Buddy's got him working some more basics....Julio is one hell of a Prospect I hope to see him getting back in the mix soon he just adds to an already stacked division...Probably the best division in Boxing right now..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Joel " Love Child" Julio ?????

How are you bro? I posted an artice on the name of the person he is fighting but that was a while ago. Should be nothing more than a tuine up,Julio still has a bright future,I like the kid.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    How are you bro? I posted an artice on the name of the person he is fighting but that was a while ago. Should be nothing more than a tuine up,Julio still has a bright future,I like the kid.
    I'm doing alright Brutha thanks for asking .....I must of missed that article, tune up fight huh I guess it makes sense let him get his confidence back by beating on some D-C class fighter and see if he has worked on his defecienties, I hope he dosent pull a Sam Peter and just go all out an swing for the fences when he should really take this tune up fight as an opportunity to adjust and mature in the ring...I mean there are some good gotdam welters out there and if he dosent tweak his style a little he will get outboxed by most of those guys when he steps up again..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Buddy is overrated just because Tarver beat Roy. Julio needs Manny Stewart
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I have to agree about Buddy. He had a HORRIBLE game plan prepared for Gatti vs PBF. It's not like he had a great chance anyway, but trying to outbox him? Why not just use power.

Everyone that Buddy has picked up recently has lost. Julio,Brewster,Tarver, Gatti, etc... I liked him as a fighter, and he maybe good for getting guys in shape, but he seems to let the fighter decide what the game plan is and not control them. I still like the guy, but he's definitely overrated.
    Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Thread Information