Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Am I an asshole?

Before you say "yes" here is the story

I'm in college and had a test in every class this week. 5 tests. My study habits are waiting until the night before and then study for a test. I do pretty well with this. But 5 tests this week kicked my a**. I slept NO MORE than 3 hours everynight this week.

So Two days ago i'm taking a test. This bitchy girl walks in and is talking to her friend and has the mouth of a sailor. "So I said you F****** bitch, omg that's such S*** F****** whore whats her name?" If this girl was really gorgeous, this may not have bothered me as much. But she wasn't.

Then she says to her friend, "watch, im not going to even take this F****** test, i'll say i was sick or something stupid a** professor wont even notice." And she leaves.

So in recitation today i walk in and sit down, she turns around and offers me a bite of her cinnamon bun. Very flirtaciously, but I am a good looking guy and am used to that. But this girl...she looks like she lets guys go for free-for-alls between her legs. And she is is a real bitch from everything Ive heard her say and do. Like I said, I am not a shalow person and dont judge on looks, but I couldnt help but noticing she wasnt attractive in anyway. If she was, I may not have done this (makes me sound like an a** lol). So I see that she didnt take the test and was copying down the questions and answers and S***. I never tell on people, I let them do their own thing and let me do mine...99% of the time. And this happened to be the 1% of the time I didn't. So I emailed the professor and alerting her that the girl was cheating.

I'm confused on how I feel about this. Part of me feels like an asshole. Part of me feels like a snitch. And part of me feels total gratification

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Am I an asshole?

Don't feel bad dude, sometimes you just gotta do what your conscience dictates. Enjoy that gratification, and make sure to remind your professor not to alert the girl to who ratted on her

But the few questions i have are:
    1) Did you accept the bun?
    2) Was the bun an euphemism for a "free-for-all between her legs"?
    3) Are you sure you weren't just exhausted and hallucinated the whole thing? You realise it's tuesday....and there's 3 tests to go right

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I was taking you all seriously until you said she offered you a bit of her cinnamon bun because you're a good looking guy and this always happens to you.

Then all I could think about was Baller saying that he was a monster for his weight, and Rahman and his amazing dancing vids.

Then I got too busy laughing at all three of you and lost whatever it was you were going on about :P

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes, for two reasons:

1. You give actually give a toss what people think about your actions

and

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    So in recitation today i walk in and sit down, she turns around and offers me a bite of her cinnamon bun. Very flirtaciously, but I am a good looking guy and am used to that.
    Come on... you're a bloke... even if it's true you're not supposed to say it... unless you are Ali or fuccking Shaft or somebody... not some one who grasses up some slag and then worries about the Karma... :P

No need to alert your lecturer about it really, if she cheats her way through the whole entire course (unlikely) what ever peice of paper she gets will be useless when she enters the real world were she is expected to use the skills and knowlodge that she has gained.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    I was taking you all seriously until you said she offered you a bit of her cinnamon bun because you're a good looking guy and this always happens to you.

Then all I could think about was Baller saying that he was a monster for his weight, and Rahman and his amazing dancing vids.

Then I got too busy laughing at all three of you and lost whatever it was you were going on about :P
    LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I believe in a Karma mate.. you piss one someone it comes back 10 fold. you made a mistake in my opinion, learn from it, next time some ugly broad offers you a bite of Cinnamon bun, take it , say thank you and discreetly toss it in the trash if you must , why hurt some chicks feelings? It's bad Karma i think..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Don't feel bad dude, sometimes you just gotta do what your conscience dictates. Enjoy that gratification, and make sure to remind your professor not to alert the girl to who ratted on her

3) Are you sure you weren't just exhausted and hallucinated the whole thing? You realise it's tuesday....and there's 3 tests to go right
    For the bun: I gave a nice smile and said "no thanks"

2) Errr...I still don't understand that word in that contect even after visiting dictionary.com

3) Hahaha, when i first read that I was like "IS it tuesday!?" then realized it wasnt. Or is it?

Bilbo you are an ass I am a stud out for pasture. But that was actually the first time i've been offered food from a stranger, you are right. I stand corrected. It was to illustrate the incredible bad taste of this girl...the intentions were indeed slutty and I wasn't having any of it!

Coach I believe in karma too, I never go out of the way to screw someone over. But after busting my ass all week studying I was real annoyed.. Its also unfair to everyone else in the class who studied and prepared, pulling all nighters for someone to lie to get out of a test then just to come back a cheat later. Hell, I wouldve liked to done that, wouldve got a better grade; but I didnt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

well lets look at the facts here........... what size bra does she wear?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm

For the bun: I gave a nice smile and said "no thanks"

2) Errr...I still don't understand that word in that contect even after visiting dictionary.com

3) Hahaha, when i first read that I was like "IS it tuesday!?" then realized it wasnt. Or is it?

Bilbo you are an a** I am a stud out for pasture. But that was actually the first time i've been offered food from a stranger, you are right. I stand corrected. It was to illustrate the incredible bad taste of this girl...the intentions were indeed slutty and I wasn't having any of it!

Coach I believe in karma too, I never go out of the way to screw someone over. But after busting my a** all week studying I was real annoyed.. Its also unfair to everyone else in the class who studied and prepared, pulling all nighters for someone to lie to get out of a test then just to come back a cheat later. Hell, I wouldve liked to done that, wouldve got a better grade; but I didnt.

Your not studying for a peice of paper that says pass though are you? It's not worth the hassle/karma/what ever really... a peice of paper won't take you far if your mind is full of shite.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB

Your not studying for a peice of paper that says pass though are you? It's not worth the hassle/karma/what ever really... a peice of paper won't take you far if your mind is full of shite.
    It worked for wacko didn't it, and his mind's full of shite. (in case you're among the 50% of americans who had their humour chopped off, i'm kidding). And I'm sure that kid's got a piece of paper. And it probably took him to the off-licence where he exchanged that piece of paper for a litre of stoichkov discount vodka which also doubles as bleach.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    well lets look at the facts here........... what size bra does she wear?

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGB

It worked for wacko didn't it, and his mind's full of shite. (in case you're among the 50% of americans who had their humour chopped off, i'm kidding). And I'm sure that kid's got a piece of paper. And it probably took him to the off-licence where he exchanged that piece of paper for a litre of stoichkov discount vodka which also doubles as bleach.
    I'm not American

What did Wacko do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I didn't even read the entire thing, I made it to "I am a good looking guy and am used to that" - then I realized this post is a lie

Cause I'm the only good looking guy on this forum

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

k I finally read all of it!

rat

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)