Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Gear

Shoes- What you recc?

Headgear- What kind? must be mouth pro since i have braces.

gloves?-- im not an amteur yet.. but im taking this seriously.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Gear

Gloves for what? Bag or sparring? You can't use one pair for both.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

sparring

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

then get sparring or training gloves. 16oz. it all depends on your budget, but titleboxing.com has some mexican style training gloves for $40 that look very nice for the money. http://store.titleboxing.com/tsgm.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I dont know if your in the UK or the USA. If your in the UK then we have the best deal anywhere for Sparring Gloves at the moment.

We have a massive sale on all our TITLE stock, before it rebrands completely as Lonsdale. Title is Used in Boxing Gyms all over the UK and is soem of the best equipment on the market. We are selling Title Super Spar 10 oz to 18 0z gloves for £37.50!!!! Normal Retail Price £50! http://www.fightshop.com/product.asp...=437&quantity=

Also TITLE Head guards and boots with huge discounts. Any questions e mail us on sales@fightshop.com

This offer ends at the end of October.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I get the idea that Title in the US and UK are NOT the same.

Also, you'd recommend those goofy looking blue things that resemble clown mits over Fairtex?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Von Milash
    I get the idea that Title in the US and UK are NOT the same.

Also, you'd recommend those goofy looking blue things that resemble clown mits over Fairtex?
    His company probably doesnt sell Fairtex, why would he recommend something he doesnt sell. Or he is trying to sell all of his title stuff as soon as he can.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you don't really think I'm stupid enough to ask him a question after not having looked at his site, do you?

of course they sell fairtex. click the link and browse the store.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sorry for any confusion

TITLE in the UK and TITLE in the USA are different brands, different companies (just happen to share the same name). We are a UK based store. I dont really know anything about TITLE in the USA.

TITLE in the UK have been making boxing equipment since 1949. Its a very reputable brand its very high quality stuff, and its the gear thats most used by boxing gyms in the UK. The company however now has the rights to the Lonsdale brand (another old UK boxing brand) and is in the process of dropping the TITLE name and rebranding it all under Lonsdale, maybe to end any confusion with USA TITLE, We are reducing stock levels of TITLE as we cant buy any more, and we will soon be stocking the full Lonsdale range, hence the sale. For anyone who is not that fussed about having a "brand" and wants the good quality equipment they are a very good bargain.

Yes we sell Fairtex, which is excellent gear, and i put TITLE gear on a similar level in terms of quality, as i said most boxing gyms in the UK buy TITLE, Fairtex is geared towards a Thai Boxing market simply because of its origins and history. My personal preference after seeing all these different brands and using them is Windy, but that is just my personal preference. Its all good stuff, the philosophy behind our shop is that we only sell decent quality equipment that doesnt start falling apart after 3 months.

As for the goofy looking blue mitts, that did make me laugh but i think it maybe just the photo angle, we didnt take the pictures of the TITLE products (we did take the pictures of the Fairtex gloves) but them side by side and they dont look that much different.

Thread Information