Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default David Haye v Giacobbe Fragomeni - WBC title eliminator

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/6033979.stm

It has been announced that the next defence of Haye European title will also be an eliminator for the WBC Cruiserweight strap. Giacobbe Fragomeni (21-0) is the opponent for Haye, and the signs are not exceptional that he will put up much of a challenge, although, like Haye, Fragomeni has edged a points defeat over Haye's last opponent Ismail Abdoul. I was not alone in finding Haye's last defence to be an absolute snoozer, but looking over Fragomeni's record, this will be his second trip outside of Italy, twith his last fight against a fighter with a 3-4 record held in Spain. He is however a former holder of the WBC International Cruiserweight title.
    As for Haye, the important thing for him is to beat this guy, and go one step closer to a WBC shot at O'Neil Bell's Cruiserweight strap, which would really give us a measure of where Haye is at and how good he really is.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: David Haye v Giacobbe Fragomeni - WBC title eliminator

i like haye he's a good prospect.... the eliminator seems a breeze.. but i dunno about fighting bell... might be interesting to see how he copes... i dont see how he's prepared for bell or even how the eliminator is much of a step to prepare him for his biggest bout if he is to face bell....
    but all the bess to haye hes a badass brit and he need his shot sooner or later... its not an impossibility for sure.
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Thread Information