Hey I like Baldomir, and he has given "journeymen" fighters out there a huge boost. I respect the guy for what he has achieved and that he has made the most out of his opportunities and ability, but I truely believe that it will all come to an end at the hands of PBF. He caught Zab by surprise at the right time. I really dislike Judah and anyone can tell that prior to the fight that he had totally underestimated Baldomir and payed him no respect. He was already hyping his fight with PBF. Zab has the concentration ability of a child with ADH, whose spent the whole day drinking coke and arrived at Disney World. Went into the fight totally unprepared and we all know that he wouldn't be able to dig deep if we gave him a bulldozer. Hence Baldomir got the much deserved win.
Then you have the Gatti fight. Almost all boxing fans know that Gatti is a shot fighter. Was there not a single spectator out there who wasn't shouting for the ref to step in against PBF.
But now he faces PBF!!! Despite what we think of PBF, he has real ability, he is at his peak, he is truely commited to training and any surprise that baldomir might have brought will have disappeared with the 2 displays against Zab and Gatti. Fair play to Baldomir, he deserves this pay day, but can anyone see a way that he can get a result??