Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default horrible joe

joe didn't look good tonight. dissapointed how he show boated to much in the early rounds it resulted in a cut...he's still undeafeated but lacy is the only name that really stands out in his record...and lacy shouldn't be compared to winky or hopkins not even j.t...what did lacy done beside k.o bums...i think joe still has a lot to prove hopefully he fights again soon...if the hopkin fight don't come kessler is who he should fight...but j.t and winky are kings of the middleweight...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: horrible joe

Quote Originally Posted by true p4p king
    joe didn't look good tonight. dissapointed how he show boated to much in the early rounds it resulted in a cut...he's still undeafeated but lacy is the only name that really stands out in his record...and lacy shouldn't be compared to winky or hopkins not even j.t...what did lacy done beside k.o bums...i think joe still has a lot to prove hopefully he fights again soon...if the hopkin fight don't come kessler is who he should fight...but j.t and winky are kings of the middleweight...
    and I don's see either of them going up to 168 anytime soon.....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu
    Quote Originally Posted by true p4p king
    and I don's see either of them going up to 168 anytime soon.....
    Calzaghe got his tactics wrong and made it more difficult for himself than he needed to. The droped hands business was too prolonged and just sloppy. Calzaghe won the fight clearly, but wasnt on top of his game.

Winky and Jermaine wont be on the menu clearly, but perhaps a fight with Kessler may sate a few appetites...especially with the nature of Kesslers blowout of Beyer....

Calzaghe may very well NEED to raise his game again....

Calzaghe did no sparring for this fight because of the hand injuries, this hardly helps his cause. I worry about this...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i wasnt to happy about the show boating either and he a cut because of it. at least he won

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im sorry uk guys but he sucks, he skills are marginal at best Im sad to say once he fights a top us guy (not jeff lacy a showtime fraud) is game over much like ricky hatton who lost to a mediocre us guy, he just looked ameturish and the fight made me think I was watching a tough man contest

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pacdog
    Im sorry uk guys but he sucks, he skills are marginal at best Im sad to say once he fights a top us guy (not jeff lacy a showtime fraud) is game over much like ricky hatton who lost to a mediocre us guy, he just looked ameturish and the fight made me think I was watching a tough man contest
    collazo wasnt average and he did lose so i dont know what ur talking about and it wasnt robbery either hatton edged it on knockdown enuff said calzaghe has skills believe me great combos great speed good chin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ds91
    i wasnt to happy about the show boating either and he a cut because of it. at least he won
    by not sparring he was hurt both physically and mentally....Physically because you cannot get the ring shape by running or anything else but Ring work...and mentally because he didn't know if his hands are truely healed.....Tough fight....for anyone in that situation...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm not a Joe Fanatic but what I saw in that fight was JC fighting a very dirty fighter and also a dificult one.

I saw also JC clowning a lot until his dad told him to stop, I did enjoy the fight and also want to see more of this guy this is the 3rd time I have seen him fight.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacdog
    yea joe C still has lots to prove but already his an aged champ.sad his been hidden at his small town for a decade now.and his first hbo fight he did suck.he look like a jerk showing of nothing like other humble oversea fighters.it was dissapointing.why fight hopkins call out j.t or winky better yet kessler first.hopkins is retired he has nothing to gain in beating unknown joe.c...americans don't really know joe c...but he look like a dumbass show boating the way he did.lacy is no winky nor j.t so joe aint fought no1 yet til he step in with one of those guys...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dnt normally like showboating either but it was quite gd when he danced back to his corner !

Thread Information