Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More political spouting from Lyle

Share/Bookmark
    El Kabong Guest

Default More political spouting from Lyle

Guys, I'm tired...tired of W, tired of the people who follow him, I'm tired of the people who do anything in their power to oppose him too.

The Republicans have done SOME good for the US. The Economy is friggin awesome, the taxes are low, and we're safe. The BAD stuff is that we're in a war, we reacted too slow to Hurricane Katrina, and nothing is being done about illegal immigration. ALSO the social attitude is more like 1984 or the USSR than previous Republican leaders have let it become.....I mean where the fuck is my right to own land and not have anyone take it from me

The Democrats have done NOTHING these past years they make trouble for more people than they help. Now I don't hate democrats, I hate the fact that they aren't unified, they have no set philosophy on what they want except for the SOCIALLY LIBERAL ideas like gun control, pro choice, free speech, etc. Democrats want to appease people in teeny tiny groups: hispanic, black, poor, UNION, illegal aliens, unwed mothers, and blah blah blah. It gets SO specific there is no possible way they can relate to EVERYONE.

Now we're going to a special portion of the rant...ask Lyle a political question!

One at a time....yes Missy 

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: More political spouting from Lyle

Mate when you post she squirts...

You're just feckin teasing her

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It's ok Munky. Lyle has finally come to his senses over what we've been telling him for the last 6 years.

Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sick and tired of W?....Lyle, Ive agreed with you twice this week....

What the feck is going on?

El Kabong Guest

Well one of the MAJOR reasons I am tired of W is because as long as he's in power he's devisive meaning IMO some of the liberals out there would rather lose a war than help him win it.

I think the Republicans have become too stable in Congress and this has caused them to become sedentary in terms of passing bills that actually do anything.

Also unbeknownst to Republicans and Democrats there are actually a ton of people who don't agree with every damn thing they stand for.

I will describe MY political views: Socially Liberal, Economically Conservative....this means I agree with the Democrats when it comes to free speech and so on and I agree with Republicans (well what USED to be republicans) when it comes to low taxes and low spending....I am in favor of a national sales tax which would get rid of the IRS and end any debate about who benefits because it's a CONSUMPTION TAX which means you consume more you pay more it takes your actual income out of the picture.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    CONSUMPTION TAX which means you consume more you pay more it takes your actual income out of the picture.
    Explain
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

no income tax, all revenue would be via VAT.

El Kabong Guest

VAT

Basically when you buy something you pay sales tax and in this case it would be a higher sales tax that would cover the other taxes being removed.

Therefore the more you buy=the more taxes you pay

The only problem with this is that black markets would spring up in places

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Taxes don't accomplish anything in our country. Our good old government borrows the money to operate on, not use taxes. Why do you think we are trillions of dollars in debt?

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Dems or Repubs..... They are the same. Would you rather have a cheeseburger or a hamburger? Same damn thing. There isn't supposed to be a ruling class, or elite, but that is exactly what we have.They go to the same schools, all are raised with silverspoons in there mouths. What happened to for the people by the people?

Our government was never meant to be a democracy. That is probably the worst form of government imaginable. The majority rules So the majority can vote the minority into slavery No we are supposed to be a constitutional republic, and we are far from it. Actually if you look at the communist manifesto, we are much closer to that than a constitutional republic as the founders intended.
    Hidden Content

My favorite Boxer.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

VAT

Basically when you buy something you pay sales tax and in this case it would be a higher sales tax that would cover the other taxes being removed.

Therefore the more you buy=the more taxes you pay

The only problem with this is that black markets would spring up in places
    Do you have Value Added Tax in The U.S?
    It sounds like this Sales tax is just the same as...

The problem is that in regards to salaries....
    Barring an already implemented payscale system (usually used by by goverment funded operations and orginisations)....
    Most employers would probably cut salaries due to no tax Deductions from their employee's.

This isnt so bad in the public sector as pay scales are considerably higher than in the private sector anyway. But you can bet it would be the case.

Its not just the blackmarket you would need to worry about

And with this in mind, who is gonna wanna go to their local supermarket only to find the price of eggs has risen by around 20%!
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

Well Unions won't allow pay cuts neither should the government

Prices won't rise they will stay about the same

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMD2pQwIylk[/youtube]

Vote president Quagmire!
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well Unions won't allow pay cuts neither should the government

Prices won't rise they will stay about the same
    I dont know about that... Unions over her have much more an influence in the public sector than in the private sector.
    I mean the mid to low end of the private sector at that.

So how will the tresuray (or the U.S equiv) benifit form a huge chunk of tax revenue lost per house hold if a balance isnt maintained?

BTW that wasnt a narky question, i just genuinely cant work it out
    Hidden Content

El Kabong Guest

What is the FairTax plan?
    The FairTax plan is a comprehensive proposal that replaces all federal income and payroll taxes with an integrated approach including a progressive national retail sales tax, a rebate to ensure no American pays federal taxes up to the poverty level, dollar-for-dollar revenue neutrality, and the repeal of the 16th Amendment. This non-partisan legislation (HR 25/S 25) abolishes all federal personal, gift, estate, capital gains, alternative minimum, Social Security, Medicare, self-employment, and corporate taxes and replaces them all with one simple, visible, federal retail sales tax – collected by existing state sales tax authorities. The FairTax taxes us only on what we choose to spend, not on what we earn. It does not raise any more or less revenue; it is designed to be revenue neutral. So it is also cost neutral – the final cost for goods and services changes little under the FairTax. The FairTax is a fair, efficient, transparent, and intelligent solution to the frustration and inequity of our current tax system.

fairtax.org

El Kabong Guest

So basically it privatizes Social Security, Medicare, and so on therefore cutting their costs and honestly I think the US would have a HUGE surplus of money because of this tax plan....you buy a car or a pack of gum and 23% of it goes to the government. Plus there would be no IRS and that cuts their Government paid wages out of the equation too

Thread Information