Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How about This Idea......Wacks Please have a Look...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How about This Idea......Wacks Please have a Look...

It would never work anyway. Royal would bust in screaming how by some magic Kessler would win every fight in every devision. :P

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    This isn't a stupid idea, but it is a bad one. There would be too much conflict over who would win, etc...and it would all be in vain because it would be a made up outcome anyways.

This is offtopic, how you make 6 figures a year? Do you own a car dealership or just a straight "dealership"?

I'm not saying this about you, but some people on forums (any forum, not just this one) talk like they make cash on cash, but they can't even form a grammatically correct sentence. I wonder if there are a lot of liars or just somehow lucked out and got an amazing income with little actual know-how.

As a rule of thumb when someone on an online forum is talking how they have cash on cash and b*tches on b*tches I always assume the complete opposite.

I agree with you, it's not stupid but it's out there, we would all have to get extremely intoxicated just to entertain this idea with a logical sense of fairness.
    I agree. Pretty much it's the type of topic that if we were all present in the same room discussing (and drinking) I would be beating JT's drunken a** cuz I didn't agree with his answer.
    CC. Your right VD and I am sure you would give him some California love (Death Row Records beatdown) but he is a good poster (one of my favorites) but it took extreme bravery for him to admit that he had come up with this idea so I will give him a CC for that because I would have kept that bloody shit to myself. Besides I have to look out for all my car business people (fraternity). Hopefully the next idea is better.
    JT my homie. He knows that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by dasamm
    This isn't a stupid idea, but it is a bad one. There would be too much conflict over who would win, etc...and it would all be in vain because it would be a made up outcome anyways.

This is offtopic, how you make 6 figures a year? Do you own a car dealership or just a straight "dealership"?

I'm not saying this about you, but some people on forums (any forum, not just this one) talk like they make cash on cash, but they can't even form a grammatically correct sentence. I wonder if there are a lot of liars or just somehow lucked out and got an amazing income with little actual know-how.

As a rule of thumb when someone on an online forum is talking how they have cash on cash and b*tches on b*tches I always assume the complete opposite.

I agree with you, it's not stupid but it's out there, we would all have to get extremely intoxicated just to entertain this idea with a logical sense of fairness.
    I agree. Pretty much it's the type of topic that if we were all present in the same room discussing (and drinking) I would be beating JT's drunken a** cuz I didn't agree with his answer.
    CC. Your right VD and I am sure you would give him some California love (Death Row Records beatdown) but he is a good poster (one of my favorites) but it took extreme bravery for him to admit that he had come up with this idea so I will give him a CC for that because I would have kept that bloody S*** to myself. Besides I have to look out for all my car business people (fraternity). Hopefully the next idea is better.
    Hey man I got Big Brass ones... Shit you guys could have loved it for all I know!!! CC back though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    Thanks for the input Jerks.......If you dont agree fine but dont mock me and Sad click me..lets try some constructive reasoning and some ideas about how it could work or Why it cant possibly work or does your posting ability limit you to Spam only.....
    You know what babe...generally I do DRBR rehashes from time to time...you know...fights that people missed in the past & I had nothing else to do but sit around & get wasted & rehash a fight DRBR style...but I actually think that this is a pretty nifty idea...no matter what anyone says.

Might be fun.

Gimme a day...& I'll get the wheels turning.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And it's very simple. Your idea won't work cuz it's F****** stupid. And no amount of Old English or Colt 45 is going to change that.
    Probably not on the Old English...but I tell ya what...some cranberry juice would probably help you out a bit. I've heard it works wonders for bitches on their periods.

**I'll be takin my muthafwockin click now.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Thread Information