Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How about This Idea......Wacks Please have a Look...

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default How about This Idea......Wacks Please have a Look...

I was thinking about this the other nite when I was drunk Because thats were most of bright ideas come from, well that and when I'm sitting on the shitter..Suprise, Suprise..Anyway it occured to me!!!!!!!!!!

How about a Fantasy Drunken Round By Round.....On those occasions were the fights arent worth covering that week we can have a poll and vote on a few matchups....

Examples..

Marciano vs Frazier
    Prime Foreman vs Prime Tyson
    Ali vs Joe Louis

Now taking into account the fighters

weakness
    strenghts
    stamina
    defense
    habits
    defense
    etc..

We can vote on the fight we want to see based on the choices presented to us 1 Fight and we can rotate each time.. EXAMPLE 1st time Heavy 2nd time Middleweight,3rd Welterweight

He can do his usual fight factors midweek maybe pepper it with some cultural happenings at the time whether he decides to stage the fight in the 1890's 19-20's 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or even the present day and we can comment on them through out the week like we always do..Like it was a real fight

He can formulate a Fair and probable ending whether its a 1st round KO, 6th round TKO, Unanimous desicion or a Draw...He can also determine how many knockdowns, cuts, fouls etc..
    I figure if Wacks isint to busy at that time he could do it since the DRBR is his Baby...Plus He is probably the fairest and un biased and Knowledgable in Saddo Land... The beauty is he can start the Fantasy fight anytime since its...Well Fantasy....

Only drawback I can see is that Someone will bitch about the outcome since they dont see it that way...Well this can be fun as long as we are not critical of the outcome it could be nostalgic and give us a sense of realism to the fights we have always contemplated...Like I said Wacko is very credible around here and we give him total creative control...NO BITCHING ABOUT THE OUTCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Wacko what do you and the others think

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: How about This Idea......Wacks Please have a Look...

hmmmmmmmm would we vote on the outcome as well? or will the almighty WACKO determine that? ahahaha thats giving WACKO a hella lot of POWER over the natio of SADDO isnt it? hahaaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    hmmmmmmmm would we vote on the outcome as well? or will the almighty WACKO determine that? ahahaha thats giving WACKO a hella lot of POWER over the natio of SADDO isnt it? hahaaha
    Like he dosent already have enough power over us...LOL

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock
    I was thinking about this the other nite when I was drunk Because thats were most of bright ideas come from, well that and when I'm sitting on the shitter..Suprise, Suprise..Anyway it occured to me!!!!!!!!!!

How about a Fantasy Drunken Round By Round.....On those occasions were the fights arent worth covering that week we can have a poll and vote on a few matchups....

Examples..

Marciano vs Frazier
    Ali vs Joe Louis

weakness
    strenghts
    stamina
    defense
    habits
    defense
    etc..

We can vote on the fight we want to see based on the choices presented to us 1 Fight and we can rotate each time.. EXAMPLE 1st time Heavy 2nd time Middleweight,3rd Welterweight

He can do his usual fight factors midweek maybe pepper it with some cultural happenings at the time whether he decides to stage the fight in the 1890's 19-20's 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or even the present day and we can comment on them through out the week like we always do..Like it was a real fight

He can formulate a Fair and probable ending whether its a 1st round KO, 6th round TKO, Unanimous desicion or a Draw...He can also determine how many knockdowns, cuts, fouls etc..
    I figure if Wacks isint to busy at that time he could do it since the DRBR is his Baby...Plus He is probably the fairest and un biased and Knowledgable in Saddo Land... The beauty is he can start the Fantasy fight anytime since its...Well Fantasy....

Only drawback I can see is that Someone will bitch about the outcome since they dont see it that way...Well this can be fun as long as we are not critical of the outcome it could be nostalgic and give us a sense of realism to the fights we have always contemplated...Like I said Wacko is very credible around here and we give him total creative control...NO BITCHING ABOUT THE OUTCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Don't take this the wrong way...actually I don't really care if you do or not. But that is a fuckin stupid ass idea. Take your sc. Don't worry, will still homies.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Examples..

Marciano vs Frazier
    Ali vs Joe Louis

weakness
    strenghts
    stamina
    defense
    habits
    defense
    etc..

I agree with you. Usually I have a 8 pack of Natural Ice and on my 6th beer I am as smart as bloody Einstien, when I am sober I cant think of shat. But I can't understand how a Finance Manager who works 80 hours a week has enough bloody time to focus on this forum, your dealership must sell like 50 cars on a good month.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise

Examples..

Marciano vs Frazier
    Ali vs Joe Louis

weakness
    strenghts
    stamina
    defense
    habits
    defense
    etc..

Don't take this the wrong way...actually I don't really care if you do or not. But that is a F****** stupid a** idea. Take your sc. Don't worry, will still homies.
    Well like Eddie Murphy said in the Barber shop scene from Coming To America....FUK YOU, FUK YOU!!!! And ah Who Next...Yes we are still Homies I'll remember that SC tho..I'll get your ass back when you least expect it..I'll piss in your 40 when you aint lookin...

El Kabong Guest

I think a better idea is making a Mike Tyson highlight movie to the music from Mike Tyson's Punch-Out.....who's with me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber

Examples..

Marciano vs Frazier
    Ali vs Joe Louis

weakness
    strenghts
    stamina
    defense
    habits
    defense
    etc..

I agree with you. Usually I have a 8 pack of Natural Ice and on my 6th beer I am as smart as bloody Einstien, when I am sober I cant think of shat. But I can't understand how a Finance Manager who works 80 hours a week has enough bloody time to focus on this forum, your dealership must sell like 50 cars on a good month.
    Say what you want but while yo ass is pounding the pavemant chasing ups around getting rained on snowed on and sunburnt... with your sales manager going thru your book of business making sure you calling people..... I'm making my six figures screwing around in my office

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    I think a better idea is making a Mike Tyson highlight movie to the music from Mike Tyson's Punch-Out.....who's with me?
    Or how about you making a video of you milking your cow or Wlad Klit...I'm not picky

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanks for the input Jerks.......If you dont agree fine but dont mock me and Sad click me..lets try some constructive reasoning and some ideas about how it could work or Why it cant possibly work or does your posting ability limit you to Spam only.....

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Examples..

Marciano vs Frazier
    Ali vs Joe Louis

weakness
    strenghts
    stamina
    defense
    habits
    defense
    etc..

Say what you want but while yo ass is pounding the pavemant chasing ups around getting rained on snowed on and sunburnt... with your sales manager going thru your book of business making sure you calling people..... I'm making my six figures screwing around in my office
    Oh, you slang dope to homie?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Examples..

Marciano vs Frazier
    Ali vs Joe Louis

weakness
    strenghts
    stamina
    defense
    habits
    defense
    etc..

Say what you want but while yo a** is pounding the pavemant chasing ups around getting rained on snowed on and sunburnt... with your sales manager going thru your book of business making sure you calling people..... I'm making my six figures screwing around in my office
    Well I aint no rocket Scientest....but it certainly appears that way....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now lets stop screwing around here and stick to the topic....

Why do you guys think its stupid?

I think its cause you weak sucks drink Coors light and cant get any good inspiration going dosent mean you got to piss all over my parade...

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Examples..

Marciano vs Frazier
    Ali vs Joe Louis

weakness
    strenghts
    stamina
    defense
    habits
    defense
    etc..

Say what you want but while yo a** is pounding the pavemant chasing ups around getting rained on snowed on and sunburnt... with your sales manager going thru your book of business making sure you calling people..... I'm making my six figures screwing around in my office
    Well I aint no rocket Scientest....but it certainly appears that way....
    Well than why don't I just replace that sc from earlier with a cc.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Now lets stop screwing around here and stick to the topic....

Why do you guys think its stupid?

I think its cause you weak sucks drink Coors light and cant get any good inspiration going dosent mean you got to piss all over my parade...
    And it's very simple. Your idea won't work cuz it's fuckin stupid. And no amount of Old English or Colt 45 is going to change that.

Thread Information