I was thinking about this the other nite when I was drunk Because thats were most of bright ideas come from, well that and when I'm sitting on the shitter..Suprise, Suprise..Anyway it occured to me!!!!!!!!!!

How about a Fantasy Drunken Round By Round.....On those occasions were the fights arent worth covering that week we can have a poll and vote on a few matchups....

Examples..

Marciano vs Frazier
Prime Foreman vs Prime Tyson
Ali vs Joe Louis

Now taking into account the fighters

weakness
strenghts
stamina
defense
habits
defense
etc..

We can vote on the fight we want to see based on the choices presented to us 1 Fight and we can rotate each time.. EXAMPLE 1st time Heavy 2nd time Middleweight,3rd Welterweight

He can do his usual fight factors midweek maybe pepper it with some cultural happenings at the time whether he decides to stage the fight in the 1890's 19-20's 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's or even the present day and we can comment on them through out the week like we always do..Like it was a real fight

He can formulate a Fair and probable ending whether its a 1st round KO, 6th round TKO, Unanimous desicion or a Draw...He can also determine how many knockdowns, cuts, fouls etc..
I figure if Wacks isint to busy at that time he could do it since the DRBR is his Baby...Plus He is probably the fairest and un biased and Knowledgable in Saddo Land... The beauty is he can start the Fantasy fight anytime since its...Well Fantasy....

Only drawback I can see is that Someone will bitch about the outcome since they dont see it that way...Well this can be fun as long as we are not critical of the outcome it could be nostalgic and give us a sense of realism to the fights we have always contemplated...Like I said Wacko is very credible around here and we give him total creative control...NO BITCHING ABOUT THE OUTCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

Wacko what do you and the others think