Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Read this Alert email I recieved from my home owners association HOLLAAAAR!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Read this Alert email I recieved from my home owners association HOLLAAAAR!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyHead
    Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    I wasn't sure which one was your house, so me and my cousin started yelling "TheBESTP4P which one is your crip?" And send the ho's door to door looking for some Asian cat to answer the door. Until some old as geezer came out talking about he DEA, swat, FBI and all kinds of bullshit. So we said F*** it and left. Missed out on a good time to. 4 barely legals in school girl uniforms. Maybe next time.
    haha YEAH right VD like u and some fine hoez would even be caught dead in this lame cold white asss old folks neigborhood. these old geezers prolly be lookin at me sideways when they see me jogging and shadow boxing with my hoody on or with out my shirt on. besides i NEVER answer my door for no one. u gotta call my cell first to let me know u on the way or like BIGGIE said, "PLAYA HATERS GET AWAY OR MY LED WILL SPREAD UNTIL IM EMPTY DONT TEMPT ME TO HELL I SEND THE, ITS ALL ABOUT THE BENJIS".

You and me both brother LMFAO . Everyone I know calls me first on my cell before they come over . no un expected visits. F*** all solicitors and misc. peeps ! I like when the religious fucks come knocking , I toss some Ozzy on real quick and yell "suck it baby suck it feels so good." then i peek out the window and watch them run !
    but what happens when your mum turns up for sunday dinner and just happens to be in a nuns outfit!!
    ahhh didnt think of thatone did ya she'll spank you til the cows get home...
    Bad lords gym BAD haha
    peace
    hahhah WTF? why would Lords Gym mom come home in a NUNS outfit? Lords Gym would not be here if his mom was a NUN, Nuns aint allowed to have sex? to be honest with you funny u say that my next door neighbor is a Doctor. and she wants to be a NUN?? crazy the cooincidence huh?
    well that must be lords moma!! shit son we've uncovered it....
    bet you always wondered why lord was sending you pm's with fucking wierd remarks about what colour undies your wearin ....
    we must act fast ....
    WONDER TWIN POWERS..ACTIVATE....
    FORM OF
    Harold lederman..
    dont ask why harold lederman is just cool is all!!
    im in such a random mood!
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Read this Alert email I recieved from my home owners association HOLLAAAAR!

why do those rich uppity snobs get so twisted when someone comes to the door......drama queens....."someone's gonna rob me"...in a gated community.....that shuts down the gates at nightfall...need pass to get in.....security guard at the gates.....alarms on the houses that cost more than most of our vehicles....amazing..
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Coincedence , I've had a couple of days off , yesterday I got the knock on the door by two well dressed gents.
    I love this stuff.
    I asked them if GOd was pure LOVE?
    yes they said.
    Ok then why does your stuff say Fear God?
    Love is the complete opposite to fear.
    Im not about to fear love.
    Oh and by the way; how come Jeshua Ben Josheph s named got changed to Jesus Christ?
    What happened there? whats that about?
    Oh they have to catch up with the rest of the herd and they are comming back to see me some other day.
    "bye brothers thanks for dropping by.
    Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu
    why do those rich uppity snobs get so twisted when someone comes to the door......drama queens....."someone's gonna rob me"...in a gated community.....that shuts down the gates at nightfall...need pass to get in.....security guard at the gates.....alarms on the houses that cost more than most of our vehicles....amazing..
    i agree with you bro, but in this old grannies case id say its more so she aint got nothing better to do, no job, no friends, matlock got canceled hahahaha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i agree with you bro, but in this old grannies case id say its more so she aint got nothing better to do, no job, no friends, matlock got canceled hahahaha.
    haha matlock! they even have that on daytime tv over here from time to time...
    hah i brought myself to watch it one time... and shit shock horror...
    I enjoyed it motherfucker!! i remember thinkin shit now i know why they watch it this fuckin rocks!!

haha peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

hah i brought myself to watch it one time... and S*** shock horror...
    I enjoyed it motherfucker!! i remember thinkin S*** now i know why they watch it this F****** rocks!!

haha peace
    bodyhead? are u really a grandpa in disguise? are you like 98yrs old? you saw jack johnsons first fights? ahahha
    Matlock?? hahaa i remember another granny favorite: Murder She Wrote. Angela Lansbury was supposedly hot when she was young? ahahah now thats hilarious son!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I enjoyed it motherfucker!! i remember thinkin S*** now i know why they watch it this F****** rocks!!

haha peace
    bodyhead? are u really a grandpa in disguise? are you like 98yrs old? you saw jack johnsons first fights? ahahha
    Matlock?? hahaa i remember another granny favorite: Murder She Wrote. Angela Lansbury was supposedly hot when she was young? ahahah now thats hilarious son!
    Oh shit yeh!! Murder she wrote!! .. doesnt match up with quincy though son!! that is the bomb!!
    haha nerr im not 98 but i been without a job for too long and im getting sucked in to day time television... Fuckin hate not having a job...
    Got an interview on thursday thou !! Working in Sports World yo!! would be a sweet job!!
    Wish me luck my saddo brothers!! PEACE
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

haha peace
    Oh S*** yeh!! Murder she wrote!! .. doesnt match up with quincy though son!! that is the bomb!!
    haha nerr im not 98 but i been without a job for too long and im getting sucked in to day time television... F****** hate not having a job...
    Got an interview on thursday thou !! Working in Sports World yo!! would be a sweet job!!
    Wish me luck my saddo brothers!! PEACE
    good luck bro! if u need a letter of rec. u know who's your favorite executive is!

Thread Information