Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: who's your favourite fighter and why?

Share/Bookmark
    ICB Guest

Default Re: who's your favourite fighter and why?

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber
    Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    The Great White Hype u mean that film brazilian ??
    CC, yea that's the one I was talking about
    cc back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Evander Holyfield
    Even though i wish he would of stayed retired.
    He defines the words Heart, Skill, Valor, and my favorite, Warrior.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hagler and my cousin Luke Capuano....I thought Hagler embodied what a fighter is..he combined old school with the new school...the ultimate fighter....IMO

And "The Brockton Blockbuster" of course!!!! 49-0 retired on top....never gave in to temptation to come back and had the biggest heart and steel will of all time...

It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu
    Hagler and my cousin Luke Capuano....I thought Hagler embodied what a fighter is..he combined old school with the new school...the ultimate fighter....IMO
    Hagler was awesome, but he dissappointed all his fans when he retired, he caught a bad decision but he did not have to go out like that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Hagler was awesome, but he dissappointed all his fans when he retired, he caught a bad decision but he did not have to go out like that.
    yeah...that sucked bigtime....but he knew he was near the end and after all he did to have the judges do him wrong....well, he had nothing left to prove...
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah...that sucked bigtime....but he knew he was near the end and after all he did to have the judges do him wrong....well, he had nothing left to prove...
    Yeah I agree with both of you in a way.. I wish he hadn't retired, but remember that Leonard refused him a rematch. Remember that. He had been on the slide for several years even before he was robbed in that fight anyways. Hearns was his last great performance, against Mugabi it was a thrilling war but in his prime he wouldn't have had the same kind of troubles imo, he was clearly past his best. But he did beat Leonard, and could have again. Since SRL refused to fight though, what else was left for Hagler to do?? Only risk tarnishing his legacy imo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mikkel Kessler due to his achievements and because I have no doubt in Mikkel’s skills and my own 12 years as a fighter – when everybody doubted Kessler and hyped Lacy it was an atomic winter for me, but in the end I ended at top! Very top – remember that I claimed that Kessler was good and Lacy would be exposed! Today most posters forget that fact!!!! – Kessler will be the best SMW ever – laugh and blame royal but as in the Lacy atomic storm I will once again be on top…. ….

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 4YOU
    Mikkel Kessler due to his achievements and because I have no doubt in Mikkel’s skills and my own 12 years as a fighter – when everybody doubted Kessler and hyped Lacy it was an atomic winter for me, but in the end I ended at top! Very top – remember that I claimed that Kessler was good and Lacy would be exposed! Today most posters forget that fact!!!! – Kessler will be the best SMW ever – laugh and blame royal but as in the Lacy atomic storm I will once again be on top…. ….
    Today most posters know that, because they have each shown up differently.. But Kessler still hasn't fought anyone anywhere near as good as Calzaghe, and I don't think he has done anything that Lacy couldn't have done himself before he fought JOe(although I do certainly hold Kessler in a higher regard then Lac today). The only reason you said that Kessler would prove better from the beginning is because you are a racist moron.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fuck off you mealy mouthed crotch feasant!!
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
    Today most posters know that, because they have each shown up differently.. But Kessler still hasn't fought anyone anywhere near as good as Calzaghe, and I don't think he has done anything that Lacy couldn't have done himself before he fought JOe(although I do certainly hold Kessler in a higher regard then Lac today). The only reason you said that Kessler would prove better from the beginning is because you are a racist moron.
    Girl - at least my audience will always be greater than yours, gayboy......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Girl - at least my audience will always be greater than yours, gayboy......
    What audience would this be you tit?
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Current

Rafael Marquez
    Joel Casamayor
    Ike Quartey
    Erik Morales
    Floyd Mayweather

Past

Terry Norris
    Thomas Hearns
    Ricardo Lopez
    Juliean Jackson
    Wilfredo Gomez

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

46 Sad Clicks and 16 post, I think that's a new record, hopefully you are not around for long.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I am a racist!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

my favourite fighter is bernard hopkins. i love the way he fights. he is one hell of a champion.

Thread Information