Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber
Quote Originally Posted by 4YOU
Mikkel Kessler due to his achievements and because I have no doubt in Mikkel’s skills and my own 12 years as a fighter – when everybody doubted Kessler and hyped Lacy it was an atomic winter for me, but in the end I ended at top! Very top – remember that I claimed that Kessler was good and Lacy would be exposed! Today most posters forget that fact!!!! – Kessler will be the best SMW ever – laugh and blame royal but as in the Lacy atomic storm I will once again be on top…. ….
46 Sad Clicks and 16 post, I think that's a new record, hopefully you are not around for long.
lol nerr dude this cats has probably posted thousands of posts previously as a different person on this forum because he keeps getting banned..
he nearly made it to 100 at this alter ego but its too hard to keep banning the bitch so he keeps getting his posts reset so he cant be a nob head and sad click everyone cos noone will listen to his fashcist and racist stupid views so i just give him shit!! lol :P
peace

Quote Originally Posted by p4pking
Mikkel Kessler due to his achievements and because I have no doubt in Mikkel’s skills and my own 12 years as a fighter – when everybody doubted Kessler and hyped Lacy it was an atomic winter for me, but in the end I ended at top! Very top – remember that I claimed that Kessler was good and Lacy would be exposed! Today most posters forget that fact!!!! – Kessler will be the best SMW ever – laugh and blame royal but as in the Lacy atomic storm I will once again be on top…. ….
Today most posters know that, because they have each shown up differently.. But Kessler still hasn't fought anyone anywhere near as good as Calzaghe, and I don't think he has done anything that Lacy couldn't have done himself before he fought JOe(although I do certainly hold Kessler in a higher regard then Lac today). The only reason you said that Kessler would prove better from the beginning is because you are a racist moron.
Yes I am a racist!
as for you... you can be like this on the internet,
but go round the streets telling people your a racist and i hope you get the taste smacked out of your mouth.