Quote Originally Posted by lb4lb
Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
Quote Originally Posted by Hulk
I say Ortiz is still scared of Liddell, and ya can't win a fight when you are scared of your opponent. Liddel by KO again.
I doubt Tito is scared of Liddel
Ya I agree. The KO is probably in the back of his mind, but I doubt he would fight anyone he is scared of.
How much UFC and MMA do you guys watch? Tito has clearly shown he is scared of Liddel since before the first fight. All that crap about being such good friends they shouldn't fight, and he's not gonna fight Liddel. Then he fought scared and got KO'd come fight night. Then bout a year later, after he barely beat a guy, he should have stopped, when asked who he wants to fight next he goes "I dunno, maybe I'll make Shamrock my bitch again, or take the winner of Coutre vs Liddel II and kick their ass". Right after that both Ken and Chuck came into the octagon and Liddel got up in Ortiz's face, was given a mic, and said "You don't want any part of me, I'll knock you the fuk out again". And Ortiz was visibly scared, and just kinda smiled and tried to ignore Chuck. He's scared all right.