Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: **Liddel vs. Ortiz II*** (Rematch) SPOILERS!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default **Liddel vs. Ortiz II*** (Rematch) SPOILERS!!!

So another oppourtunity for me to post on the MMA Board

Who'ddaya thinks gonna win?
    How will this fight go?
    Will it have the same result as the first?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: **Liddel vs. Ortiz II*** (Rematch)

I like Ortiz.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ortiz if he can get chuck on his back. He is just as defenseless as Tito is on his back. Rampage Jackson showed that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

This fight will go exactly the same way the first one went.

Tito has a good wrestling game, but if Randy Couture can't keep Chuck down, why the hell could Tito? Chuck is just too strong, and one of those fists will catch Tito on his way in and end the fight with a bang.
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't see any real reason to favor Tito.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Think it will be the same, go chuck.
    Hidden Content

Please see above for my opinion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    I don't see any real reason to favor Tito.
    because he didnt even look like he was trying the first time. For F's sake he looked like they were playing a game of schoolyard tag what the f*** was Tito doing twitling his fingers like he was gonna tag chuck

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If Tito couldnt finish Patrick Cote, Vitor Belfort or FORREST GRIFFIN, what the blue hell would make you think he's going to beat Chuck? Chuck hasn't been to a decision in four and half years...I for some reason doubt that Tito will be the one to bring him to that point (and I REALLY don't see Tito ever (T)KOing Chuck).
    Boxing is like a handjob, and MMA is like a hot sweaty orgy with 5 chicks. I could never say no to a handjob, but which would you rather have?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Liddel is getting up there in age. Tito looked good his last outing. I personally don't follow UFC that much. so I am not up to date on the in's and out's of the sport. I think Tito has the tool to get it done on my limited observation of the two combatants . this sport is kinda strange, reminds me of the old Samurai’s battling it out ,, its who gets the drop on the other first that seems to win.. one mistake is hard to recover from .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Titos last two outings were against Ken Shamrock. Ken Shamrock is a washed up old fart. Those matches went exactly as they should have, regardless of who Ken was facing.

And Chuck may be getting up there in age, but he isn't showing ANY signs of it. He still hits like a freight train, and presumably still has a great chin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Who has Chuck been fighting? And Babaloo is about as dangerous as Shamrock(and Chuck had beat him before too)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Since their last fight, Chuck has beaten Randy Couture twice, Vernon White, Jeremy Horn and Babalu. All by pretty dominating (T)KOs (unless you'd consider Horn a submission...dunno the actual ruling on that one).

In addition to the two Shamrock fights, Tito has beaten Patrick Cote, Vitor Belfort, and Forrest Griffin. All by decision.

Now looking at those two lineups, I'd have to say Chuck has some significantly harder fights, all of which he won by (T)KO. Tito definately beat Cote, but couldn't put him away. I really thought Vitor won their fight. Same with Griffin. Vitor is washed up. Griffin just really isn't that talented...got a lot of heart, but not very talented.

Take what you want from all that, but I see Tito struggling against inferior opponents while Chuck is still plowing through what little the UFC can throw at him.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Tito will have hell trying to get chuck down and even a harder time keeping him there if he does....Chuck will finish him off in the second round hands down. If Tito had such a hard time with Forrest he will get KO'd again....Now Rashad Evans has looked good in his last fights...I'd be interested in seeing how he develops. If Rashad doesn't get more well rounded then White will have to go out and bring in someone else from another orginization to challenge Chuck.
    Most bad government has grown out of too much government. Thomas Jefferson

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy D
    Since their last fight, Chuck has beaten Randy Couture twice, Vernon White, Jeremy Horn and Babalu. All by pretty dominating (T)KOs (unless you'd consider Horn a submission...dunno the actual ruling on that one).

In addition to the two Shamrock fights, Tito has beaten Patrick Cote, Vitor Belfort, and Forrest Griffin. All by decision.

Now looking at those two lineups, I'd have to say Chuck has some significantly harder fights, all of which he won by (T)KO. Tito definately beat Cote, but couldn't put him away. I really thought Vitor won their fight. Same with Griffin. Vitor is washed up. Griffin just really isn't that talented...got a lot of heart, but not very talented.

Take what you want from all that, but I see Tito struggling against inferior opponents while Chuck is still plowing through what little the UFC can throw at him.
    Yeah Liddell has beaten as good or better competition and more convincingly. Let me tell ya, Vernon White is a bad boy. He rocked Chuck too, but then BOOM! He was out. The thing about Liddell is that he has great take down defense, when guys shoot in for a single or double leg takedown, he simply bridges out and shoves them off of him, then nails them. The big obstacle for Ortiz, who is a fag might I add, and is dating one of the biggest sluts around, even if she is hot, Jenna Jameson, is that Ortiz is scared of Chuck. Flat out he fears Liddell, he is very intimiated and shows it every time he is around Chuck or Chuck's name is brought up. If Tito can overcome that fear, and get Chuck on the ground, he may be able to beat him. But I doubt it. I gotta favor Chuck by another KO win.
    "You knocked him down...now how bout you try knockin me down ?"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeah, you can't be pummeled into the fetal position and not be a little scared of a guy. lol.

Thread Information