Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bobby Bostick (Kermit's Promoter):Speaks out "PBF can't handle Cintrons power"..

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Bobby Bostick (Kermit's Promoter):Speaks out "PBF can't handle Cintrons power"..

NEWS FLASH
    Kermit Cintron update!

By Karl Freitag
    Just days after Kermit Cinron was crowned IBF champion by virtue of his fifth round destruction of Mark Suarez, promoter Bobby Bostick is hard at work looking to negotiate megafights for 'The Killer.' "We are prepared and ready to fight Margarito," Bostick told Fightnews.com. "Bob Arum and I are already talking. We're prepared to fight Cotto and unify a crown with either one of those guys. We're prepared to fight Baldomir. We hope he sticks his chin out there because Kermit will retire that one. We're talking to Golden Boy tomorrow. Richard Schaefer called me today and, yeah, we'll fight Shane immediately, and after that we'll fight Oscar, too. I don't think any of these guys that I just mentioned or even Floyd Mayweather can handle Kermit Cintron's power. We're calling all of them out. We're ready to fight. Whatever comes down to the best deal because we're looking at our deals." As for the proposed fight with Arturo Gatti? "He and Kathy Duva called me going 'no way are we fighting Kermit Cintron.'"
    Thursday, November 2 2006
    http://www.fightnews.com/

Is he for fwocken REALS? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    What kind' of shet!! hes been smoking? And more important where the fwock can I get some?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bobby Bostick (Kermit's Promoter):Speaks out "PBF can't handle Cintrons power"..

Talk about defining your job..... He really is doing his job as a promoter..... But my gwod!!!!
    Hes fwocken crazy......
    Even a pas his best days Mosley would beat him now..... PBF would also beat and ODLH would finish him in 1 rd.

Fwocken clown.... (promoter)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Bobby Bostick (Kermit's Promoter):Speaks out "PBF can't handle Cintrons power"..

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    NEWS FLASH
    Kermit Cintron update!

By Karl Freitag
    Just days after Kermit Cinron was crowned IBF champion by virtue of his fifth round destruction of Mark Suarez, promoter Bobby Bostick is hard at work looking to negotiate megafights for 'The Killer.' "We are prepared and ready to fight Margarito," Bostick told Fightnews.com. "Bob Arum and I are already talking. We're prepared to fight Cotto and unify a crown with either one of those guys. We're prepared to fight Baldomir. We hope he sticks his chin out there because Kermit will retire that one. We're talking to Golden Boy tomorrow. Richard Schaefer called me today and, yeah, we'll fight Shane immediately, and after that we'll fight Oscar, too. I don't think any of these guys that I just mentioned or even Floyd Mayweather can handle Kermit Cintron's power. We're calling all of them out. We're ready to fight. Whatever comes down to the best deal because we're looking at our deals." As for the proposed fight with Arturo Gatti? "He and Kathy Duva called me going 'no way are we fighting Kermit Cintron.'"
    Thursday, November 2 2006
    http://www.fightnews.com/

Is he for fwocken REALS? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    What kind' of shet!! hes been smoking? And more important where the fwock can I get some?

LMFAO ! YEAHHHHHHHHBOY I think Cintron would give Floyd some problems, Height and over all size. he can crack. It would be a nice match !

Thread Information