Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: introducing PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default introducing PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!

WELL i got bored and i thought to myself we have the most dedicated fans here willing to back up the fighter they truelly believe in.So here it is:

an example the manny pac vs eric em fight is coming up.

you can challenge someone to a bet.like maybe your tired of the same guy argueing against you about topics. so here you get the chance to call him out...say you truelly believe wlady will k.o brock next week...challenge that same guy who argues brock will win...

bets can be;

cool click for a week straight

cool click for a month straight

or must change loser forum name to what the winner want(example if i was to lose the oppenent that beat me can make me change my forum name from true p4p king into no good bum but it can be change to even worst then that depending to the winner)

or the the ultimate bet challenge him to put up or shut up which is if the person you are going against lose they must be ban from saddoboxing forums haha

so lets see who truelly have guts around here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: introducing PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!!!

hahaha this should be interesting! I think Calvin Brock will take Wladimir Klitschko out but i dont know him well enough to really make a bet on it...specially cuz Klitschko's defense is awesome under Steward. But fuck that big ole Ukrainian. Dude reminds me of Lurch from the Addams Family the way he fights. Go America!!! Fuck yeah!!! Comin again to save the muthafuckin day yeah!!!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sounds like a quality idea, but really, which are the really big clashes that are going to cause the real clashes? I'll put a week's CC's on Hatton to beat Urango, if any of the Hatton haters want to come out on that one? I think it's a safe bet really, but if this would have appeared last week, i bet we've had had a good few bets on Mayweather!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by diamonddavestafford
    hahaha this should be interesting! I think Calvin Brock will take Wladimir Klitschko out but i dont know him well enough to really make a bet on it...specially cuz Klitschko's defense is awesome under Steward. But F*** that big ole Ukrainian. Dude reminds me of Lurch from the Addams Family the way he fights. Go America!!! F*** yeah!!! Comin again to save the muthafuckin day yeah!!!
    I'm a american but I'm going with wlady because it doesn't matter to me where his from plus last i think his a american citizen now.plus brock is garbage and he looks garbage.

I'll bet you a week straight of cool click wlady beats brock this saturday

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    Sounds like a quality idea, but really, which are the really big clashes that are going to cause the real clashes? I'll put a week's CC's on Hatton to beat Urango, if any of the Hatton haters want to come out on that one? I think it's a safe bet really, but if this would have appeared last week, i bet we've had had a good few bets on Mayweather!
    one of the big clashes coming up is the manny pac vs. eric em trilogy.

i'm willing to bet pac wins any takers?and whoever challenges choose the bet haha.

I'd take hatton too against urango for a week straight of cool click,

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by true p4p king
    hahaha this should be interesting! I think Calvin Brock will take Wladimir Klitschko out but i dont know him well enough to really make a bet on it...specially cuz Klitschko's defense is awesome under Steward. But F*** that big ole Ukrainian. Dude reminds me of Lurch from the Addams Family the way he fights. Go America!!! F*** yeah!!! Comin again to save the muthafuckin day yeah!!!
    I'm a american but I'm going with wlady because it doesn't matter to me where his from plus last i think his a american citizen now.plus brock is garbage and he looks garbage.

I'll bet you a week straight of cool click wlady beats brock this saturday

Hahaha your probably right, but i will take the bet. Im not sure exactly how the cool click thing works though...anyone care to explain to me?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i think this is a great idea and a great way to encourage the put up or shut up mentality to this board ..im all in...
    i say this topic should be solidified at the top of the board as the rbr's are . and such as the top topics in the file sharing board are!
    cool click for the idea bro!
    peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Me and JT Rock already did the sc/cc thing over at killers thread. We did it for Casamayor-Corrales 3 fight. And we doing it again for Quartey-Wright.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Count me in, sounds like a good idea. I aint sure about this weekend though TBH, seeing as Wladdy has already been sorted. I will bet with another Brook lover though if there any takers. For a weeks coolclick's!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

come on violent demise bet me...ultimate bet put up or shut up!!!!

I got pac over em...loser is never to post again on saddo boxing be band come on...what do you say huh your confident em will win right so put up or shut up...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ill bet ya bro. Just wondering...why do you think Brock is going to win? Have you seen either of them fight?

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I got pac over em...loser is never to post again on saddo boxing be band come on...what do you say huh your confident em will win right so put up or shut up...
    First of all I don't even know who you are. There's like 3 or 4 diffrent posters with the name p4p on it. Aside from THEBESTP4P which is which? I can't recall none of your fuckin posts. So how the fuck am I going to take you at your word? You lose the bet, all you going to do is create another account. And you know it. So what's the fuckin point? I know whhat your going to say. You'll stay away. Of course you would. If your were even a mediocre poster who I can atleast recall, than it'll be diffrent. But you? Come on. I don't even take you seriously. I know an alt account when i see one. I ain't the only one going for Morales. Go ahead and try to bet someone else. Nobody will take the bet. Cuz it comes down to who the fuck are you? It's like betting a poster who doesn't even post. What's the point?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Honestly I think it is a stupid idea anyway. Shit, many people get hyped up on certain boxers and talk crap, but this is boxing and ANYTHING can happen in the ring. Why the fuck would you want to risk being banned from a website that you enjoy over some stupid fight you got no control over? Do whatever you guys want, but I think it's dumb.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise

First of all I don't even know who you are. There's like 3 or 4 diffrent posters with the name p4p on it. Aside from THEBESTP4P which is which? I can't recall none of your F****** posts. So how the F*** am I going to take you at your word? You lose the bet, all you going to do is create another account. And you know it. So what's the F****** point? I know whhat your going to say. You'll stay away. Of course you would. If your were even a mediocre poster who I can atleast recall, than it'll be diffrent. But you? Come on. I don't even take you seriously. I know an alt account when i see one. I ain't the only one going for Morales. Go ahead and try to bet someone else. Nobody will take the bet. Cuz it comes down to who the F*** are you? It's like betting a poster who doesn't even post. What's the point?

check my profile I been here for years...I just don't go on everyday and make it my life like you do...I guess since this forum is your life your afraid to lose...I been part of this forum for a long time now I prolly been here longer then you...you do have more sc cc but that don't mean i ain't been here long...I know your history you don't know mine...so what you mean Your a veteran here...I"ll keep my word just take the bet we can do this...plus this could be the hype this put up or shut thing I want to be part of the forum because I know thiers a whole lot of shyt talkers here but Noun wanna just back it up...this here is the oppurtunity for posters will b@LLs to challenge...win or lose I did my part to hype this topic up hopefully more posters jump in this idea...come on violent demise we can do this...you got my word i lose I"m gone you lose your gone ahah...saddo will know if we make a new account he chase out idoit poster before...come on just take the bet we can be starting some thing big here...just say yes....after pac wins then you'll know who the fuck i em kuz that'll show i know more then you did.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Pantera
    Honestly I think it is a stupid idea anyway. S***, many people get hyped up on certain boxers and talk crap, but this is boxing and ANYTHING can happen in the ring. Why the F*** would you want to risk being banned from a website that you enjoy over some stupid fight you got no control over? Do whatever you guys want, but I think it's dumb.
    thats your idea I understand but some people like me love to make things more interesting...this here is what the forum needs we can talk about this and that endlessly trying to prove a point on and on but this here can put an end to someones mouth...image how it'll feel to put someone on the spot after hearing them talking so much about someone going against the guy you think will win...that there is it go on and call him out...go ahead call it stupid but already know some of us is gonna enjoy this...i know some wont bet a damn penny but some of us this like to make this more interesting...

we can keep recordeds about this too...under my name could be violent demise name cause if he takes it he'll be my victim...or vise versa...sc cc ain't enough lets upper the stakes...

Thread Information