Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default DRIVING TEST!

Soooo tomorrow is the big day guys, time i step up and take my first driving test. FOOK IM NERVOUS! Wanted to tell someone about it becuase dont want all me mates knowing about it becuase of pressure lol! Anyhooooo wish me luck!

ICB Guest

Default Re: DRIVING TEST!

best of luck bro have cc

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have a cc my man. Which area is your test in,east london?? You don't need luck,you make your own luck! As long as you have prepared well,everything will be fine,just relax and no,I have yet to take mine although it's one of my main ambitions for this summer!!!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Owe you a cc in 24,let us know how it goes bro!

SigmaMu Guest

You will do just fine.
    Billions of people past the driving test so why shouldnt you?
    Ok, I failed my first driving test only because I showed up in a low rider and I was discriminated against. Had nothing to do with the way I was driving. I changed the car I used and went to a different DMV and passed with flying colors. Go figure.

I dont know what to tell you since I have never been to London nor have I ever driven sitting on the right side of my vehicle.
    Keys are safety always first. Use signals always use mirrors and look back with your head and not always trust mirrors.
    Good luck and drive safely

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Have a cc my man. Which area is your test in,east london?? You don't need luck,you make your own luck! As long as you have prepared well,everything will be fine,just relax and no,I have yet to take mine although it's one of my main ambitions for this summer!!!!
    Nah mate, its more south west London. Chertsey to be precise, im just bloddy shitting it lol!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

best of luck matey. i got a mate who passed without his seat belt on and i passed the first time and i stalled it twice. i drove shite really and i felt well flooky. so i dunno what to say mate, just dont be too nervous and dont rush.

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mate, I used to drive around near where you're at, a bit north, near Stepney Green and Bow, but it is a really chaotic place to take a test. If i was you, I'd book it for somewhere in mid Wales. On my test, the nearest motorway or dual carriageway is 90 minutes away, and we only had 2 roundabouts in the town, and the examiner was late too, so it was a 15 minute test.
    Wish ya luck anyway mate, and hope that the examiner's a nice guy for you, and doesn't ask you for all those tough things, like traffic lights and reversing

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by cockey cockney
    Soooo tomorrow is the big day guys, time i step up and take my first driving test. FOOK IM NERVOUS! Wanted to tell someone about it becuase dont want all me mates knowing about it becuase of pressure lol! Anyhooooo wish me luck!
    Bro, Put a link of sausage in your pants. This will take the instructor's focus off your driving my brother, Trust me it works, I have a friend back home that did this and he passed and screwed the chick too. Hope this helps out.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Mentioned
    448 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good luck mate,just go a touch slower than usual so you have time to think clearer.
    Think that the examinor is a 8o year old and you have to make the drive as comfortable as possible for them.
    Dont roll even a foot through a stop sign like I once did !

Hidden Content " border="0" />

I can explain it.
    But I cant understand it for you.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You'll only fuck up if you are nervous any way... make the assesor feel safe and you've got half the battle won...

I wouldn't worry to much about it... it's not common to pass first time and it means fuck all if you do or don't.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i was shitting it and fucked up my reverse paralell park, had to correct it stil passed first time tho, try not to be nervous andd jus do what u do!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Man, i failed my first test because i hit the curb on the parrallel park.
    Passed second time though.
    Just make sure you Look in the mirrors before and after you do ANYTHING and youll be fine.
    Honestly, i was really nervous, but once i got in the car and got going, i just let things roll.

Thread Information