Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Kessler offers Calzaghe $3,4 mill

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster
    Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by amat
    Is he thinking about Manfredo? I've been a bit out of the loop.
    Yep...believe it or not...that is the name that theyr'e juggling right now.

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    I do agree that the fight to be made is Kessler, no one else. I also agree that Joe has been fickle all throughout his career in making the big fights. Still, I think any fight should be on the champ's terms and traveling to Denmark really doesn't make sense to me.
    This is probably one of those matches that just won't happen & Joe will either retire or fight some chump to close the show.

Agian...I'll be disgusted.
    Just because the fight isn't happening next doesn't mean it wont ever happen, does it?

What people should be more worried about is HBO's lack of interest in Kessler and the fact that Cazlaghe will earn alot more through fighting Manfredo, then Taylor - if thats HBO's and FW's plan - than he ever will Kessler.
    How in Gods name does Joe make more $$$ by fighting some guy who came in 2nd place on the contender?
    I dont buy that crap and no way in hell id buy a ppv with Joe vs a "tv reality show boxer". Seems to me a Joe vs Kessler fight would be f-ing huge in europe. I guess im wrong.............

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    How in Gods name does Joe make more $$$ by fighting some guy who came in 2nd place on the contender?
    He doesn't...atleast I don't see how he could.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    I dont buy that crap and no way in hell id buy a ppv with Joe vs a "tv reality show boxer". Seems to me a Joe vs Kessler fight would be f-ing huge in europe. I guess im wrong.............
    Me either. Joe vs Kessler would be huge in Europe...I just wonder if Joe would do it...I seriously doubt it.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

El Kabong Guest

Just goes to show you why English fighters never want to leave...fighting in big Soccer Stadiums getting a HUGE gate.

SCREW THAT!

Madison Square Garden
    Ceasar's Palace

Those are where big fights happen!!! European fighters or not, those are the places where great fights happen!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I think Calzaghe has already solidified his place in M.W. history. However, putting a beating on a Lacy isn't enough to really put him
    up there with all-time-greats. I think the Kessler fight really needs to happen! The contender??!!! Fuk off with that lot of shite!! Joe
    needs to beat Kessler or go up to L.H.W and fight one of the best there, namely Tarver or Johnson. But the fight that has to be made is
    Kessler.
    "et ignotas animum dimittit in artes naturamque nouat" Ovid's Metamorphoses

Hidden Content

Thread Information