Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Erik's message

Morales vows: Nobody will boo me out of ring
    By Arman Carandang
    11/10/2006

Mexican boxer Erik “El Terrible” Morales yesterday refused to give predictions but promised “not to be ever booed off the ring” when he faces Filipino pug Manny Pacquiao in their 12-round fight on Nov. 18 in Las Vegas (Nov. 19 in Manila).

Even world-renown promoter Bob Arum thinks the fight would “really be something that boxing used to be: a fight that’s captured the imagination of so many people” and Morales knows it.

“I’m not going to be ever booed off the ring. No one’s ever booed me off any ring and it’s never going to happen to me,” Morales said in a telephone conference as carried by various boxing Web sites.

“So, I’m going to do my best I can to give everyone a great show. That’s what I’m preparing for, that’s why I worked so hard,” Morales said.

Yet the Mexican fighter, not wanting to sound one-sided, would also exhort kind wish for Filipino boxing idol Manny Pacquiao.

“I hope the other guy also worked very hard to get ready for this fight because you know I heard that they’re saying something about I’m not going to make the 130 or whatever but let me tell you, as far as I’m concerned, there’s going to be a fight and it’s going to be a real good fight and I hope they’re ready for it,” said Morales, somehow sounding like issuing a big threat.

Morales, who has been working with Velocity to make the weight, and Pacquiao, split their first two matches.

When asked what went wrong in the second fight when he was beaten by Pacquiao, Morales answered:

“For the second fight, I just made so many changes in my routine from my camp, on everything. I made so many changes that I shouldn’t have done. I should have stayed with what I had,” Morales said.

Arum, in the same telephone conference, had revealed that 13,000 tickets have already been sold, with still four thousand more up for sale.

“This is a tremendous card,” Arum said, adding that the undercard will also include WBC light flyweight championship between Omar Niño and Brian Viloria.

http://www.tribune.net.ph/sports/20061110spo1.html

did you get that marco?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Erik's message

cool click KKissssssssy my pinoy brother! that was an interesting article. i dont think anyone should ever boo EM he's a legend! but CC more so for the fine DIME ring card hoez in ya signature! those are the type of hoez that i'll be hollarin at and bringing back to my pimp suite come november 18th! HOLLAAAAAAAAR

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC KK,where have you been bro? Havent seen you post in a long time! I want to see those ring girls more,try to get a clearer pic! Those were the finest ring girls I have ever seen!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kkisser
    Morales vows: Nobody will boo me out of ring
    By Arman Carandang
    11/10/2006

Mexican boxer Erik “El Terrible” Morales yesterday refused to give predictions but promised “not to be ever booed off the ring” when he faces Filipino pug Manny Pacquiao in their 12-round fight on Nov. 18 in Las Vegas (Nov. 19 in Manila).

Even world-renown promoter Bob Arum thinks the fight would “really be something that boxing used to be: a fight that’s captured the imagination of so many people” and Morales knows it.

“I’m not going to be ever booed off the ring. No one’s ever booed me off any ring and it’s never going to happen to me,” Morales said in a telephone conference as carried by various boxing Web sites.

“So, I’m going to do my best I can to give everyone a great show. That’s what I’m preparing for, that’s why I worked so hard,” Morales said.

Yet the Mexican fighter, not wanting to sound one-sided, would also exhort kind wish for Filipino boxing idol Manny Pacquiao.

“I hope the other guy also worked very hard to get ready for this fight because you know I heard that they’re saying something about I’m not going to make the 130 or whatever but let me tell you, as far as I’m concerned, there’s going to be a fight and it’s going to be a real good fight and I hope they’re ready for it,” said Morales, somehow sounding like issuing a big threat.

Morales, who has been working with Velocity to make the weight, and Pacquiao, split their first two matches.

When asked what went wrong in the second fight when he was beaten by Pacquiao, Morales answered:

“For the second fight, I just made so many changes in my routine from my camp, on everything. I made so many changes that I shouldn’t have done. I should have stayed with what I had,” Morales said.

Arum, in the same telephone conference, had revealed that 13,000 tickets have already been sold, with still four thousand more up for sale.

“This is a tremendous card,” Arum said, adding that the undercard will also include WBC light flyweight championship between Omar Niño and Brian Viloria.

http://www.tribune.net.ph/sports/20061110spo1.html

did you get that marco?

Why should people boo Morales? He's a warrior. A fighter not in the mold of Pretty Boy who hits and run like scared chicken. And no one will be boo a boxer who will be down in the canvass. He won't be booed for sure because Pac will knock him out.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by jumont DUMBASS

Why should people boo Morales? He's a warrior. A fighter not in the mold of Pretty Boy who hits and run like scared chicken. And no one will be boo a boxer who will be down in the canvass. He won't be booed for sure because Pac will knock him out.
    here you go again
    why dont you just loosen up and stop bashing on EM
    so people here wont stereotype pacfans as idiots
    give us some dignity man...
    peace and please...

CHILL OUT!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by the_answer

here you go again
    peace and please...

CHILL OUT!!!
    The inevitable loss of Morales hurts. What was done can never be undone. I can only be replicated. Morales will be knocked out again.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by the_answer (haha)
    Quote Originally Posted by jumont DUMBASS(not same person as true p4pking)

here you go again
    peace and please...

CHILL OUT!!!
    cc answer nice editing job i notice what you did...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    cool click KKissssssssy my pinoy brother! that was an interesting article. i dont think anyone should ever boo EM he's a legend! but CC more so for the fine DIME ring card hoez in ya signature! those are the type of hoez that i'll be hollarin at and bringing back to my pimp suite come november 18th! HOLLAAAAAAAAR
    doode your just labled best p4p...you getting them giRLz...imagine what the true king p4p is getting...ahah pek pek fest ahahahah

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    i'm sure erik said that thing about being booed in reference to the barrera-juarez fight to tiff off his archrival. he just wanted to get better respectability and send the message that he's the more exciting fighter/warrior always looking to give the fans what they want.

bro, enough with the dime pieces already cos you're breaking my heart since i can't be there. anyways, get in a good hollaaaaarin for me.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    CC KK,where have you been bro? Havent seen you post in a long time! I want to see those ring girls more,try to get a clearer pic! Those were the finest ring girls I have ever seen!
    it's a snapshot from the mosquera-valero fight i downloaded. remember?

Quote Originally Posted by the_answer

here you go again
    peace and please...

CHILL OUT!!!
    all i can say is nuthuggers of any fighters for that matter always sound idiotic. btw, i'm pinoy and a pacfan but by no means a nuthugger.

Thread Information