Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Dems Control House and Senate

Now Bush or the Republican president who WILL be elected won't be able to get a bill passed through congrees if nukes were pointed at the White House.

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Dems Control House and Senate

....it'll all work out remember Ted Kennedy is back in the limelight.....HE KILLED A WOMAN!

Nancy Pelosi will fuck it up, TRUST IT

But honestly the partisen politics need to stop, everyone needs to remember Republican or Democrat they are still American (in the Democrats case HOPEFULLY still American)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

So is George Dubbya GAWN or what? Who will be your next President? You can have our resident DICKHEAD, JOHN HOWARD! Wouldnt he be great over there in the states.

El Kabong Guest

W's term isn't up until 2008....so basically it just messes up if he wants a bill passed or something....nothing too bad

At least Al Gore never got elected.....THANK GOD!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    W's term isn't up until 2008....so basically it just messes up if he wants a bill passed or something....nothing too bad

At least Al Gore never got elected.....THANK GOD!!!
    Bush is a waste of life....can't wait till he gets out of office....maybe something positive will get done....
    It feels good to be back home.

El Kabong Guest

Well W may be a "waste of life" but that just shows you what great candidates the Democrats put out there...an arrogant prick and a giant douche who's even dumber than W....I thought the liberals were supposed to be brilliant and invent the internet and make ketchup...but I guess that doesn't lead to success at the polls when it comes to running the free world.

McCain '08!!!

Also have you ever noticed that Democrats are the first to call someone stupid? Nixon, Reagan, any modern Republican President has been called an idiot by the Democrats who are for peace and love and paying high taxes and judging people who hold different views than them!

I am no Republican in the sense of the term as it holds today but Reagan....yeah he was the fuckin man!

Good luck getting Hilary or Obama elected...I don't have a problem with Barrak but goddamn Hilary....no fuckin way!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Democrats never had Dan Quayle.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

El Kabong Guest

yeah but they had and still have Ted Kennedy who killed a woman.......he killed her and got LIFE, in Congress.

Democrats like to portray Republicans as elitists but I don't think there are any people MORE elitist than The Kennedy's.....Patrick Kennedy crashed his car going to Capital Hill at 3 AM and the police showed up, and amazingly Patty was whisked away before having a breathalyzer.....awww it's AMAZING how they could do that.

Ted Kennedy also killed a woman

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    ....it'll all work out remember Ted Kennedy is back in the limelight.....HE KILLED A WOMAN!

Nancy Pelosi will F*** it up, TRUST IT

But honestly the partisen politics need to stop, everyone needs to remember Republican or Democrat they are still American (in the Democrats case HOPEFULLY still American)
    For gods sake drop the nationalism, just because from your american doesnt mean you have to agree with other americans hence partisan politics, because people DONT agree. And thats what FREEDOM is
    Knowledge is Power

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm definitely all for obama '08. KIllersheep brought him to my attention and he does indeed sound like the rock.

I'm not a democrat but you'd have to be pretty dim to consider anything bush has done over the past 6 years "productive". Lets go back to 2000. His whole platform for election was giving all the american people a "HUGE" tax break. This "HUGE" tax break for the average working american was about $500. WooHoo one month of utilities for free. Cost of the tax break: 400 billion dollars. Surplus available to spend: 26 billion dollars. Getting elected to office because americans have a blatant inability to do math: Priceless. Getting relected after coming up with false reasons for war and the belief that might actually do something in another four years: whatever the price is for a bunch of rigged electronic voting machines.

Now don't get me wrong kerry was obviously a horrible candidate but hey because of his wishy-washyness he'd of atleast been right some of the time.

Thread Information