1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Ruiz: I'm the best heavyweight!

Ruiz: I'm the best heavyweight!

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...yFpIaVqxi.html

Two-time world heavyweight champion John "The Quietman" Ruiz (41-6-1, 28 KOs) broke training camp Thursday in Las Vegas and is in Germany for Saturday night's (Nov. 1 mandated WBA elimination fight against unbeaten Ruslan "White Tyson" Chagaev (21-0-1, 17 KOs) in Dusseldorf, Germany. The Ruiz-Chagaev winner will be the mandatory challenger for WBA heavyweight champion Nicolay Valuev. "Training camp was great," stated Ruiz last week. "I'm very happy with the way training has gone. We're ready for the fight. There's still a week to go and I'll be training a little over there. Training camp felt different from past camps. It was totally different. I worked on some new things and I really enjoyed it; not just the training but learning, moving on to bigger and better things, in my career and life." Ruiz lost his WBA title belt last December in Germany to Valuev by a controversial 12-round split decision. "Like I've said in the past," John explained, "I really enjoyed everything about Germany -- the people and country -- other than the final outcome. Valuev's been holding my belt. I've trained a lot harder for this fight so I won't have to rely on the judges for a decision. I'm not looking past Chagaev," Ruiz concluded. "He's dangerous and likes to come right at you, but that's my game. I still believe that I'm the best heavyweight in the world. When I return home with a win I'll be willing to fight any of the so called world champions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Ruiz: I'm the best heavyweight!

Will that fwocking twat Jonny Ruiz ever go away (or even betterIE!!!) ? I dont like talking shat on boxers but I HATE this piece of crap loser sh#t head dick sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

The worst thing about Ruiz is that he is just good enough to keep his name and career alive. I would compare him to a cockroach, nothing is going to get rid of him . Wish he would just retire.
    You must be the change you want to see in the world. --Mahatma Gandhi

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He said he was the best heavyweight in the world but he didn't specify of what. I'm gonna assume he meant "I still believe that I'm the best Heavyweight Hugger in the world."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by 1st rd ko
    Will that fwocking twat Jonny Ruiz ever go away (or even betterIE!!!) ? I dont like talking shat on boxers but I HATE this piece of crap loser sh#t head dick sucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry..........
    LOL!!!!! Ruiz is such a douche!!!
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

u know its bad when even the BORIQUAS are ashammed of his asssssssss ahahaha

ICB Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Ruiz: I'm the best heavyweight!

http://www.fightnews.com/fightnews_2...yFpIaVqxi.html

Two-time world heavyweight champion John "The Quietman" Ruiz (41-6-1, 28 KOs) broke training camp Thursday in Las Vegas and is in Germany for Saturday night's (Nov. 1 mandated WBA elimination fight against unbeaten Ruslan "White Tyson" Chagaev (21-0-1, 17 KOs) in Dusseldorf, Germany. The Ruiz-Chagaev winner will be the mandatory challenger for WBA heavyweight champion Nicolay Valuev. "Training camp was great," stated Ruiz last week. "I'm very happy with the way training has gone. We're ready for the fight. There's still a week to go and I'll be training a little over there. Training camp felt different from past camps. It was totally different. I worked on some new things and I really enjoyed it; not just the training but learning, moving on to bigger and better things, in my career and life." Ruiz lost his WBA title belt last December in Germany to Valuev by a controversial 12-round split decision. "Like I've said in the past," John explained, "I really enjoyed everything about Germany -- the people and country -- other than the final outcome. Valuev's been holding my belt. I've trained a lot harder for this fight so I won't have to rely on the judges for a decision. I'm not looking past Chagaev," Ruiz concluded. "He's dangerous and likes to come right at you, but that's my game. I still believe that I'm the best heavyweight in the world. When I return home with a win I'll be willing to fight any of the so called world champions
    hold on has ruiz woke up yet ??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

YEEEHHHH GOO RUIZZZ.. YOURE THE MANN... RUIZ IS THE REAL CHAMP FUCK ALL THOSE OTHER PHONIES VLAD KLIT CANT HANG WITH THE QUIET MAN!!!!!!!
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Well I would say Ruiz has the best resume
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You guys I actually am trying to draft Ruiz in Blacksheep's contest. I think he can make something interesting whether you hate him or not.
    "If there's a better chin in the world than Pryor's, it has to be on Mount Rushmore." -Pat Putnam.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know Ruiz is actually a good fighter..( I feel the SC's coming)...Is he boring YES!!!!!...But he knows how to get the job done most of the time....I said good not great!!!!...I am also comparing it to todays standards in the HW division not an all time type good.........

I wish he would just STOP WHINNING WHEN HE LOST AND BRING EVERY GUY WHO BEATS HIM TO COURT FOR A REMATCH ( EXCEPT TUA HE WANTED NO MORE OF THAT)
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i have personal beef with RUIZ cuz i lost alot of money when he fought HOLYFIELD?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    Well I would say Ruiz has the best resume
    John "The Quiet Man" Ruiz 41 ( 28 KO)6-1
    Valuev in The gift decision works both ways LOSS
    James Toney in I got my ass whipped No Contest
    Andrew Golota - gift UD
    Hasim Rahman - UD
    Holyfield 3 times: Loss, Win, Draw

Yeah he has fought some good names but before those good fights he was fighting Fernley Feliz, Tony Tucker, and the great Ray Anis

When Ruiz fought good fighters he got decisions and he did not look good AT ALL doing it.

I hope Siaca Sr. trains him better than Stone did!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TyBuff
    The worst thing about Ruiz is that he is just good enough to keep his name and career alive. I would compare him to a cockroach, nothing is going to get rid of him . Wish he would just retire.
    I like the cockroach analogy Ty. I couldn't have come up with a better one. Have a cool click.
    Formerly LuciferTheGreat

Thread Information