Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Christmas has come early!!!

Unless some people on this site are the biggest son's of b*tches, and/or Boxingtalk then I am very happy. I don't think Mayweather be much slower if at all at 154... He knows at the raise to the weight, and he gets stronger so far with every step up he has taken. I just watched the ODLH fight with Mayorga again, and he was getting hit with punches by Mayorga, and he wasn't even close to as fast as the man who fought Mosley at welterweight... Though this fight will limit MAyweather from fighting possible Hatton, Corrales, but he should still be able to get down to welterweight for fights with Cotto or Margaritto(who can also come up). Anyways back to main point is that I don't know if ODLH stands more than a puncher's chance, but he is by far a better opponent than Margaritto.

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: Christmas has come early!!!

This all makes me wonder about Floyds right hand.
    The stats say that PBF threw very little power shots.
    I did the math and it was about 10 power shots per round.
    I don't recall PBF throwing any right hands until like the 5 and 6th rounds and it was somewhere in here that he claims he hurt his hand. Oscar is going to have to force PBF into a brawl and hopefully PBF breaks a nail again in this fight. Oscar is going to have pay very close attention to this. Something slow azz Baldomir and his people did not pick up on for 6 rounds lol. Dee dee dee.
    Oscar should also try to box just like he did against Tito for the first round and see how he fairs in the running man technique. If he does well either way just rush PBF in the second and force his punk azz to brawl.
    I have no doubt Oscar will make it known to the ref about Floyds elbow to the face and neck area and hopefully Oscar cries enough about it to get the refs attention so they can warn PBF not to use the elbow as a weapon.
    Mayweather Sr. says "I trained Junior and I know how to beat him."
    Now, weather or not Senior helps Oscar is another story.

Thread Information