51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: THE GRAND FINALE- NO EXCUSES - CLASS ACTS -

My letter to Erik.

Erik,
    1st and for most I wish you a good recovery. I would like to express myself about your fight against Pacquiao. It takes a man to step in to the ring and win a fight, but it takes a greater man to know when hes lost and to accept that loss. Thank you for going out a winner and a trooper you understood one thing that Pacquiao was superior then you and he had defeated you once again. You fought your heart out and it was clear from round that your only hope was to get PAC early you tried and you connected with some hard punches, but the powerful, younger phillipino they call PAC-MAN got to you one pebble at a time. All this time leading up to the fight I felt I was gonna get teary eyed regardless of the outcome of the fight.... Well guess what, thanks to you I didn't to be honest seeing you on the canvas as you winked and shooked your head wasn't nearly half as bad as seeing you go down in the second fight. When you wen't down for the last time I myself screamed to the t.v. set DON'T GET UP! DON'T DO IT!
    Cause to me theres it's more important to see you walk out on your own 2 feet, then in a stretcher and or victorious. Erik thank you very much for ALL the greats fights you brought to us, your a true warrior and showed it tonight even in defeat you shined like a legend.

My letter to PAC.

Manny,
    Where to start, I like you BUT you just finished off one of my heroes careers. To be honest I can't help it but be a fan of yours to see you with that HUGE smile, I can't help it but smile myslef. Your really something special and I look forward to seeing you in action in the future now I understand why you are so loved in your native country and in the world. Congratutalions on your win, tonigt you were the better then man and you deserved the win. Continue to strive for greatness, your well on your way. Wish you a good recovery.\

To both fighters go to your families and enjoy! the holidays take a break and enjoy life....

Once again....
    De La Zona Norte, Tijuana B.C, Mexico

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Pac deserves all praise. He did what he had to do and showed no mercy in doing it. I don't see him losing any time soon. I don't think Barerra can beat him. And Guzman would have no chance. Juan Manuel Marquez I think is the only one with a chance to beat him. But that would be harder than before since Pac seems to have improve greatly since there first fight. As for Morales? It's time. He's had a fantastic career. But it's over. He made 2.7 million for this fight and over 20 million for his career. He hasn't shown any signs of brain damage so why risk it. He went out the only way he knows how and that's fighting. He showed no fear and went right at Pac, guns blazing. Thing is Pac guns were bigger and he knew how to use them. Much praise and respect for Pac. He earned it. And good bye and always much love for Morales.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    My letter to Erik.

Erik,
    1st and for most I wish you a good recovery. I would like to express myself about your fight against Pacquiao. It takes a man to step in to the ring and win a fight, but it takes a greater man to know when hes lost and to accept that loss. Thank you for going out a winner and a trooper you understood one thing that Pacquiao was superior then you and he had defeated you once again. You fought your heart out and it was clear from round that your only hope was to get PAC early you tried and you connected with some hard punches, but the powerful, younger phillipino they call PAC-MAN got to you one pebble at a time. All this time leading up to the fight I felt I was gonna get teary eyed regardless of the outcome of the fight.... Well guess what, thanks to you I didn't to be honest seeing you on the canvas as you winked and shooked your head wasn't nearly half as bad as seeing you go down in the second fight. When you wen't down for the last time I myself screamed to the t.v. set DON'T GET UP! DON'T DO IT!
    Cause to me theres it's more important to see you walk out on your own 2 feet, then in a stretcher and or victorious. Erik thank you very much for ALL the greats fights you brought to us, your a true warrior and showed it tonight even in defeat you shined like a legend.

My letter to PAC.

Manny,
    Where to start, I like you BUT you just finished off one of my heroes careers. To be honest I can't help it but be a fan of yours to see you with that HUGE smile, I can't help it but smile myslef. Your really something special and I look forward to seeing you in action in the future now I understand why you are so loved in your native country and in the world. Congratutalions on your win, tonigt you were the better then man and you deserved the win. Continue to strive for greatness, your well on your way. Wish you a good recovery.\

To both fighters go to your families and enjoy! the holidays take a break and enjoy life....

Once again....

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Pac deserves all praise. He did what he had to do and showed no mercy in doing it. I don't see him losing any time soon. I don't think Barerra can beat him. And Guzman would have no chance. Juan Manuel Marquez I think is the only one with a chance to beat him. But that would be harder than before since Pac seems to have improve greatly since there first fight. As for Morales? It's time. He's had a fantastic career. But it's over. He made 2.7 million for this fight and over 20 million for his career. He hasn't shown any signs of brain damage so why risk it. He went out the only way he knows how and that's fighting. He showed no fear and went right at Pac, guns blazing. Thing is Pac guns were bigger and he knew how to use them. Much praise and respect for Pac. He earned it. And good bye and always much love for Morales.

its confirmed, BOTH OF YOU ARE

- THE MOST RESPONSIBLE and THE MOST FAITHFUL ERIK MORALES FANS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    My letter to Erik.

Erik,

My letter to PAC.

Manny,

Once again....
    were all winners here,we boxing fans are treated to a ist class boxing match.what a way also for eric to go..both guns blazing..the only way he knows how.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To Morales,I want to say a fat thankyou and I sincerely HOPE he hangs up his gloves. He has given me so many great memories,made me become a boxing fan,and whether you like him or not,he's a true legend who ALWAYS gives the fans something to talk about,multiple weight world champ but actually fought the best in each division,never ducked anyone and was involved in 2 great trilogies with 2 future hall of famers(yes Pac will be HOF imo). Good luck to him in whatever he decides to do next,hopefully he can train Valero or something to get better and beat Pac for him. Grin Cry

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And Pacquiao,credit to him. He is a true true warrior and deserves ALLLLL the praise he gets. Amazing heart,stamina,power in both fists,great jab,nice movement,head movement,focus,drive,determination this guy has it all. He can go on to become a TRUE great by having more fights like this one. He ducks no one and has fully earned my respect,in fact,I'd consider myself a (closet)fan Embarrassed That picture of Morales holding his arm up is.....priceless... ..symbolic....1 warrior,true warrior....passing the torch over to another......

I think Pac has it in him to KTFO Guzman,MAB,Valero,etc etc so the sky is the limit for him

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

class act for these el terrible fans...i hope when the time comes for pacquiao to face a similar predicament...hell go away with both guns blazing..and his fans to do the same....i wish pretty boy would watch this fight again and again and again and learn from both these fighters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah,I'm quite chuffed to be with you Morales fans...Gyro,Wack,Mick,even VD,Morales seems to rub off on us,we have dignity and honour but still respect Pacman and take nothing away from him.

Quote Originally Posted by mugabi saad
    class act for these el terrible fans...i hope when the time comes for pacquiao to face a similar predicament...hell go away with both guns blazing..and his fans to do the same....i wish pretty boy would watch this fight again and again and again and learn from both these fighters.
    Dam fricking right,CC.These 2 we saw last night are true fighters who run from no one...and give the fans what they deserve.

ICB Guest

i thought pac would win but not that quick im in shock but just wanted to say thanks to erik for entertaining us with some great fights and i wish u and ur family well now as for pac he is best out there now great fighter excellent to be exact and gives us entertaining battles i wish him well whoever he faces next and the best of luck but i dont think he needs it

Thread Information