Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default The Div. of our Generation!!!

I grew up with Tyson, Holy... You know... I was born in 82. I'm 24 so although I have seen most of the key fights through the years I will still say the little guys are my creame de la creame... What do you guys think. Have I been missing something cuz it seems mine is the generation of the small guys and I can't say I hate it.
    Hidden Content
    "There's nothing special about him." -Sergiy Dzinziruk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: The Div. of our Generation!!!

Thats due to 2 things:

1. There are much beter fighters in the lower weights and a lot of them are stacked with a bunch of good fighters.

2. (Atleast the excuse for crappy american heavies) Most extremely gifted athlete's that are 200+ will almost always turn towards an nfl/mlb career over a boxing career.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I saw that shit on HBO... Sad shit but more money in those sports... The heaveys are dying breed
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by "PRIDE OF BOSTON"
    Yeah I saw that S*** on HBO... Sad S*** but more money in those sports... The heaveys are dying breed
    Only American heavies and only for a little while.

Luckily Americas obesity trend will come to the rescue and within 10 years they will have an almost unlimited pool of fat f***** to choose from.

True they will all be S*** boxers but weighing in at around 500 lbs each they will literally be imoveable objects.

Expect the US fighters of the future to have fancy nicknames like 'The Dump Truck', 'Moby Dick' and 'Guggernaut'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Where are the rest of the world's good heavies? I think 200+ is a bit much to be playing on a soccer team. Historically, most (and i stress that most so people dont assume i mean all) good heavyweights came from america and maybe if we don't produce a few good prospects the division suffers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    Yeah I saw that S*** on HBO... Sad S*** but more money in those sports... The heaveys are dying breed

Luckily Americas obesity trend will come to the rescue and within 10 years they will have an almost unlimited pool of fat f***** to choose from.

True they will all be S*** boxers but weighing in at around 500 lbs each they will literally be imoveable objects.

Expect the US fighters of the future to have fancy nicknames like 'The Dump Truck', 'Moby Dick' and 'Guggernaut'
    Aww how cute he brought up the obesity trend in america . In case you haven't realized ALL successful industrial countries will have to deal with obesity. Obesity is on the rise in china (yes CHINA) just to show that when a country becomes more successful obesity and laziness will follow ANYWHERE.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    Quote Originally Posted by bilbo

Aww how cute he brought up the obesity trend in america . In case you haven't realized ALL successful industrial countries will have to deal with obesity. Obesity is on the rise in china (yes CHINA) just to show that when a country becomes more successful obesity and laziness will follow ANYWHERE.
    Thats true cuz I'm pretty lazy and have some tonage around the midsection
    Hidden Content

Thread Information