Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Happy Thanksgiving All!!!!

Don't know if I will have the chance to get online at all tonight or tommorow the in-laws are coming over and I love spending time with them I only get one full day a year to see them ....I have so many plans to gat in a full day and enjoy my time with ol' Mom and Dad from her side ....I look foward to having Mom and her ride my ass because Natasha could have married Ian Bard from highschool who had a crush on her and now make over $200,000 a year ( never mind the fact he takes it in the ass from a 22 year old kid named Heime)...
    Or Dad and his endless knowledge of EVERYTHING.... ....( STILL CAN NOT CONVINCE THAT F'WOKER THE PINTO WAS NOT A SAFE CAR)...

I My fellow posters will be happily at home on Turkey day contemplating the good things in life available to me and looking for the right second to so I can get away from them....So wish me luck....and send your sympathy cards to my e-mail...

IN THE MEAN TIME HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Happy Thanksgiving All!!!!

Quite humerous!

Happy Thanksgiving to you babe...& to all!!!

Eat every bird you can...even the hairy ones without beaks.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lmao!
    same here fellas,
    Happy Turkey day, and to ya guys overseas happy thursday!

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes happy thanksgiving to all,

Salud,

here's to gaining 5 pounds in one week!!!
    For every story told that divides us, I believe there are a thousand untold that unite us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol thats pretty funny. I'm going to watch amateur boxing a few miles from my house tonight then tomorrow its the family over for dinner.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Thanksgiving all

ORIGINAL MEMBER OF THE DREADED AND MUCH FEARED CIRCLE OF TRUST (CoT)Hidden Content
    Inventor of Who Are You

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Thanksgiving.

And don't forget to check out the James Toney Float in the Macy's Parade

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Oh you lucky lucky folks from across the pond....another day off work.... I'll be eating a turkey and stuffing sandwich for lunch in a tribute to y'all but that's the best that I can offer I'm afraid, there ain't too many pumpkin pie enthusiasts over here

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    Don't know if I will have the chance to get online at all tonight or tommorow the in-laws are coming over and I love spending time with them I only get one full day a year to see them ....I have so many plans to gat in a full day and enjoy my time with ol' Mom and Dad from her side ....I look foward to having Mom and her ride my ass because Natasha could have married Ian Bard from highschool who had a crush on her and now make over $200,000 a year ( never mind the fact he takes it in the ass from a 22 year old kid named Heime)...
    Or Dad and his endless knowledge of EVERYTHING.... ....( STILL CAN NOT CONVINCE THAT F'WOKER THE PINTO WAS NOT A SAFE CAR)...

I My fellow posters will be happily at home on Turkey day contemplating the good things in life available to me and looking for the right second to so I can get away from them....So wish me luck....and send your sympathy cards to my e-mail...

Your father in law sound like my girls dad, his endless knowledge about EVERYTHING is amazing.... I mean this man once his mind is made up it's mad up..... If he says the sky is green then shet!! he will argue that it's green 'till you agree... and if you don't he'll end it with 'Well you continue living in denial, if thats the way you wanna see it then so be it'

Quote Originally Posted by killersheep
    Yes happy thanksgiving to all,

Salud,

here's to gaining 5 pounds in one week!!!
    One week shet!! I gain 5 lbs. in everytime I sit at the table from Thanksgiving Day to 2 days after Thanksgiving... Turkey tacos, turkey melt, turkey sandwhich, turkey for breakfast, lunch and dinner...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Its a day of rejoice and remeberance to when our ancestors ran off and murdered the evil Native Americans and stole all of their delicious yams.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Indeed!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Back from the amateur boxing event. There's was a couple of good fights. There was definitely a future world champion in the main event.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by DaxxKahn
    Don't know if I will have the chance to get online at all tonight or tommorow the in-laws are coming over and I love spending time with them I only get one full day a year to see them ....I have so many plans to gat in a full day and enjoy my time with ol' Mom and Dad from her side ....I look foward to having Mom and her ride my a** because Natasha could have married Ian Bard from highschool who had a crush on her and now make over $200,000 a year ( never mind the fact he takes it in the a** from a 22 year old kid named Heime)...

COOL CLICK DAXXX and Happy Thanksgiving to you as well. Focus on the positive thangs my friend and be thankful what the GREAT LORD has blessed u with!

seems like we might have to hang this Ian scrub from his sneakers outside of the skyscraper window huh? money aint everything man, it comes down to ones personality, and true character, thats what makes a REAL CHAMP! thats what gets one from the streets of CHICAGO to RINGSIDE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

and 20th birthday to me

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    Back from the amateur boxing event. There's was a couple of good fights. There was definitely a future world champion in the main event.
    Thanks for that top notch tip-off, but care to name some names for us bro? You can gloat in 6 years time....if anyone's still here

Thread Information