Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drug Enforcement Agency chasing after Manny Pacquiao!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Drug Enforcement Agency chasing after Manny Pacquiao!!

THE DRUG ENFORCEMENT AGENCY AFTER MANNY PACQUIAO!!
    http://www.doghouseboxing.com/chee/chee_1126a06.htm

The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency is chasing after Manny Pacquiao. The Drug Agency is after Pacquaio not for any wrongdoing, but the Drug Agency is eyeing the possibility of getting Pacquiao to work as a celebrity endorser of the government's anti-drug campaign.

The PDEA chief Senior Undersecretary Dionisio Santiago quoted in the manilastandardtoday.com, explained his reasoning for wanting a high profile figure like Pacquiao on the team. Santiago told the publication: “Manny
    could be a role model among the youth in our campaign against illegal drugs in the country."

Santiago said Pacquiao could even play an important role to help not only discourage kids from using drugs, but also help to keep local officials from engaging into illegal drug trade.

Santiago indicated a number of local politicians are reportedly involved in the illegal drug trade, further stating: “Manny’s charisma could persuade them to support the government’s anti-drug campaign.”

Santiago will seek support by asking President Gloria Macapagal Arroyo to commission Pacquiao as endorser of the government’s campaign against illegal drugs. They need Arroyo's support because the PDEA does not have funds to pay the talent fee of Pacquiao.

Santiago added: “I hope that Pacquiao will do it for free to help us in the campaign against illegal drugs.”

The title of the article can be deceiving

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Drug Enforcement Agency chasing after Manny Pacquiao!!

hhahaa i thought they found some like manila crystal meth in his blood or something hahaha?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    hhahaa i thought they found some like manila crystal meth in his blood or something hahaha?
    yeah me too I was all like Huh?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To be honest with you my girlfriends bro. brought this up the day of the fight... That he thinks Pacs juiced... I personally don't think so but he made comments about how PAC is able to take punches like nothing from some of the hardest punchers....

Anyway!! DAMN!! title got me too...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    To be honest with you my girlfriends bro. brought this up the day of the fight... That he thinks Pacs juiced... I personally don't think so but he made comments about how PAC is able to take punches like nothing from some of the hardest punchers....

Pacman is able to take puches because of the training he had been. Imagine, Pacquaio being hit by a wooden stick in his training.I think it started before his fight with Barrera. People were questioning his ability to take punches so maybe Roach thought about this method.
    supergenius bong

Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by rrbong

Pacman is able to take puches because of the training he had been. Imagine, Pacquaio being hit by a wooden stick in his training.I think it started before his fight with Barrera. People were questioning his ability to take punches so maybe Roach thought about this method.
    ahah... What the hell??

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm as clueless as you...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yeh he certainly fights like he is juiced!! I would be gutted if it turned out he was.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

\\

Apparently Roach as part of the training hits Pacquiao with sticks as he braces himself. Think of a kung fu movie

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by P.G.H Angel Eyes
    \\

Apparently Roach as part of the training hits Pacquiao with sticks as he braces himself. Think of a kung fu movie
    You mean like in the begining of this video?

[youtube=425,350]m2Tx7pZz5YA[/youtube]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but thats the thing i love most about PAC is he BRINGS IT BABY! mofo redefines the term trading and standing toe to toe!

is pac the most skilled technical fighter HELL NAW PAC got MAD FLAWS MAD UNORTHODOX, alot of errors here and there but thats why I LOVE him it makes his fights so Fin exciting, not cuz hes pinoy. what other fighter today does that for you? ya feel me bro? hollaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

but thats the thing i love most about PAC is he BRINGS IT BABY! mofo redefines the term trading and standing toe to toe!

is pac the most skilled technical fighter HELL NAW PAC got MAD FLAWS MAD UNORTHODOX, alot of errors here and there but thats why I LOVE him it makes his fights so Fin exciting, not cuz hes pinoy. what other fighter today does that for you? ya feel me bro? hollaaaaaaar
    Yeah I know what you mean for me Arce, Barrios, Margarito, R.Marquez, Ponce De Leon, Darchinyan all of them have exciting fights... to name a few.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yeah I know what you mean for me Arce, Barrios, Margarito, R.Marquez, Ponce De Leon, Darchinyan all of them have exciting fights... to name a few.
    hmm i wonder how Toney gonna pan out next weekend? Arce is good and seems to get better each fight. i used to be annoyed by the cat till i saw his honey sitting next to me now i respect him ahhahaLOL. Ponce De Leon got sick Power baby, Darchinyan im not quite sold on although i do like his style(the cats in GLENDALE must be going nuts over him huh? haahha) Barrios is dope, RM is Dope, i love JMM too, its just i prefer his technical skilled style than his style last night.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

\\

I meant he supposedly hits him with them. If you can find the coconut scene in that movie

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

\\

I meant he supposedly hits him with them. If you can find the coconut scene in that movie
    bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
    I just watched the whole vid. it has my fav. scene of that movie where hes dancing at the bar.... fwocken priceless...

Thread Information