Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Saddo appreciation thread. Thanks Saddo and thank all the members.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Saddo appreciation thread. Thanks Saddo and thank all the members.

1. Is it me or does it seem like Saddo is like Charlie from Charlie's Angels, only appearing every now and then to check up on us and issue the rules.

2. Thanks you guy's for being the most entertaining group of people I chat with verbally or written.

3. Thanks for keeping my knowledge sharp, arguing can sometime's be the best way to learn (Aristotle).

4. Thanks for the sarcasm

5. Thanks for banning all the assholes, racist, sexist, dumb ass's, and plain old wierd people

6. Thanks for teaching me so much about liqour (what happen to the "what are you drinking tonight thread")

7. Thanks for the people who know very little about boxing and swear they know it all

8. Thanks for the people who actually reach forth and try to be a cyber friend.

9. Thanks for my British brothers that let us know that boxing is international and loved everywhere.

10. Thanks for the women on the thread that let us know the sport is not only for guy's

11. Thanks for the get it on section, us liberals have it out there.

12. Thanks for the people who swear their favorite boxer is the best of all time and no one can tell them different.

13. Thanks to you all, and if you are ever in Miami Fl (USA) bomber will have two brazilian girls present for you to bomb. SALUTE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddo appreciation thread. Thanks Saddo and thank all the members.

Thanks for being such a great member...get it? Member?

Heh heh heh.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Thanks for being such a great member...get it? Member?

Heh heh heh.

Thanks, I see you leading from the front Wacko keep up the good work, we got a big fight weekend ahead of us, let's do it.

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Charlies angels

CC but its the mods and the posters who make this place the best

i just get pissed and ban people it aint that hard

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Yes I love this place too, and I remember and appreciate you putting me in your favourite posters list a while back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I 2nd those notions El capeton(Damn I butchered that)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by JT Rock

I 2nd those notions El capeton(Damn I butchered that)

El Cape Town?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

SigmaMu Guest

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber

12. Thanks for the people who swear their favorite boxer is the best of all time and no one can tell them different.

CC 4 U

I love that one and aint that the truth.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Danny_G
    Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber

CC 4 U

I love that one and aint that the truth.

Tell me about it....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

lol wacko and I had some battles that would got very very very brutal with words and insults.

But I always made sure I said to him before we started that it was all in fun

Because I personally don't hate anyone here.

That said.. this is all in fun.

I love all of you here. Whether we got along or not. Whether you feel I'm a boxing genius or a bitch(or both which seems to be flaoting around nowadays )

It was wonderful to be here to be your friend, your enemy, your crush(Meunouk), your rival(Britkid, El Gamo, wacko, cutmemick) or anything..

I've spend a great time of my life on this site. And I wouldn't take back a minute.

Just from the bottom of my heart to everyone one of you. Thank you for all the memories we've shared. The old and the new. I'll never forget them or you. I hope one day you'll be able to say the same about me.

I love you all

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Starr
    lol wacko and I had some battles that would got very very very brutal with words and insults.

I love all of you here. Whether we got along or not. Whether you feel I'm a boxing genius or a bitch(or both which seems to be flaoting around nowadays )

It was wonderful to be here to be your friend, your enemy, your crush(Meunouk), your rival(Britkid, El Gamo, wacko, cutmemick) or anything..

I've spend a great time of my life on this site. And I wouldn't take back a minute.

Just from the bottom of my heart to everyone one of you. Thank you for all the memories we've shared. The old and the new. I'll never forget them or you. I hope one day you'll be able to say the same about me.

I love you all
    who are you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo

I love you all
    who are you
    I am a new mother so my time on here may be limited

Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Saddo

I love you all
    who are you
    I am a new mother so my time on here may be limited
    thats good news i wondered what you were doing in that avatar

seriously though congratulations CC

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

No thank you to you all.

No thank you for all the sorry, wierd post.

No thank you for all the crap.

No thank you for the stupid people.

No thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by mrtko
    No thank you to you all.

No thank you for all the sorry, wierd post.

No thank you for all the crap.

No thank you for the stupid people.

No thank you.
    No...thank you. :Moon:

Thread Information