Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: PBF not P4P champ but next "dancing with the stars champ? " says Larry Merchant

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default PBF not P4P champ but next "dancing with the stars champ? " says Larry Merchant

Comments re Larry's take on the PBF win...
    Too much dancing?
    Was he too harsh?
    Were those real PBF tears?
    Is there trouble in the secret "LOVE' triangle with Larry,PBF,and the
    "big beautiful" Vlad??
    Is PBF a master boxer,defensive wizard,counterboxing genius?
    or a Gutless chickensh1t ,scared runaway coward who doesnt have the pop or guts to risk standing toe to toe and try to stop even a slow plodding windmill arm swingin' fighter like Baldomir who leads with his ugly chin begging to be KO'd by any 1/2 man who will step up and do the audience the favour and spare them a 12 round track meet

(dramatic soap opera music plays in the background)

well lets hear it!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PBF not P4P champ but next "dancing with the stars champ? " says Larry Merchant

PBF is the best by a head and more in comparison to the rest of the boxing world and I believe the ODLH fight SHOULD prove that, but there is a big enough chance that he won't be able to deal with ODLH's power.

SigmaMu Guest

Default Re: PBF not P4P champ but next "dancing with the stars champ? " says Larry Merchant

lol Larry again last night took another shot at PBF

Larry is too funny.

I am going to have to call Larry so we can have a few good laughs.

CC 4 the funny post

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i remember just last year when merchant said that mayweather is the best technical fighter since willie pep.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: PBF not P4P champ but next "dancing with the stars champ? " says Larry Merch

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    i remember just last year when merchant said that mayweather is the best technical fighter since willie pep.
    The man is drunk and senile--you can't expect him to remember that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw a nice video of Danny Williams doing some Zab Judah style dancing...how do i make the nice youtube link thingy??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    Too much dancing?
    Was he too harsh?
    "big beautiful" Vlad??
    or a Gutless chickensh1t ,scared runaway coward who doesnt have the pop or guts to risk standing toe to toe and try to stop even a slow plodding windmill arm swingin' fighter like Baldomir who leads with his ugly chin begging to be KO'd by any 1/2 man who will step up and do the audience the favour and spare them a 12 round track meet

well lets hear it!!!!
    Everybody can talk stuff about Floyd's style but its up to his opponent to try to defeat him no matter what he does. If the guy Floyd is fighting can't beat him then it's not Floyd's fault.

Asking Floyd to stand still and trade punches is like saying that Floyd can't be beat unless he does that or he would always win. So you really credit Floyd by saying that kind of stuff about him.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I saw a nice video of Danny Williams doing some Zab Judah style dancing...how do i make the nice youtube link thingy??
    When your in the reply screen typing your post...

Above the smilies theres buttons you click the one that says YouTube it's 3rd from left to right...
    This will appear --------> [youtube=425,350][/youtube]

You then go to the video on the YouTube site and copy the 'URL' link you find it in the box to the right of the screen it will look something like this ----------------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM-_wPi8diE

You then paste the URL link in between the YouTube

[youtube=425.350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM-_wPi8diE[/youtube]

All you gotta do is remove EVERYTHING to the LEFT of the (equals sign) =

[youtube=425.350]IM-_wPi8diE[/youtube]

*Please not I purposely made changes so the video wouldn't embeed and you could see what I meant.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

you teach. Me try.

[youtube=425,350]VKYXOgCkn2Y[/youtube]

Dammy williams doing a nice bunch of Zab Judah dance moves!!
    If it works ill cc ya.if not im pouring fire ants down your shorts.

:Moon:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

It worked!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Too much dancing?
    Was he too harsh?
    "big beautiful" Vlad??

well lets hear it!!!!
    The man is talented , but he continues to fight with bad hands putting on half ass performances as a result, however its important to remember that Mayweather half ass is still good enough to beat his opponents. Now that says something for him . All in all I would like to see him retire. fighting with fragile hands leave him no other choice really and its boring to watch someone pot shot and run in my opinion . Roy Jones did the same thing.. while he put on magical performances some of the time.. most of his career was a snooze fest because he could just out class guys for 12 rounds without taking risk and easily win . another words his fights were so predictable that it was boring to watch .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I hate Larry This is Boxing not UFC. PBF will Box to win we all like the Ko's and shit but cmon
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    Too much dancing?
    Was he too harsh?
    "big beautiful" Vlad??

well lets hear it!!!!
    The man is talented , but he continues to fight with bad hands putting on half a** performances as a result, however its important to remember that Mayweather half a** is still good enough to beat his opponents. Now that says something for him . All in all I would like to see him retire. fighting with fragile hands leave him no other choice really and its boring to watch someone pot shot and run in my opinion . Roy Jones did the same thing.. while he put on magical performances some of the time.. most of his career was a snooze fest because he could just out class guys for 12 rounds without taking risk and easily win . another words his fights were so predictable that it was boring to watch .
    Well said. no one questions PBF or RJJ skill or that they can and do win but when you start tossing greatest all time P4P around YOU raise YOUR OWN bar beyond what those guys have done. HEY john ruiz wins lots of fights too!! IS he a P4P all time styles make fights!!!! not just between opponents but make them interesting and entertaining to watch. styles make legends and memories that live on long after a fight has retired or passed away. Domination is displayed in KO's plain and simple NO guts...NO glory..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    Too much dancing?
    Was he too harsh?
    "big beautiful" Vlad??

well lets hear it!!!!
    The man is talented , but he continues to fight with bad hands putting on half a** performances as a result, however its important to remember that Mayweather half a** is still good enough to beat his opponents. Now that says something for him . All in all I would like to see him retire. fighting with fragile hands leave him no other choice really and its boring to watch someone pot shot and run in my opinion . Roy Jones did the same thing.. while he put on magical performances some of the time.. most of his career was a snooze fest because he could just out class guys for 12 rounds without taking risk and easily win . another words his fights were so predictable that it was boring to watch .
    Well said. no one questions PBF or RJJ skill or that they can and do win but when you start tossing greatest all time P4P around YOU raise YOUR OWN bar beyond what those guys have done. HEY john ruiz wins lots of fights too!! IS he a P4P all time styles make fights!!!! not just between opponents but make them interesting and entertaining to watch. styles make legends and memories that live on long after a fight has retired or passed away. Domination is displayed in KO's plain and simple NO guts...NO glory..
    truth B told ! ! good post !

Thread Information