0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Valuev..the truth!!

Where did they find this guy??
    West of the Ural mountains in a place called Komi Province in Russia
    about 1200 km north north east of moscow.
    neara town called Usinsk
    about 70 km west near a oil field work camp called
    Verknakovinsk
    about 5 km from the main camp
    a Mi-6 helicopter was being used to haul frozen reindeer carcasses
    that had frozen to death when the temp went to -47 with 50+ mph winds
    with the windchill factor about 150 degrees below zero!
    they spotted a cave in the side of a mountain range.
    frozen in the cave in a block of ice

[youtube=425,350]HFOBAhMcAoY&mode=related&search=[/youtube]

Thawed him out and there you have it!! new Heavyweight Champion

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Valuev..the truth!!

Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Thanx for the CC!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    Thanx for the CC!!
    Have another

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Funny thing is the caveman looks smarter and more civilised!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Brutal.

I feel somewhat for this guy. Some fighters deserve abuse, cuz their just simply toolbags. But this guy seems pretty reclusive and reserved. Probobly because of his physical size and appearance.

I honestly wouldnt be at all surprised if he ended up picking up another belt. I'd hate to see what this guy would be like if he got a streak of mean in him.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by right_cross
    I'd hate to see what this guy would be like if he got a streak of mean in him.
    Like this

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by right_cross
    Brutal.

I feel somewhat for this guy. Some fighters deserve abuse, cuz their just simply toolbags.

But this guy seems pretty reclusive and reserved. Probobly because of his physical size and appearance.

(Gee do ya think)

I honestly wouldnt be at all surprised if he ended up picking up another belt. I'd hate to see what this guy would be like if he got a streak of mean in him.
    I think i can post this its from the StPetersburg Times

Guard Accuses Giant Hairy Boxing Champ of Assault
    By Carl Schreckmitskiitchjy
    Staff Writer
    MOSCOW — Giant boxer and recently crowned World Boxing Association champion Nikolai Valuyev recently said he had no idols in boxing, only the greatest respect for some of his favorites, including controversial former heavyweight champ and ear muncher, Mike Tyson.

Valuyev presumably admires Tyson’s exploits in and out of the ring, after an incident Thursday reminiscent of Tyson’s notorious outside-the-ring altercations, the Russian boxer — who at 7'3" tall and 167 kilograms has been dubbed the “Beast from the East” — could be facing criminal charges.

St. Petersburg police said Friday that they were investigating claims from a handicapped 61-year-old security guard, Yury Sergeyev, that Valuyev beat him up outside the Spartak Ice Palace in St. Petersburg after the boxer’s wife parked illegally and Sergeyev, who was working as a parking attendant, asked her to move her car.

“According to the victim, Valuyev grabbed him by the throat and began beating him over the head and continued to beat him even after the attendant fell to the ground unconscious,” the police said in a statement, Interfax reported.

Sergeyev was hospitalized in critical condition, the statement said. Officials at City Hospital No. 3 in St. Petersburg could not be reached for comment Friday, but one of the hospital’s doctors, Alexander Komarov, told NTV television on Thursday that Sergeyev had suffered a concussion as well as brain swelling and several broken bones and severe bruises on his face.

Police have questioned and interrogated Sergeyev but have yet to question Valuyev, who flew to Germany after the incident, the police statement said. In reported interviews, Valuyev has denied hitting the guard in spite of many eye witness who stated that the "beast" had beaten the poor old codger mercilessly.

In an interview broadcast on NTV, Sergeyev said he had done nothing to provoke an attack and simply informed Valuyev’s wife, Galina, that the spot where she had parked was reserved for buses.

“She told me that it was her business and not to interfere,” he said in the interview. She called her husband, who arrived 10 minutes later, Sergeyev said.

“She pointed her finger and said ‘That’s him!,sick em’ and stepped off to the side,” Sergeyev said, Sovietsky Sport reported Saturday. “And Valuyev took me by the back of my neck and dragged me into a ventilation shed. He beat me for a long time, and several times I lost and regained consciousness.”

In an interview posted Friday on Gazeta.ru, Valuyev said that shortly before he was to fly to Berlin, his wife called him in tears and said that as she parked her car at the Spartak Ice Palace to take their son to the ice rink, the parking attendant had mocked her saying her breath smelled like "Bigfoots dick"and yelled at her and demanded to see her breasts. He then hurried over to Spartak.

“I sincerely regret the conflict, but you have to understand: I acted like any normal caveman in my position would have, whether he was the world champion or a simple minded neaderthal,” he said. “I stood up for my wife, Galina, and my 3-year-old son, Grisha who is now 6'9" and weighs 210lbs.”

Valuyev added that parking attendants had hassled his wife on previous occasions. “making lewd "buckin" motions with their hips” he said.

In the Gazeta.ru interview, Valuyev did not elaborate on how he resolved the situation. Interviewed by Berliner Zeitung, he denied hitting Sergeyev.

“He insulted my wife, and then I grabbed him by the throat to try and squeeze the life out of him,he's so old he'll die soon anyway!,” Valuyev was quoted as saying in the German newspaper. “I did not have sex with this man.”

ok ok i "editted" it a wee bit...

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

As soon as you said he beat the old codger into unconsciousness I knew you were making it up.

We all know Valuev can't punch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ya but with all that weight.. now said to be 167 kg every punch is gotta hurt!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

feel like uses club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

People give him so much sh''t behind his back, I would love to see what he would do if you said it to his face, that I would pay to see.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    People give him so much sh''t behind his back, I would love to see what he would do if you said it to his face, that I would pay to see.
    He doesnt speak any English so he probably wouldn't do a lot to be honest.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo
    Quote Originally Posted by Klitschkofan
    He doesnt speak any English so he probably wouldn't do a lot to be honest.
    That makes it OK then.

El Kabong Guest

I don't care I'd call him a caveman to his face....what's he going to do rabbit punch me

I genuinely dislike him and he's a fraud to the sport of boxing and in the sport's current state that is extremely bad.

And if he came at me I'd uppercut him in the balls because I doubt I'd be able to jump and reach his freakishly big head

Thread Information