Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oscar's Face Will Be Torn Up; Floyd Won't Have a Mark. Guaranteed.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Oscar's Face Will Be Torn Up; Floyd Won't Have a Mark. Guaranteed.

I'm willing to bet anyone on here 10 cool clicks that not only will Mayweather win May 5th, but he'll have Oscar's face hemmed up while not having so much as a scratch on himself. Any Oscar fans/Floyd haters man enough to put their money where their mouth is?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Oscar's Face Will Be Torn Up; Floyd Won't Have a Mark. Guaranteed.

i dont hate him so much as id take a dig at him any chance i get, but ill take your bet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    i dont hate him so much as id take a dig at him any chance i get, but ill take your bet

you should take that bet, then

ill bet you 20 cc's that floyd bangs oscar up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by smashcrusher
    I'm willing to bet anyone on here 10 cool clicks that not only will Mayweather win May 5th, but he'll have Oscar's face hemmed up while not having so much as a scratch on himself. Any Oscar fans/Floyd haters man enough to put their money where their mouth is?
    I'll take that one......and I am a BIG PBF fan.....and I will go so far as to say this...if PBF wins he will be the GOAT IMO!! I just think this is too much even for PBF....
    It feels good to be back home.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    Quote Originally Posted by Preme

you should take that bet, then

ill bet you 20 cc's that floyd bangs oscar up
    done

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Not a chance, ill be backing Oscar to win it but if Mayweather does beat him then it'll be a points win and probably neither of them will have a scratch. I doubt Mayeather is able to hurt De La Hoya - especially at the higher weight and his only chance is to outbox him. If anyone gets torn up its Mayweather but I doubt that too to be honest, points win for Oscar but Id like a knockout.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

If the ring is big enough Floyd might give him a nose bleed but in regards to 'smashing him up' I just cant see it. Floyd cant hurt Oscar enough to get the better of him so he will have to outbox him. If the ring is big enough he will do just that despite his "I will fight Oscar toe to toe" claims.

ODLH UD or KO

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by beerjelly
    Not a chance, ill be backing Oscar to win it but if Mayweather does beat him then it'll be a points win and probably neither of them will have a scratch. I doubt Mayeather is able to hurt De La Hoya - especially at the higher weight and his only chance is to outbox him. If anyone gets torn up its Mayweather but I doubt that too to be honest, points win for Oscar but Id like a knockout.
    LOL, it said another post had been made before I submitted, I agree with your view as you might tell.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You know your face can swell and bleed and bruise even if the guy doesn't have huge power. Baldomir had a great chin and Floyd didn't hurt him but he bruised him up a bunch.
    Life is still worth while If You Just Smile - MJ

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty
    You know your face can swell and bleed and bruise even if the guy doesn't have huge power. Baldomir had a great chin and Floyd didn't hurt him but he bruised him up a bunch.
    last time I saw ODLH he never looked like a heavy bag with eyes.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He wasn't hit that much in the face either. But how did his face look after the Sturm fight?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

He wasn't hit that much in the face either. But how did his face look after the Sturm fight?
    The last time I saw him he was not fighting Sturm

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigragu
    if PBF wins he will be the GOAT IMO!!
    Whoa...that's a little much don't you think? Kinda discrediting what the greatest before Floyd did, especially considering Floyd is probably the betting favorite.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Kel
    The last time I saw him he was not fighting Sturm
    no, and the next time you see him he won't be fighting Mayorga

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What has Oscar done lately Lose to Strum, Quit against Hopkins and beat up a very average boxer(Mayorga) PBF will whip his ass from pillar to canvas.
    Hidden Content

Welcome to the 21st Century. No Sex, Drug and Rock'n'Roll. All we have nowadays is AIDS, Meth and Crap Music Hidden Content

Thread Information