Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Any tips on escaping a speeding penalty

Got a letter this morning saying i've been caught doing 76mph in a 50 on the M4 near Bristol. Fucking sucks i'm really gutted

50mph on the motorway at midnight with no cars on the road is fucking piss take! I'd spent all day helping my mate move house from Bristol to Cheltenham breaking my back and spending hours in traffic just to get caught in a fucking speed trap on the M4 which makes a fucking fortune apparently

to make matters worse the fucking cutoff point for prosecution is 76 in a 50 so 1 mph less and i'd only have 3 points and a £60 fine as it is i might have to go to court and may get 6 points and £200 + fine

I'm seriously considering moving to Australia or New Zealand this country constantly fucks people over for more money just so we can give free health care and benefits to illegal immigrants and ASBOS whilst our roads get more congested house prices soar taxes go up and the weather gets worse every fucking year

so if anyone has any suggestions to help me get off this charge or any suggestions of nice sports bars in Australia where they show premiership football please help me out

I hope everyones having a better day than me cause i'm fucking miserable

El Kabong Guest

Default Re: Any tips on escaping a speeding penalty

...well I'm not sure how it works over seas but here are my tips and mind you I work at a law firm

#1 Get a good lawyer

#2 Make sure you have a good lawyer

#3 Hope to God you get a good judge

#4 Faulty equipment is the best you can hope for but you'll end up paying for court costs, lawyers, and a fine....at best.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Saddo'll know

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Im not sure what its like for the more serious driving offences (like you mentioned the cut off point) but for the minor ones, the general rule is.....dont reply.
    They dont have the manpower to chase up everycase and me and a few people i know have gotten away with it a couple of times simple because they couldnt be arsed to chase us for a reply.

If you do have to go to court. Say you got a son to visit and a business to run bla bla bla so they lower the fine and hopefully dont give you a week ban or something

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

the latest one i heard was not telling them who the driver was some guy used the....

RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT law

unfortunatly i dont know if he gotten away with it but a google search should tell you

i am a safe driver now so dont know anymore.... good luck mate

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

on another note some places do a thing where you can pay the fine and as long as you do a days safty course they wont give you the points.... you would need to contact them as the rules on that change depending on what part of the country your from

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Ive got a bit of a revolutionary idea for beating speeding fines and points on your license.

STOP FUCKING SPEEDING!!!! You were doing one and a half times the limit, its your fault no one elses. Everyone does it, tough shit when you get caught. Money making schemes or not, if you stick to the limit you wont ever get fined/banned.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Ive got a bit of a revolutionary idea for beating speeding fines and points on your license.

STOP F****** SPEEDING!!!! You were doing one and a half times the limit, its your fault no one elses. Everyone does it, tough S*** when you get caught. Money making schemes or not, if you stick to the limit you wont ever get fined/banned.

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go to court.
    if the cop who wrote the ticket doesnt show up (1/2 the time they dont)
    you win! case dismissed! Please inniocent!!
    If he does show up. you can ask to have the trial rescheduled,its called a continuance,be sure you have some bullshit reason. a witness who couldnt make it or something. if the cop doesnt show up for the second trial your off free!
    Usually they wont make cops come in for traffic offenses esp if their days off or they're on holidays or training or some other such shit!
    Its worth a try!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Drive faster next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGorilla
    Drive faster next time.
    Are you Freddie Ljungberg

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by PunchDrunkHighOn_?
    Got a letter this morning saying i've been caught doing 76mph in a 50 on the M4 near Bristol. F****** sucks i'm really gutted

50mph on the motorway at midnight with no cars on the road is F****** piss take! I'd spent all day helping my mate move house from Bristol to Cheltenham breaking my back and spending hours in traffic just to get caught in a F****** speed trap on the M4 which makes a F****** fortune apparently

to make matters worse the F****** cutoff point for prosecution is 76 in a 50 so 1 mph less and i'd only have 3 points and a £60 fine as it is i might have to go to court and may get 6 points and £200 + fine

I'm seriously considering moving to Australia or New Zealand this country constantly fucks people over for more money just so we can give free health care and benefits to illegal immigrants and ASBOS whilst our roads get more congested house prices soar taxes go up and the weather gets worse every F****** year

so if anyone has any suggestions to help me get off this charge or any suggestions of nice sports bars in Australia where they show premiership football please help me out

I hope everyones having a better day than me cause i'm F****** miserable
    Wa sit a mobile speed cam or a fixed one? if it was a mobile one u used to find out if it was calebrated that day, if it wasnt u have a good case to overturn:P

Request a picture of proof to whom was driving, sometimes if they cant prove it u can get away, my mate dont it twice

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

dont think it would be a mobile camera at midnight do you

I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    ...well I'm not sure how it works over seas but here are my tips and mind you I work at a law firm

#1 Get a good lawyer

#2 Make sure you have a good lawyer

#3 Hope to God you get a good judge

#4 Faulty equipment is the best you can hope for but you'll end up paying for court costs, lawyers, and a fine....at best.
    Lyle you clearly forgot one:

#5 Don't get caught in the first place (Works with anything from Jaywalking to killing a guy named jay)

Remember kids, the best defense is not having a reason to need one

Thread Information