Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: ~Man U vs. Aston, Chelsea vs. Wiggin, Arsenal vs. Blackburn & Roma vs. Clagiari~

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default ~Man U vs. Aston, Chelsea vs. Wiggin, Arsenal vs. Blackburn & Roma vs. Clagiari~

I watched these footy matches a couple of hours ago.. Lots of goals....

Scholes scored a beaut from outside the large box (yeah! large box fuckers thats what we call it out here we don't say from inside the 18 :P ) he caught the ball mid air as it came to him without letting it hit the gropund purrrr-fect strike. Man U. man handled Aston 3 nil bet hitmanhattons not surprised at all.... C. Ronaldo scored a good goal also as he shot and it hit an Aston defender and it bounced back at him he striked it again and found the near post.

In the Chelsea game Lampard scored with a nice shot and after that it was back and forth but Chelsea managed to pull it off with a 3-2 victory as Heskey scored twice for Wiggin.

Arsenal just gave a beating to Blackburn 6-2. I didn't see the game or havent seen any highlights yet! If I do I'll add them or anyone that can fill me in on this game.

The reason I'm mentioning As de Roma vs. Clagiari is because of the strike that Taddei put through, strike makes it sound simple & short. Fucken superb wizardry, majestic finish as he did a scissor kick just inside the large box. The second I can find the video of the shot on YouTube I will put it here or if anyone else finds it please post. The strike is just that GREAT truely...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Man U vs. Aston, Chelsea vs. Wiggin, Arsenal vs. Blackburn & Roma vs. Clagiari~

sorry everyone for micks lack of english i'll translate for you all right now

I watched these football matches a couple of hours ago.. Lots of goals....

Scholes scored a beauty from 30yards he caught the ball on the volley which rattled in off the bar.
    Man U defeated Aston villa 3 nil bet hitmanhattons not surprised at all....  C. Ronaldo scored a brace either side of scholes volley.

In the Chelsea game Lampard scored with a simply pass after robben broke the offside trap with kalou converting a bullet header not long after, wigan clawed themselfs back in the game with heskey netting 2 but they can feel unlucky as into the 3rd minute of added time robben hits a low drive from 20yards to break wigans resistance.

arsenal beat Blackburn 6-2. blackburn opened the scoring with nonda converting from the spot after a dodgy decision.
    however, arsenal hit back with gilberto heading a peach into the far top corner from a corner kick. helb scored with a simple pass not long after, before adebeyor netted from the spot.
    no more action till the 69th minute wen nonda made it 3-2 with a cute overhead scoop. then at 85 mins the floodgates opened van persie scored 2 on 85 and 88.
    then with added time remaining cesc runs down the wing faking step overs infuriating savage who he then nutmegs, cuts inside, shoots but its paried only into the path of flamini who blasts into an open net.

there you all go, cc to mick though for keeping us all informed (large box anyone heard of a large box )
    im off to watch the re run of motd, nice bit of soccerball early in the morn 
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: ~Man U vs. Aston, Chelsea vs. Wiggin, Arsenal vs. Blackburn & Roma vs. Clagiari~

How 'bout this for English....

Cheeky cunt.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I knew you'd be proud of me.

Thread Information