Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A Christmas Wish for Each and Every One of You Here!!!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default A Christmas Wish for Each and Every One of You Here!!!

I just dropped by and ... what the hell you guys still doing here, it's Christmastime, folks. So here's my wish Christmas wish for you all.

May you all just, for this one day, get boxing out of your minds and HAVE SOME LIFE. So go get inside your bathtubs, give yourselves some nice scrubs, shave your beards, put on your clean underwears and throw away those old ones in the garbage (for pete's sake, you can't use 'em again!) and put on your best clothes and perfumes/colognes and have some parties.
    This especially go to those who're always here, yes 22 hours a day!, flashing their weary faces on the top roster, with their hollow, drooping eyes (geeze, haven't you heard the word sleep?!). You know who I'm talking of. No, I won't name names, but if you're proud of yourselves, then acknowledge yourselves at your own risk...

Now to some serious business...

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY NICE TIME... - Courtesy of Pinoy pacfan
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: A Christmas Wish for Each and Every One of You Here!!!

Well I may take christmas day off out of family duty but boxing day I hope to be back hunched over my monitor again, can't stay away.

Merry Christmas one and all, unless your a muslim or jew of course.

In which case Happy Hanukha or whatever its called and happy Jihading to you all

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Happy Christmas

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Enjoy your Xmas guys.Pacfan,how many hours is the Phillipines ahead of UK? It's almost an entire day is it not?!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by pacfan
    I just dropped by and ... what the hell you guys still doing here, it's Christmastime, folks. So here's my wish Christmas wish for you all.

May you all just, for this one day, get boxing out of your minds and HAVE SOME LIFE. So go get inside your bathtubs, give yourselves some nice scrubs, shave your beards, put on your clean underwears and throw away those old ones in the garbage (for pete's sake, you can't use 'em again!) and put on your best clothes and perfumes/colognes and have some parties.
    This especially go to those who're always here, yes 22 hours a day!, flashing their weary faces on the top roster, with their hollow, drooping eyes (geeze, haven't you heard the word sleep?!). You know who I'm talking of. No, I won't name names, but if you're proud of yourselves, then acknowledge yourselves at your own risk...

MERRY, MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY NICE TIME... - Courtesy of Pinoy pacfan
    Lol !! Bless you brother!
    Have a Bitchin' Christmass yo!!
    Cc
    Peace
    Immortal Technique

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Cologne, clean shaves, & fresh underwear are for fags!

Pacfan...& Merry Christmas to all around the board.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

From that photo you put up of yourself a while back we certainly can see you aint joking too :P

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

To all that I have argued with, agreed with, sad clicked, cool clicked.
    To all that have sad clicked me, cool clicked me, disagreed or agreed.
    Let's just say to everyone.
    Happy Holidays and let us pick up where we left off after the holidays.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by bilbo

From that photo you put up of yourself a while back we certainly can see you aint joking too :P
    True enough. Wacko aint got time for all that manicure-in & shit. Too much boxing, snowboarding, & work to worry about cologne, clean shaves, & fresh underwear! Heh heh heh.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by lb4lb
    & a very Merry Christmas to ya, babe. Cheers.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC and Merry Christmas right back at ya...

Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by lb4lb
    & a very Merry Christmas to ya, babe. Cheers.
    back at you in 24.

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Just dropped by to check out who took my bait. Aha, I gotcha, can't believe it, some of my favorite posters are here. While we were celebrating, you guys were just sitting there at your usual place with beards, underwears and all, and talking boxing all day long?! Geeze, you are pathetic! But I gotta admire you all for being so dedicated to your crafts, no washing and no perfumes and no other sissy stuffs, just boxing day in, day out, holiday or no holiday!!! I gotta apologize to saddo though - I didn't mean to put you out of business even for a day, but anyway I guess I got to make it up to you. So fellas, get on aboard again and start posting. Vacation's over and you got another 364 busy days to go. C'mon, start making those irresistable posts so we can achieve a million hits a day target by the end of '07 and start saddo's cash register ringing and ringing all throughout the year 2007, and maybe, just maybe, saddo will gift you all, most loyal members here with a ringside seat at PBF-ODLH fight come this May, complete with free plane tickets and accomodations! Just dreaming fellas, just dreaming, ain't it democracy around here?

Now to the awarding 'ceremony.'
    Here's 'The Most Loyal Award', in no particular order:

1. Wacko - the most dedicated and clearly the leader of the
    bunch

2. El Gamo - easily the most popular, Mr. Congeniality

3. Bilbo (no relation to the gadget) - the 1st one to reply deserves a
    special place here

4. DaxxKahn - easily the most funny guy here excluding the pacfan,
    of course

5. Tito_BHB - who're you? but thanx anyway for your kind
    greetings

6. lb4lb - the number of posts indicates that this guy was just in the
    right place at the right time, haha.

There are others whom I want to include, though with no post on this thread but who's faces with those toothless smiles are ever-present on the roster, day-in and day-out:

7. IceColdBoxing - clearly the most prolofic posters these days (El
    Gamo, watch out!)

8. Cutmemick - his acquaintance with JMM & ODLH that he's so proud of
    is enough to put him here

I gotta be a bit patriotic though, so I gotta put my favorite fellow Pinoy poster here. Yea, it's not right but who cares, it's my award and I decide here, period.

9. Kkisser - most may not know it but his name has an obscene ring to
    it to the Pinoys, though probably not intended (I'm being nice)

10. And all others that I've missed, you know who your are

Ok, fellas, you all deserve your honorable place here at the saddos. I really wanted to present each of you with a case of world-famous San Miquel beer, but oh well, you know how it is, packing, shipping, customs and all - all the troubles involved, so I guess you'll have to do with my clicks. Yea I know they cost me nothing but that small clicks come with a big heart in it and nothing can replace that. What? you still prefer the beer than the heart... ... ok, everyone has been clicked.

...probably noticed that pacfan is getting really bored, heh. No Pac fights in sight simply drives this pacfan nuts...

Ok, it's 12 midnite of the 26th, so I gotta hit the sack. Thanx to all.
    Once in awhile, get outside in fresh air, take a deep breath & with a deep sigh, let out all the things that's bottled up inside you & be free, & you'll get a glimpse of nirvana.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC back bro,great post"!!!! Hope you enjoyed your Xmas and hey,I can still wear perfume,change pants and sit here and talk with you fine people!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    CC back bro,great post"!!!! Hope you enjoyed your Xmas and hey,I can still wear perfume,change pants and sit here and talk with you fine people!
    CC. Well put, Mr. Dawson.

Thread Information