Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Saddam Hussein executed in Iraq

Here's the thing...& let's be realistic...Bush aint anywhere near as bad as Saddam.

That's a ridiculous statement. No offence...because everyone is entitled to an opinion.

The thing is...Bush ain't just one man running the show & the war doesn't get made just by the Prez. Anyone that follows politics abroad knows this. There's a cabinet & a governing body...who, YES, can be manipulated...but there is a huge difference.

Granted, I do not agree with Bush & the cabinet & all the goings on in Iraq...but Saddam is a dictator that murdered men women & children...not to mention his own people...& let's not forget that he was the triggerman in many slayings.

Bush gave the word & the legions followed...but Saddam was a madman & no matter what anyone says...the had WMD's. They'll be sitting somewhere in Syria or Iran right about now.

War is a horrible horrible thing...but one man is not an army...& that includes the President.

A murdering dictator is a totall different thing.

I ain't a patriot or a die hard or even a peace crazy opposer...but Hussein got what he deserved...they could have sweetened the punch & turned that shit into a stoning with all the people that he hurt involved...but his exectution would have lasted years.

I say good riddance to that piece of shit.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't mind anything you said Wack and you know you're the man imo BUT firstly regardless of whom gave the orders,Bush is the president therefore has some power at least and secondly,

"the had WMD's. They'll be sitting somewhere in Syria or Iran right about now."

Thats a pile of shat..you really think Saddam,if he did have them,would have them moved firstly,secondly have them moved without alllllllllllllll those satellites which USA has in place not realising,and third,if he actually had them,don't you think he would have passed them to loyalists to use in case he was caught?

And if you don't believe any of those,all I need to say is that anyone thinks Saddam would have WMD and NOT USE THEM ON ISRAEL/other enemies,then seriously,you're deluding yourself.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

And you cannot say Bush is not as bad as Saddam just because Saddam attacked his own people....Bush attacked Afghanis,Iraqi and is most probably in his little Skull and Bones meetings figuring out how to start a war with Iran and Syria...Granted Saddam is worse now but Bush seems to have a LOOOOOOONG term plan for the "war on terror"....

Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Have avoided comments already made in this thread so not tainted by opinion WHICH I USUALLY AVOID as im a bit of a head in the sand kinda guy...

but just watched the filiming of putting the loose around his neck and to be honest it didnt make me feel good

and does it really make an difference to anything apart from a negative slant on the propaganda

they kill people and and film it and its bad.

we do it and its good.

sorry i just dont get it... but dont ask me for answers as im only going on my feeling of what ive just seen and plan to stick my head right back in the sand.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Clinton was impeached for lying about getting a nobjob. What the hell does bush have to do wrong that he already hasn't to be impeached and why the fuck did he get re-elected in the first place?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

u guys remember couple years back when they showed DEAD photo of his sons like in magazines WTF was up with that

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

i was at Downtown Spearmint Rhino with my entourage after partying and clubbing hard we roll there to sober up before driving back to our cribs. so this bangin pinay/viet/french stripper starts "HOOKING" me up in the VIP room and just when im bout to tell her its cool i gotta go now the DJ announces: "This just in....... we caught that bastard! Saddam Hussein is now captured, 6FREE LAP DANCES for everyone currently getting a lap dance!"

thats right biotchez!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another thing is americans aren't all for this war in iraq. We're behind the troops over there but not the war. Probably the only people over here who support the war are those making money off of it which isn't gonna matter much once the debt gets high enough our money will be worth absolute crap anywhere else in the world.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I've got some Saddam Hussein T-Shirts if anyone wants one.

They're a bit tight around the neck, but they hang well.

If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by X
    I've got some Saddam Hussein T-Shirts if anyone wants one.

They're a bit tight around the neck, but they hang well.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    And you cannot say Bush is not as bad as Saddam just because Saddam attacked his own people....Bush attacked Afghanis,Iraqi and is most probably in his little Skull and Bones meetings figuring out how to start a war with Iran and Syria...Granted Saddam is worse now but Bush seems to have a LOOOOOOONG term plan for the "war on terror"....
    Get over the Skulls, they don't rule the world it's just a club.....John Kerry was a Skull as well, funny no one ever mentions that

Whenever a Republican takes office all the idiots out there think something devious is going on....but never a liberal would never START A WAR or engage in NATION BUILDING.....like Bay of Pigs done by Kennedy or Bosnia done by Clinton.

I don't like W, I don't agree with his policies or his economics but I don't think he's the devil either.

El Kabong Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    Clinton was impeached for lying about getting a nobjob. What the hell does bush have to do wrong that he already hasn't to be impeached and why the fuck did he get re-elected in the first place?
    That one is easy, the leaders of the DNC aren't any better than the GOP and their politics don't make for people agreeing with them either....the GOP it's pretty easy and all written out: pro gun, anti abortion, small federal government, tax cuts, don't spend a lot......too bad W didn't follow ALL of those standards

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I read a story yestarday in the Arizona Star Republic (beleive that's the name) and...the guy deserved to be executed. Obviously. The guy was terrible. Anyways...

So this kid was just 14. He was playing footy in his classroom and a ball deflected off his foot and accidentally hit a picture of Sadaam. The teacher then reported the incident to the Police and the child was taken to jail and tortured for 3 days. He was hung in the air on a cross, and beat with a cable wire and a bamboo stick for 3 days. Not fed anything.

That was the type of country he ran. Anyone who thinks Iraq is not better off without Sadaam is insane. HOWEVER, the way they went about taking him out, lying to the people and sending in a quarter of a million troops was not right. But I have no protest to Sadaam dying.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by amat
    I read a story yestarday in the Arizona Star Republic (beleive that's the name) and...the guy deserved to be executed. Obviously. The guy was terrible. Anyways...

So this kid was just 14. He was playing footy in his classroom and a ball deflected off his foot and accidentally hit a picture of Sadaam. The teacher then reported the incident to the Police and the child was taken to jail and tortured for 3 days. He was hung in the air on a cross, and beat with a cable wire and a bamboo stick for 3 days. Not fed anything.

That was the type of country he ran. Anyone who thinks Iraq is not better off without Sadaam is insane. HOWEVER, the way they went about taking him out, lying to the people and sending in a quarter of a million troops was not right. But I have no protest to Sadaam dying.
    You have to look at it from all prespectives. I totally agree that he was a bad bad man BUT,to say that the country is better off without him,I don't know about that. It's better to say that maybe certain ethnic groups etc feel better that he is not there but the country in general? Certainl ALOT of people will feel justice has been done and rightfull so but has done anything for Iraq and it's safety?

I guess my question is is the country safer??

I don't know,the American bombings and annoyance of national forces on their soil,the sectarian violence,daily car bombings, things like Abu Ghraib. Daily kidnappings,ransoms etc. I met this Iraqi girl in university(like your college I guess and she's HOT by the way..anway!_) and she was telling me how the situation in Iraq is unbearable as she has relatives back there and they inform her. Her cousin was kidnapped for ransom the other day?! If you have a certain name,you can't go to certain areas as they can tell which clan/sect you belong to and may kill you?? They only have electricity for a certain period of time!! WTF!!!?!

And noo way is the so called Iraqi national force or whatever it is called,well prepared to look after the country once America pulls out,no way. They are just a ragtag group of peeps put together with a short period of time for their training!!! Ordinary people like you and I,how the heck are they going to cope??

Again,I have no protest to Saddam dying but I don't see what it achieves,I can't believe it was filmed etc and it's just all pointless. Heck,I don't know if you guys read up on current events but quiate a few Afghani want the Taliban back in power because they gave security to the country first and second,that war in Afghanistan,the forgotten war is far far far from being won..don't believe EVERYTHING you hear(or in some cases don't hear) from the media.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle
    Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Get over the Skulls, they don't rule the world it's just a club.....John Kerry was a Skull as well, funny no one ever mentions that

Whenever a Republican takes office all the idiots out there think something devious is going on....but never a liberal would never START A WAR or engage in NATION BUILDING.....like Bay of Pigs done by Kennedy or Bosnia done by Clinton.

I don't like W, I don't agree with his policies or his economics but I don't think he's the devil either.
    What does that club indulge in though? hy the heck would world leaders join together for a club?! And I din't know much about Republicans and Liberals although I am starting to read into that,the American system is quite interesting.

I don't think they rule the world either but you don't just find it,i don't know,a little strange that the president of one of the most powerful countries in the world goes to these little secluded meetings?

Thread Information