Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You voted. Here it is: Saddo's Official Pound for Pound List. January 2007.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You voted. Here it is: Saddo's Official Pound for Pound List. January 2007.

I agree with most of the rankings except MAB, I'd place him 11th for avoiding Pac and place EM in his place

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You voted. Here it is: Saddo's Official Pound for Pound List. January 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by titleist905t
    I agree with most of the rankings except MAB, I'd place him 11th for avoiding Pac and place EM in his place
    I'll get right onto changing this...NOT.

**Oh yeah...you gotdam right I pulled the ole' NOT joke out of me arse.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wackoff, I`m now sure your my enemy, no love lost your a real asshole. I would sad click you but all u gotta do is get on ur knees open ur mouth to get ur s.d back dwn to zero. don't forget ur the forum b1tch u get paid to wrk for the members. go do the rbr u jerk.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    wackoff, I`m now sure your my enemy, no love lost your a real asshole. I would sad click you but all u gotta do is get on ur knees open ur mouth to get ur s.d back dwn to zero. don't forget ur the forum b1tch u get paid to wrk for the members. go do the rbr u jerk.
    Taking bets on this retard being the next banned...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

My enemy? Oh no...I've made an enemy of the omnipotent being on the site...in that case...I better go hide. Atleast I can be objectional when the time comes...for a BoxingGod...your'e just a sore loser.

Always have to resort to name calling too, doncha?

When it's something I say that you don't agree with...for some reason your'e quick to jump on ole' wacko. It's "always wacko said this & wacko that & that's wrong because wacko said it."

Since your'e so fond of name calling...let's get one thing straight between us girls...your'e not a BoxingGod or even a True P4P King...your'e more of a Pac-Groupie...& that my friend is the end all be all of it all.

So you go cry me a river...because if you constantly dish it out...you better be able to take it. I aint gonna sit here & argue with the likes of you & if you think that I'm gonna get upset over you always crack wise & under a 3 or 4 different names over the course of a year & some change...little pac-groupie...you got another thing coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Preme
    Hey...everyone's entitled to an opinion or a disagreement...but don't come insulting & expecting not to get some back. Right?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

Hey...everyone's entitled to an opinion or a disagreement...but don't come insulting & expecting not to get some back. Right?
    wuda thought by now after 600 posts he would know better than to just go off on one and insult one a highly respected poster on the forum o0 ah well nvm maybe hes been out had a few drinks and thinks hes grown a pair ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

wuda thought by now after 600 posts he would know better than to just go off on one and insult one a highly respected poster on the forum o0 ah well nvm maybe hes been out had a few drinks and thinks hes grown a pair ?
    Nope...it aint that...he just can't stand me because I don't swing in his direction 100% on Pacquiao & it's always been that.

The thing is...if you take a dig at me...you can damn sure bet I'm gonna break out a shovel too.

A difference of opinions is one thing...but I'm not taking little hidden insults & smacks like that back & forth...a debate is one thing...an arguement like this is another.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nope...it aint that...he just can't stand me because I don't swing in his direction 100% on Pacquiao & it's always been that.

The thing is...if you take a dig at me...you can damn sure bet I'm gonna break out a shovel too.

A difference of opinions is one thing...but I'm not taking little hidden insults & smacks like that back & forth...a debate is one thing...an arguement like this is another.
    this aint about my boy pac or your boy pbf, I tried to get on your good side and make you understand but it was you that was a jerk still so whatever you try to say just makes me laugh from now on...your not as smart as you think you are so don't make it seem your above me with the b.s you be saying, trying to reply to every single comment like your actually saying something with boxing knowledge, your bias too so don't get it twisted your no expert I'm not either so don't make it seem like your above me...

talking about a debate over boxing, this is no longer that. you took it to this level, I enjoyed a good debate but when I'm insulted and concluded as just a groupie then you yourself prove how your just narrow minded. and is the one who has problems with me.

preme? you don't know me I don't know you don't call me a retard your not in this mind your business what you call me you just made yourself look like that.

me banned? no this is just normal between me and wackoff...so like everyone else keep off of our conversation.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

this aint about my boy pac or your boy pbf, I tried to get on your good side and make you understand but it was you that was a jerk still so whatever you try to say just makes me laugh from now on...your not as smart as you think you are so don't make it seem your above me with the b.s you be saying, trying to reply to every single comment like your actually saying something with boxing knowledge, your bias too so don't get it twisted your no expert I'm not either so don't make it seem like your above me...

talking about a debate over boxing, this is no longer that. you took it to this level, I enjoyed a good debate but when I'm insulted and concluded as just a groupie then you yourself prove how your just narrow minded. and is the one who has problems with me.

preme? you don't know me I don't know you don't call me a retard your not in this mind your business what you call me you just made yourself look like that.

me banned? no this is just normal between me and wackoff...so like everyone else keep off of our conversation.
    if you want it privte then do it ina private messge you post ona public board, the public gotta read this sh*t and are sometimes board enough to comment.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you want it privte then do it ina private messge you post ona public board, the public gotta read this sh*t and are sometimes board enough to comment.
    fair respond but don't call someone retard right of the bat...and hey I am no racist you just need to look into things more before calling someone racist or retard.I understand you was bored yea but its not cool doode to just say I'm gonna get bann and insult me.

I`d cc u to squash this but you s.d me already jumping into conclusion so easily. but have a nice d.zay

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

fair respond but don't call someone retard right of the bat...and hey I am no racist you just need to look into things more before calling someone racist or retard.I understand you was bored yea but its not cool doode to just say I'm gonna get bann and insult me.

I`d cc u to squash this but you s.d me already jumping into conclusion so easily. but have a nice d.zay
    cc 91, lets drop it and by the by i never sad clicked(see your cc up sc the same) you or called you a racists, i asked since when was xxx and yyy considerd being a racist actualy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

cc back preme, thanks for understanding unlike them peeps who quickly s.d me over something they don't even know about really.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I'm actaully very happy with this list. Top 3 is definitely spot on IMO, Perhaps Calzaghe doesnt deserve to be on there, but hey i'll settle for it.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Must be talking about insulting Wacko, cuz ain't no one on this forum got any respect for Preme's chump ass

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise

Must be talking about insulting Wacko, cuz ain't no one on this forum got any respect for Preme's chump a**
    that and if you were able to read properly you could see he hadn't insulted me when i posted that so, no sh*t sherlock, pull out your violin, get Watson to put the kettle on 'coz you have solved another case, just 'coz i don't have to lie like you do when i got owned, no need to spread hate there peaches - but the more you do it, the more it makes me laugh 'coz i know i get to you

Thread Information