Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: You voted. Here it is: Saddo's Official Pound for Pound List. January 2007.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default You voted. Here it is: Saddo's Official Pound for Pound List. January 2007.

Well...once again we start a brand new year of boxing at the one place that we all have come to call our home away from our homes, families, & day to day trials & tribulations.

The members have voted and it was a close, neck to neck poll that ended up shifting the players a bit.

Here's the list...you made your picks...so let's talk my brothers...

Saddo's Official Pound 4 Pound List 2007:

1: "Pretty Boy" Floyd Mayweather. Once again, Floyd Mayweather jr. continues to keep his grip firmly clenched on the coveted number one spot in the pound for pound rankings. With the on again off again retirement of Hopkins, the original P4P kingpin, Little Floyd holds on to his status as the New #1 P4P...this time just be the Champion held on by the skin of his teeth. Fans voted, forum goers argued, and in the end it came down to Floyd's unparalleled mastering of the sweet science over Pacquiao's blazing power punches and Wright's nearly unbreachable defense. With the body of his work from years gone by and recent wins over Baldomir, Gatti, Judah, and Mitchell; Mayweather has hung another strap around his waist & impressively plans on conquering another weight class. Still running on an impressive undefeated record of 37 wins with 24 knockouts, Mayweather plans to do, argueabley, the impossible by punctuating his career record with a multi-million dollar PPV showdown against Oscar De La Hoya.

2: Manny Pacquiao. Pacquiao has done a hell of a lot over the past 5 years and he just keeps on trucking. In winning or losing he's gained a shat load of fans. After beating the likes of Hussein, Velazquez, Lucero, and the great Mexican legends Marco Antonio Barrera & Erik Morales...both by TKO. With no other suiters in sight Pacquiao's strangle hold on both the Super Bantamweight division and his grip on the and Featherweight divisions seems nearly unbreakable. Pac moves up one spot after defeating Oscar Larios and quite possibley ending the career of Erik Morales in their third fight. There have been talks of a possible rematch with the winner of the up and coming showdown between Marco Antonio Barrera and Juan Manuel Marqez looming on the horizon. Whomever he faces it's quite possible to end up as either a candidate for fight of the year or another knockout.

3: Ronald "Winky" Wright. Let's face it...Wright has worked hard to get to where he is and seeing him dropped from the #2 spot was a bit disappointing. Be that as it may...the votes have been cast and Wright is still in the respected top 3 spots. Being a tactical and defensive minded counter puncher, Wright faces much of the same scorn as Floyd does. Often criticized for being a safety first fighter, Wright has begun to switch up his style for a more exciting approach. Surprisingly enough, Wright keeps on winning & surprising all. After coming off of the controversial draw with Jermain Taylor, Wright took another tuff challenge in Ike Quartey, for a fight that turned out to be an action packed toe to toe battle. Wright came out on top with no controversy. Wright continues to face each challenge and shut them down in his own unique style.

4: Marco Antonio Barrera. By majority vote, Barrera's retained his fourth place ranking as the forum kept "the Baby Faced Assassin" in the top five pound for pound fighters in the world. Barrera has jumped leaps and bounds up through the weight classes throughout his Hall of Fame worthy career and he has never turned down an offer, taking on virtually anyone and everyone that was ignorant enough to call his name. Barrera constantly pleases the fans, like a fine wine he seems to continue to age gracefully everytime he opens up. You can't help but develop a taste for him. Barrera is already regarded by fans and foes as one of the top Mexican boxers of the decade, but to cement his name in pound for pound history...most feel that he needs to win a rematch against his previous conqueror, Pacquiao, to do so. The two time conqueror of Morales has a looming and much anticipated showdown with another pound for pound Mexican great in Juan Manuel Marquez.

5: Juan Manuel Marquez. After his controversial loss to Indonesia's Chris John back in March of 2006, Marquez's stock fell ever so slightly. What did, argueably, Mexico's finest do? He came right back to the U.S. and hammered out two impressive technical knockout wins over rugged competitors Jimrex Jaca and Terdsak Jandaeng. One would think that Marquez would be eager to file his appeal for a rematch against John....that he would have already signed, sealed, stamped, and mailed out his demands for a do over against Chris John...instead...Marquez has finally gotten the much need backing that he has searched for his entire career and he has come into his own. Two things got signed and sealed...one of those is a multi-million dollar promotional deal with Golden Boy Promotions and the other is a mega fight against fellow countryman and Mexican legend Marco Antonio Barrera. Expectations are high and it's all or nothing on the line once again for Marquez. Just as was stated above, the outcome of this match will either set up or blow out the chances for a future rematch with Manny Pacquiao, whom Marquez fought to a draw back in 2004 in what shouldv'e been voted as fight of the year.

6: Jermain Taylor. After winning two decisions over the Undisputed Middleweight Champion Bernard Hopkins, drawing with future Hall of Famer and Pound for Pound Champion Ronald "Winky" Wright, and dominating everyone that he has faced to date...it's high time that Jermain be moved onto our list. Young, marketable, skilled, and powerful Jermain has cut an impressive record with wins against names like Hopkins, Joppy, Eduord, Cuevas, Ouma, and Marquez. While Jermain Taylor remains on most P4P lists and is the current champion of 160lbs it is hard to see far into the future of Jermain Taylor as he seems to be unsure of his style and abilities of late in the wake of his new found fame and tutledge under the wing of Manny Steward. A rematch with Wright is what the fans most want...but a disgruntled Wright and Taylor's strong willed promoter both seems ready to just let the match pass on by. Hard to imagine, especially with both fighters putting forth the fight of their respective careers. Taylor has even begun to talk retirement...only time will tell when those "Bad Intentions" will be unleashed once again upon the middleweight division.

7: Rafael Marquez. Rafael Marquez is one of the best kept secrets in boxing. The Marquez brothers have both skyrocketed to fame in the last 3 or 4 years...but Rafael Marquez has the ability to turn the tables at the drop of a hat with his blistering knockout power. To see Marquez in form and on point is almost amazing. He currently runs a record of 38 fights, 36 wins with 32 knockouts, and 3 losses. Not too bad for the little brother of the Marquez duo. He's brought a lot of recognition to the almost ignored Bantamweight division in recent years and he has defended his IBF strap nine times in a row...expect him to make a splash when he dives into the talent rich deep Super Bantamweight pond, because you can bet that's just around the corner in 2007 as Vasquez is already calling him out.

8: Joe Calzaghe. Joe Calzaghe has dominated his division from the get go and continues to hold fast in our P4P Rankings! As an amateur Calzaghe was nothing short of amazing...what he did against Jeff Lacy on Saturday March 3rd, 2006 was the accomplishment of his lifetime & the performance of his career. Over twelve brutally perfect rounds he silenced all of his critics and seemingly reduced Lacy to nothing more than a literally defenceless power puncher, clueless of his every move. Calzaghe's professional career consists of running undefeated in 42 fights with 31 ko's and not one loss in sight...starting way back in 1993. That just about says it all. The only problem fans seem to have now is that since coming to the intersection of his career & wrecking Lacy, Joe has, instead of cleaning up the mess at 168lbs, made an abrupt U-Turn onto a wrong way street. Calzaghe has just hit a brick wall with the boxing public and even his most die hard fans by facing Peter Manfredo Jr., one of the contestants from the lightly regarded reality boxing show The Contender. While the Pride of Wales remains the Undisputed Super Middleweight Champion...he has dealt a bit of a blow to his image amongst fans with this...odd choice of opponents at such a late stage in his career.

9: Ricky Hatton. Hatton, a lot like Floyd, has done a lot...but that nagging question has always been out there...who has Hatton done a lot against? Well...he beat Kostya Tszyu and Carlos Maussa pretty damned convincingly...so that my friends equates to who and also a lot. Even though he has an undefeated record and always besting the competition, many have shown Hatton the accolades that he has reached for his entire career. That being said, Hatton made the jump up to 147lbs to face little known WBA Welterweight champion Luis Collazo in what was supposed to be Hatton's break out party in America. It was no party...hell it wasn't even a picnic. Collazo got dropped by Hatton in the first and then came out and commanded respect for the remainder of the fight. To say that he gave Hatton hell...well that would be an understatement. Hatton was given the win, title, and decision...but chose not to stay at 147lbs as he vacated the title and headed back to 140. Currently, Hatton is set to face another supposed no hoper in Juan Urango on January the 20th, 2006 in Las Vegas. What the future holds for Ricky is a bit uncertain. There are talks of a set of matches already arranged against Castillo and Corrales...but it would seem that the coveted showdown with Floyd Mayweather Jr that has always been the focus of Hatton's career is pretty much out of reach.

10: Jose Luis Castillo. No explanation needed here. Look at the record and this guy has to make a splash in the P4P division. With wins over the best in his division and around the bend against the likes of Corrales, Casamayor, Johnston, Lazcano, Diaz, Reyes, and a really really close one dropped to Floyd...there ain't much room to argue here. Castillo's exciting, powerful, and really hard to beat. Problems with weight have been a hindrance in his career from time to time but many believe that the move to 140lbs is just what "El Temible" needs to polish off his skills and power. He'll be fighting on the undercard of the Hatton Urango undercard in January against Ngoudjo to try and solidify a future mega match against Hatton later this year.

Honorable mentions were to many to list...but it was hard not to place fighters such as Cotto, Hopkins, Arce, & many others...but this is what we have based on the fighters that were listed the most here & over in Wackoland on the P4P Rankings Thread.

Good job people. That's a nice list...even though I don't agree with some of them fellars no it...it still rolls offa the tongue quite well...& it's ours by votes & choice.

We done good. Cheers & koneecheewah bitches.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You voted. Here it is: Saddo's Official Pound for Pound List. January 2007.

if you swapped barerra and jermain taylor, the list would be perfect............ imho

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: You voted. Here it is: Saddo's Official Pound for Pound List. January 2007.

Quote Originally Posted by frozensolid_702
    if you swapped barerra and jermain taylor, the list would be perfect............ imho
    It's a thought...& I shall keep it in mind...but honestly...I been up working on sorting this mess out since the wife passed out just shortly after New Years Eve's drunken hold let here go...I'll let everyone go over it too & then we'll start pickin it apart.

I'm burnt the fwock out on this one babe...but again...duely noted.

Cheers.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    530 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

IMHO, few boxers have gotten as much mileage out of one fight as Ricky Hatton has gotten from his win over Kostya Tszyu. Top ten in 2005-6? Maybe. Still in 2007? Not a chance.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan
    IMHO, few boxers have gotten as much mileage out of one fight as Ricky Hatton has gotten from his win over Kostya Tszyu. Top ten in 2005-6? Maybe. Still in 2007? Not a chance.
    True. Good point...the same might fall in to place for Calzaghe if he don't fight somebody...and soon.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Another black eye for boxing. Yet again Joel Casamayor gets the shaft. Fucking disgrace.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan
    im far form hattons biggest fan, but don't forget even tho mausa(sp) wasn't a big name, he whoooped vivan harris who was gunna be hattons next fight and that fight would of plzed the hell out of every one. if hatton had beaten harris he would have so much more respect and less abuse, but he done the bext he cud and batterd the guy who beat harris, can't slat him for that can you?

If anyone is getting more credit than they should for fights its taylor, he beat a hopkins who done jack all of what he could do (see the tarver fights) he drew with a guy who would be at light middle weight fighting if there was better comp, but has to fight out of his weight to get bigger fights. + the god awfull dubious decision taylor has - IMO shudnt be on there

i think calzaghe is lucky to be on there to, yes im not defending him for once honestly talent wise i think he could make the top 5, but he sure as hell needs to start fighting better fighters and stop fuck arsing about in the ring and just be all buisness. honestly i would agree with him in there now (just) but unless he fights sum1 good after manfredo id drop him.

Casymore shud be in there, costillo is what 1 for 1 with coralles in his last 2 fights? how long ago is that, brilliant skills been out to long to be in the list imo

Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Another black eye for boxing. Yet again Joel Casamayor gets the shaft. F****** disgrace.
    I had him on mine at 8 but maybe I'm just not taking our P4P list seriously enough cause it seems like just a BIT of a stretch to say its a black eye for boxing.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by OumaFan
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Another black eye for boxing. Yet again Joel Casamayor gets the shaft. F****** disgrace.
    I had him on mine at 8 but maybe I'm just not taking our P4P list seriously enough cause it seems like just a BIT of a stretch to say its a black eye for boxing.
    Oh it's a black eye

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC for the list Wack,looks pretty good to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

skills and talent wise its fairly correct top ten, but recent accomplishments and level of oppenents I would have it rearrange and a few names drop replace by other names.

ooh wacko, how come pac isn't the only one you updated, it still says he has to get past morales again first? and didn't u say morales has no chance against pac for that third fight, sounds like u had a different oppinion before the fight. or maybe one says things and then another =-)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't think JMM should be that high, maybe like 7 or 8. 5?? Especially coming in a year where he lost his belt. I agree with the top 3. Hatton on the list? Questionable, doesn't really bother me all that much. I'm little miffed because he's really not that great a boxer to even be pound for pound, but he did move to a weight were he really doesn't belong and grabbed a title. So ehhh, I can live with it. Good list.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BoxingGod
    ooh wacko, how come pac isn't the only one you updated, it still says he has to get past morales again first? and didn't u say morales has no chance against pac for that third fight, sounds like u had a different oppinion before the fight. or maybe one says things and then another =-)
    Ooh true P4P king...it was an oversite on my part...I had been up all night posting & working on the list & was pushed to get it up & running by the 1st. You understand...right?

Probably not...also...let me sort it out for you regarding the prior paragraph.

That listing that was there previously was directly after posted after the 2nd fight...my opinion was what it was & before & after the fight. Yes I said that Morales had no chance against Pac...no big secret there...buddy.

The fact that I stated Pac has to get past Morales first meant...exactly that. Pac got his ass handed to him in the first Morales fight...Morales got his ass handed to him in the 2nd fight...Pac then fought Larios...Morales went into training & promised all to believe in him once more...hence...Pac has to get past him in the 3rd fight to keep his ranking.

Come on now BoxingGod...wer'e talking about your saviour Pacquiao here...your'e supposed to know this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Ooh true P4P king...it was an oversite on my part...I had been up all night posting & working on the list & was pushed to get it up & running by the 1st. You understand...right?

That listing that was there previously was directly after posted after the 2nd fight...my opinion was what it was & before & after the fight. Yes I said that Morales had no chance against Pac...no big secret there...buddy.

The fact that I stated Pac has to get past Morales first meant...exactly that. Pac got his a** handed to him in the first Morales fight...Morales got his a** handed to him in the 2nd fight...Pac then fought Larios...Morales went into training & promised all to believe in him once more...hence...Pac has to get past him in the 3rd fight to keep his ranking.

Come on now BoxingGod...wer'e talking about your saviour Pacquiao here...your'e supposed to know this.
    I undrstand u was prolly drunk again that night haha and u still call me true p4pking maybe u miss my old name or maybe your still drunk or maybe u think thiers something wrong with changeing forum names hmm I do it a few times I get tired of my forum names here and there, I bet u remember my first forum name babyb0ne,

anyways I know u know I hate you and you hate me (joke)haha but I never sad click you I think u never cc or sd me either but those clicks don't matter to me I respect vets with lots of s.d kuz they say how they feel and stick to it unlike others who are just grow man making them coolclicks their career or something

yea I'm a pac fan but if he starts sluffing and fights guys like mitchell when he could take out a big name or a hype challenger I`d start bashing his spot at P4p ranking, jusy like I do with pbf, u prolly won't believe me but I'm a pbf fan too, its fruastration as a fan when he could of just shut up tony and he could stay at welters and totally dominate but instead he goes green take on money man oscar then says his gonna retire that just really piss me off...I know he has a good resume but not great to me but yes his undefeated. but if he wants greatness beating cotto hatton williams young hungry fighters will help but won't gaurantee it. to me his current record or resume doesn't deserve to be consider great, it fruastrate me because he has the talent but doesn't have the heart and hunger, well atleast he doesn't show it to me, because a guy like pac is around yea I love the kid why because he entertains me the most and totally takes on greats from the get go and I haven't yet hear him say his already a great or someone like tony doesn't deserve a shot at him but still puts on tune up fights like pbf do...

sorry bro if I seem like a pac head to much...believe me though I try my best to be fair...and fair is morales did beat pac but he didn't hand pacs ass to him like pac handed ems ass to em...to me that was a close fight em won only by a round, and consider pacs cuts and since everyone takes away from pac when he beat mab and say mab had to many distraction well pac always has distractions the most...plus look in to that fight in the first fight with em there was the gloves why do u think ems camp made pac wear gloves pac is not comfy with? and pac was drain blood right before the fight...to me yes its a win for em but pac is still a great to me because after all that he wasn't a sour loser he took it and respected em but did what he said he should of done if not for all the b.s and that was k.o em...and then he promise to put on a good show with larios he even should larios a good time in the p.I...and had his people give larios a warm welcome...pac is not just a great fighter his also a great guy, even a legend like em gives pac respect he raise pacs hands and accepted his defeat, afterwards gave eachother souvenirs and took pics even took a pic with pacs wife...hope now you understand why I support pac, but agains if he starts sluffing I'm gonna be the first to bash what his doing or not doing, just like with pbf, another thing that may help I defend pac the most because he either gets the most love or he really gets bash by other that doesn't give him credit or takes away from his accomplishment, like how people brings up his two k.o lost, that's obviously old news and a young immature pac, I love the featherweights mab mann jmm el terrible, but out of them I recently feel pac needs more defending that's why I sound more of a big pac fan more then the others, yea recently I haven't like mab mann to much, because he should of took the remacthe with pac back then but never did, now he gets jmm and might lose so a rematch with pac may now never happen, I think mabb has been playing games not really wanting pac...it dissapoint me also how he fought real dirty against pac...then people takes away from pacs win over him, about mab being unfocus blah blah blha, about having to much wars, if u know pac as well as em and mab pacs whole career has been wars, in asia technical skills are rare and they usually go toe to toe pacs whole career consist with wars, if mab and em had a lot of wars pac had just as much so I don't like it when they make that excuse and if one goes back way back and bash pac for the k.o lost no one talks about mabs two lost to jones yea that was a total different way of lost, but still I don't like the fact going way back just to have some shit to say about a fighter,because people should talk about the current state not the past, you understand that right? I'm sure u do doode,

yea boxing is a fun debate and hobby good times!

no beef wacko, but hope u aint thinking my whole bs is base on loving the pacman...hope u got the point.

hey I'm always gonna have run ins with you, good debates good times nothing personal happy new years!

ooh excuse the name callings sometimes, its just part of debates just wanna push ur buttons.

enjoy the duece double ooh 7even.

yea pac is my saviour if not for him I won't be this big of a boxing fan he made me not just like boxing again doode made me love it again haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205

The fact that I stated Pac has to get past Morales first meant...exactly that. Pac got his a** handed to him in the first Morales fight...Morales got his a** handed to him in the 2nd fight...Pac then fought Larios...Morales went into training & promised all to believe in him once more...hence...Pac has to get past him in the 3rd fight to keep his ranking.

I undrstand u was prolly drunk again that night haha and u still call me true p4pking maybe u miss my old name or maybe your still drunk or maybe u think thiers something wrong with changeing forum names hmm I do it a few times I get tired of my forum names here and there, I bet u remember my first forum name babyb0ne,

anyways I know u know I hate you and you hate me (joke)haha but I never sad click you I think u never cc or sd me either but those clicks don't matter to me I respect vets with lots of s.d kuz they say how they feel and stick to it unlike others who are just grow man making them coolclicks their career or something

yea I'm a pac fan but if he starts sluffing and fights guys like mitchell when he could take out a big name or a hype challenger I`d start bashing his spot at P4p ranking, jusy like I do with pbf, u prolly won't believe me but I'm a pbf fan too, its fruastration as a fan when he could of just shut up tony and he could stay at welters and totally dominate but instead he goes green take on money man oscar then says his gonna retire that just really piss me off...I know he has a good resume but not great to me but yes his undefeated. but if he wants greatness beating cotto hatton williams young hungry fighters will help but won't gaurantee it. to me his current record or resume doesn't deserve to be consider great, it fruastrate me because he has the talent but doesn't have the heart and hunger, well atleast he doesn't show it to me, because a guy like pac is around yea I love the kid why because he entertains me the most and totally takes on greats from the get go and I haven't yet hear him say his already a great or someone like tony doesn't deserve a shot at him but still puts on tune up fights like pbf do...

sorry bro if I seem like a pac head to much...believe me though I try my best to be fair...and fair is morales did beat pac but he didn't hand pacs a** to him like pac handed ems a** to em...to me that was a close fight em won only by a round, and consider pacs cuts and since everyone takes away from pac when he beat mab and say mab had to many distraction well pac always has distractions the most...plus look in to that fight in the first fight with em there was the gloves why do u think ems camp made pac wear gloves pac is not comfy with? and pac was drain blood right before the fight...to me yes its a win for em but pac is still a great to me because after all that he wasn't a sour loser he took it and respected em but did what he said he should of done if not for all the b.s and that was k.o em...and then he promise to put on a good show with larios he even should larios a good time in the p.I...and had his people give larios a warm welcome...pac is not just a great fighter his also a great guy, even a legend like em gives pac respect he raise pacs hands and accepted his defeat, afterwards gave eachother souvenirs and took pics even took a pic with pacs wife...hope now you understand why I support pac, but agains if he starts sluffing I'm gonna be the first to bash what his doing or not doing, just like with pbf, another thing that may help I defend pac the most because he either gets the most love or he really gets bash by other that doesn't give him credit or takes away from his accomplishment, like how people brings up his two k.o lost, that's obviously old news and a young immature pac, I love the featherweights mab mann jmm el terrible, but out of them I recently feel pac needs more defending that's why I sound more of a big pac fan more then the others, yea recently I haven't like mab mann to much, because he should of took the remacthe with pac back then but never did, now he gets jmm and might lose so a rematch with pac may now never happen, I think mabb has been playing games not really wanting pac...it dissapoint me also how he fought real dirty against pac...then people takes away from pacs win over him, about mab being unfocus blah blah blha, about having to much wars, if u know pac as well as em and mab pacs whole career has been wars, in asia technical skills are rare and they usually go toe to toe pacs whole career consist with wars, if mab and em had a lot of wars pac had just as much so I don't like it when they make that excuse and if one goes back way back and bash pac for the k.o lost no one talks about mabs two lost to jones yea that was a total different way of lost, but still I don't like the fact going way back just to have some S*** to say about a fighter,because people should talk about the current state not the past, you understand that right? I'm sure u do doode,

yea boxing is a fun debate and hobby good times!

no beef wacko, but hope u aint thinking my whole bs is base on loving the pacman...hope u got the point.

hey I'm always gonna have run ins with you, good debates good times nothing personal happy new years!

ooh excuse the name callings sometimes, its just part of debates just wanna push ur buttons.

enjoy the duece double ooh 7even.

yea pac is my saviour if not for him I won't be this big of a boxing fan he made me not just like boxing again doode made me love it again haha
    Okay...am I the only one that got the fact that this guy is a rabid pacfan or what?

Heh heh heh. Priceless.

Look buddy...Morales handed Pacquiao his ass...then Pacquaio handed Morales his ass...that's that...& then he did it again...that's that too.

Please don't insult me by saying that you don't me. I won't insult you either.

Not everyone on the forum can get along...no big deal...if we all did...we'd have much less variable discussions.

Thread Information