Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Five Best scenes in movie history. Everybody sound off

5. ( Saving Private Ryan) The opening scene where they stormed the beaches was one of the greatest scenes in movie history, the carnage, the fear. I was pumped up after that one.
    4. ( Sixth Sense) When Bruce Willis found out he was dead it was awesome, I remember my heart fell through my chest.
    3. ( Braveheart) My favorite movie of all time produced the great scene before their first battle against the Brits. " you have a chance just one chance to come back and tell our enemies that they make take our lives but they'll never take our freedom.
    2. ( Exorcist) One of the many bedroom scenes where the demon stares him down and say's " your mother sucks cock in hell"
    1. ( Scarface) The greatest scene in movie history (IMO) was the final stand of Tony Montana. Every drug dealer/ criminal has stated that if they have to die they want to go out like that.

Give me your 5 please.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Five Best scenes in movie history. Everybody sound off

I love the scene in Shawshank Redemtion where the warden throws the stone at the wall and it goes straight through

But the greatest scene of all time is the whole court room scene in A few Good Men

Scarface is up there tho . Say ello to my lil frwend
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG H
    I love the scene in Shawshank Redemtion where the warden throws the stone at the wall and it goes straight through

But the greatest scene of all time is the whole court room scene in A few Good Men

LOL. " Did you order the code red" " YOU GOT DAMN RIGHT I ORDERED THE CODE RED". I love that scene too.

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by brazilianbomber
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG H

LOL. " Did you order the code red" " YOU GOT DAMN RIGHT I ORDERED THE CODE RED". I love that scene too.
    YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im not saying they're the best in history because i am by no means a movie expert but a few that i thought were pretty cool:

The steven segal slow motion mow down of a bunch of guys in a train yard.

Rocky 4 when rocky beats drago across the ring during their fight.

Rocky 1 when he gets up in round 14 and waves his arms in a "bring it on" kinda motion.

Cinderella man when he gets hit with a heavy punch and his mouth piece flies out and all he thinks about is the empty beds where his kids used to sleep and they aren't with him anymore because he doesn't have the money to pay for the heating bills. He just looks, smiles, and puts his mouth piece back in.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    im not saying they're the best in history because i am by no means a movie expert but a few that i thought were pretty cool:

The steven segal slow motion mow down of a bunch of guys in a train yard.

Rocky 4 when rocky beats drago across the ring during their fight.

Rocky 1 when he gets up in round 14 and waves his arms in a "bring it on" kinda motion.

Cinderella man when he gets hit with a heavy punch and his mouth piece flies out and all he thinks about is the empty beds where his kids used to sleep and they aren't with him anymore because he doesn't have the money to pay for the heating bills. He just looks, smiles, and puts his mouth piece back in.
    This is a powerful movie scene, Rocky beats the undefeatable fighter, someone who hits with thousands of pounds of pressure, and at the same time the Russian crowd is cheering his name. Good times.

ICB Guest

i like bank heist scene in heat that rocks

Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Yeh quality mate - best shootout ever for me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I don't know this scene, what is it.

ICB Guest

[youtube=425,350]USZARLgMl6o[/youtube]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Way to follow through ICB, now I remember, good shit.

ICB Guest

Way to follow through ICB, now I remember, good S***.
    no prob mate i thought it would be better to post video than trying to explain but anyway awesome scene awesome movie

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Fight club when Ed Norton beats himself up,I didn't know whether to laugh or which other emotion to feel,was so...disturbed and when he realises he is Tyler Durden

I agree with 6th Sense,when he finds out about himself and the part in the car when Haley Joel Osment tells his mama he can see ghosts and tells her about her mama.

Scarface,end scene. We all know about it.

Goodfellas,when Joe Pesci asks for drinks from that youngester called Spider. He then mocks Spider,calling him deaf,saying he's been ignoring Pesci when in fact he has not and then Pescia makes him dance by shooting at this feet. Pesci the shoots his foot....

Ending of Romeo and Juliet,I'm no pussy that but that was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Borat-when he and his chubby friend are fighting naked,that was like the most DISGUSTING AND funniest thing I have ever seen.

Most scenes from Jackass are memorable,the crocdile biting knoxville's nipple,ouch and the giant wedgie(by jumping off the tree was just disgusting,There was shit and blood in his pants!?!

Bruce lee v Chuck Norris in Enter the Dragon I think.Awesome.

The final fight in this anime(japanese animation)called ninja scroll. The ninja guy fights an immortal bad guy and the bad guy can regenerate his body,awesome awesome fight. Bloody,gory,go on youtube and watch it yo!

There' way more but I can't remember right now,sorry I know the limit was 5 but once I start,I just carry on and on!! I'll add more later!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by El Gamo
    Fight club when Ed Norton beats himself up,I didn't know whether to laugh or which other emotion to feel,was so...disturbed and when he realises he is Tyler Durden

I agree with 6th Sense,when he finds out about himself and the part in the car when Haley Joel Osment tells his mama he can see ghosts and tells her about her mama.

Scarface,end scene. We all know about it.

Goodfellas,when Joe Pesci asks for drinks from that youngester called Spider. He then mocks Spider,calling him deaf,saying he's been ignoring Pesci when in fact he has not and then Pescia makes him dance by shooting at this feet. Pesci the shoots his foot....

Ending of Romeo and Juliet,I'm no pussy that but that was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!

Borat-when he and his chubby friend are fighting naked,that was like the most DISGUSTING AND funniest thing I have ever seen.

Most scenes from Jackass are memorable,the crocdile biting knoxville's nipple,ouch and the giant wedgie(by jumping off the tree was just disgusting,There was S*** and blood in his pants!?!

Bruce lee v Chuck Norris in Enter the Dragon I think.Awesome.

The final fight in this anime(japanese animation)called ninja scroll. The ninja guy fights an immortal bad guy and the bad guy can regenerate his body,awesome awesome fight. Bloody,gory,go on youtube and watch it yo!

There' way more but I can't remember right now,sorry I know the limit was 5 but once I start,I just carry on and on!! I'll add more later!

This can't be true, if it is it will immediately move to my #1 spot

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher136
    That had my eyes watering... :P

Thread Information