Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shannon Briggs says "Wladdy is scared of me, he don't wanna fight me" on ESPN:2

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Shannon Briggs says "Wladdy is scared of me, he don't wanna fight me" on ESPN:2

Kenny just finished interviewing Briggs and he said Sam Peters garbage.
    Wladdy is on a boxing protection program, cause hes scared of me he don't wanna fight me.....

What a chump, I kinda liked him as a fighter cause I had nothing against him but when he runs his mouth like that he desevres to get his ass kicked by Peter so he could shut the fwock up....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Shannon Briggs says "Wladdy is scared of me, he don't wanna fight me" on ESPN:2

Briggs is a total douche bag. I can't wait to see him get sparked out again & I hope that it's Peter that does it...either him or Wlad.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Shannon Briggs says "Wladdy is scared of me, he don't wanna fight me" on ESPN:2

He also said Wladdy is using, Don King as a excuse not to fight him. Cause team Wladdy is saying they don't want to deal with DKP.

He said Peter is a club fighter and thats it.

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Zab Judah on now, ringside saying he wants to get back in the ring to do what he does best....

Whats that Zab, get KTFO ?
    Do The Hustle?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Zab Judah on now, ringside saying he wants to get back in the ring to do what he does best....

Whats that Zab, get KTFO ?
    Do The Hustle?

A dance he reserves only for Tszyu

Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Peter would ruin Briggs....Shannon could not take the early assault he usually tries Peter would be to strong off the rip and would keep Briggs at bay....As Briggs faded Peter would shut his power off....

Wlad would dis mantle him with combinations and straight rights...Briggs would fall hard!!!
    Hidden Content IN CASE THEY ALL FORGOT WHAT REAL HEAVYWEIGHT POWER WAS!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    Kenny just finished interviewing Briggs and he said Sam Peters garbage.
    Wladdy is on a boxing protection program, cause hes scared of me he don't wanna fight me.....

What a chump, I kinda liked him as a fighter cause I had nothing against him but when he runs his mouth like that he desevres to get his ass kicked by Peter so he could shut the fwock up....
    yeah, i mean to come out , like your shit don't stink on T.V. when your last fight was shit, is shameful...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Briggs is a total douche bag. I can't wait to see him get sparked out again & I hope that it's Peter that does it...either him or Wlad.
    this i say Cool Click #2546 ! Briggs is trying to sell used condoms , just aint no market for it !

nobody buying that Briggs bullshit .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

briggs got lucky in his last fight, he should of lost that...wladdy will k.o briggs for sure and peter can too. briggs has always been weak he is our only america champ but his an embarressment I`d be surprise if he makes one successful defense. against wladdy briggs will look like a stiff corpes after spending his whole energy in about 10 seconds. he`ll just be standing there waiting for wladdy to put him on his back and have him out cold.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Shannon Briggs says "Wladdy is scared of me, he don't wanna fight me" on ESP

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    In full agreement. I think he was insulted that Brian didn't refer to him as the best H.W. out there. LOL He's simply delusional. Did you here
    him talk about his...cough...medications? I'm wondering if he was referring to Asthma meds or the GH that he's been on.
    Nevertheless, it's great to finally have F.N.F. back on. I missed looking at Teddy's ugly mug and listening to his outlandish commentary.
    The Peterson brothers look really good. I'm sure they'll make an impact on the lightweight division if they're brought up properly.
    "et ignotas animum dimittit in artes naturamque nouat" Ovid's Metamorphoses

Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I used to like Briggs, but his new PR approach is horrific. He gives trash talk a new low. I hope he gets his large ass kicked by Sultan.

El Kabong Guest

Shannon had his shot but he fucked it up.....I'd say Briggs is the scared one, Wlad gave him the shot and he went for the lighter punching Sergei Lyakhovich.

Facts are facts, Wlad offered more money, offered more status had he won, offered MADISON SQUARE GARDEN a home fight for the NY native Briggs.

That all adds up to the fact that Briggs is a big pussy end of story

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good points Lyle,

They also showed Briggs at a Wladdy conference running his mouth and all.
    Wladdy was just laughing at him.

El Kabong Guest

....if they ever fight, I sense an asthma attack hitting Shannon Briggs via a right cross

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Briggs aint scared,, he knows he is gonna get canvased if he fights Wlad .. Briggs has been on his back before. ... He just trying to get paid ! can't blame him for that... Shannon knows that the wave he is riding is about to brake, so he needs a big fight , cause his next outing will likely be his last .

Thread Information