Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: You gotdam right we early as hell on this one...this is one for the ages though...so let's talk bitc

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Wacko's Drunken Round by Round : Courtesy of superheavyrhun! Oscar vs Floyd.

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds: Oscar vs Floyd. Discuss.

the funny thing about all this is I would like to see Oscar to win this match ! hehe me and the Wackster are in reverse on predictions !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds: Oscar vs Floyd. Discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Lords Gym
    the funny thing about all this is I would like to see Oscar to win this match ! hehe me and the Wackster are in reverse on predictions !
    Nah babe...wer'e not.

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Now I know you all want me to make a pick...ready to be shocked?

Oscar De La Hoya by late round TKO.

Gotdam right.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah babe...wer'e not.

Gotdam right.
    yeah but My official prediction : Floyd W 12 Unanimous Decision

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah babe...wer'e not.

Gotdam right.
    Let's both just sell out & do a 50/50 split on both...how bout that?
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nah babe...wer'e not.

Gotdam right.
    Let's both just sell out & do a 50/50 split on both...how bout that?
    Works for me !! hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds: Oscar vs Floyd. Discuss

Quote Originally Posted by the phenom
    why does everybody keep insisting Oscar is going to win ... u know how stupid ur going to feel come may 5?
    Nobody wants to see Floyd win for the most part...except his die hard fans...myself...I'm a huge fan of both. I would love to see Floyd win...but I just don't know that he can against Oscar.

There is more to Oscar than just size.

if mayweather loses it'll be like Tyson-Douglas or Traver Jones but i don't see that happening for mayweather
    No it won't...they were more evenly matched & competed in the same division. Get a clue.

this time around Tyson lost because he didn't work out.... Jones lost cuz his a** got old and couldn't take a punch no more (review his fights and he got hit with alot harder punches than what Traver hit him with) but mayweather is still in his verypeak prime and de lahoya in his prime couldn't beat mayweather hos is he now?
    You think that a Prime Oscar couldn't beat Floyd...I gotta disagree...100%.
    thasa nice job u did disecting my post so les agree to disagree and see what happens may 5th

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good post and nice breakdown exept for one thing. Floyd has been buzzed by Corley and Judah but he defends very well and his conditioning allows him to recover quickly and get back in control. I would think DLH's best chance is to land some body shots. DLH is not as fast as he once was and his inactivity had him looking a bit stiff against Mayorga but he seems stronger now than ever. I just can't put too much stock in DLH's last fight cause when Tito did that to Mayorga it was fools gold and we all know what happened next. CC for your time and effort putting that together. #2554 WOW!!
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

im going to say dlh will be too big for floyd, floyd will be quick in avoiding dlh punches after he gets hit with a few bombs resulting in him retreting for the rest of the fight
    Hidden Content
    Ani hu sheshokhen betokh Cain
    Ego sum quis habitavit in Nerone
    Mia fora katoikese mesa se Ioudas
    Ich war mit Legion
    Ana Belial
    And I am Lucifer, The devil in the flesh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bx730NY
    Good post and nice breakdown exept for one thing. Floyd has been buzzed by Corley and Judah but he defends very well and his conditioning allows him to recover quickly and get back in control. I would think DLH's best chance is to land some body shots. DLH is not as fast as he once was and his inactivity had him looking a bit stiff against Mayorga but he seems stronger now than ever. I just can't put too much stock in DLH's last fight cause when Tito did that to Mayorga it was fools gold and we all know what happened next. CC for your time and effort putting that together. #2554 WOW!!
    Thanks for the props, babe. right back.

I remember Corley stinging Floyd...but not Judah. Guess I'll have to watch that one again.

Floyd's defense is insane...seriously. Think about what we are saying & talking about...a guy that has gone through almost 40 fights & not been seriously hurt or dropped & he's fought some seriuos opponents in his time.

I agree with the Mayorga peformance...as amazing as it was...Mayorga is there to be hammered. Especially, YES, after what Tito did to him also.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I cannot wait for this fight, and either way as long as the victory is clear cut, the face of boxing will change, surely for the better. It The fact it's at 154 and Floyd will be wearing Reyes makes for a few variables that make the outcome of the fight almost impossible to predict. All I can say is full credit to Floyd Mayweather for taking on this opportunity to become everything he said he would, and as he likes to say "Making smart business decisions, for the sake of my legacy,". Hopefully all who said Mayweather is a bitch for not taking Margarito on can eat their words (I had my helping of alphabet soup) becuase all roads led to this megafight.

De La Hoya needs to have Floyd Snr in his corner to win this fight IMO, he's a masterful tactician, and he will help Oscar with his timing, that is the key to landing on Floyd Mayweather. I think Oscar will have to go to the body early to make a dent in floyd, slow him down, and make him worry about the body, then later on in the fight can really start thinking about that left hook. Floyd is so fast but obviously is relatively weak on the power front, but with that accuracy, any open ness in Oscar will be punished with 3-4 accurate hurtful shots, Oscar can't get out of shape, but he must pressure, keep floyd on the back foot, and he's got to hit something with every punch, even if its his shoulder, elbow, anything. I'm not making predictions, because I can't commit to one decision. I'm just going to sit back, and enjoy, I just hope afterwards we know who the better fighter is. I'm leaning towards a De La Hoya knockout one day, the a Floyd UD the next. I can't pick, and I sure as hell can't wait.

Great Analysis Wacko as usual yeeeahhh boy!
    Remember the good old days, we miss you Marco!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I remember Corley stinging Floyd...but not Judah. Guess I'll have to watch that one again.
    Judah never hurt Floyd. Judah should've been credited with a knockdown early in the fight, I forget exactly which round it was.
    Floyd's glove touched the canvas, but the ref missed it. Floyd wasn't hurt or wobbled, it was just the result of Judah using his great hand speed and throwing a quick, straight left hand counter shot that caught Floyd when he was off-balance. Floyd put his glove down to steady himself (which is technically a knockdown), but no knockdown was called.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by yoitsdan
    I cannot wait for this fight, and either way as long as the victory is clear cut, the face of boxing will change, surely for the better. It The fact it's at 154 and Floyd will be wearing Reyes makes for a few variables that make the outcome of the fight almost impossible to predict. All I can say is full credit to Floyd Mayweather for taking on this opportunity to become everything he said he would, and as he likes to say "Making smart business decisions, for the sake of my legacy,". Hopefully all who said Mayweather is a bitch for not taking Margarito on can eat their words (I had my helping of alphabet soup) becuase all roads led to this megafight.
    Margarito has never been a factor for Floyd & I honestly don't see him as the "danger man" of the division, but that's just me. Agreed with you...all roads led to this for Floyd. It's what he's always talked about & he finally got it.

De La Hoya needs to have Floyd Snr in his corner to win this fight IMO, he's a masterful tactician, and he will help Oscar with his timing, that is the key to landing on Floyd Mayweather. I think Oscar will have to go to the body early to make a dent in floyd, slow him down, and make him worry about the body, then later on in the fight can really start thinking about that left hook. Floyd is so fast but obviously is relatively weak on the power front, but with that accuracy, any open ness in Oscar will be punished with 3-4 accurate hurtful shots, Oscar can't get out of shape, but he must pressure, keep floyd on the back foot, and he's got to hit something with every punch, even if its his shoulder, elbow, anything. I'm not making predictions, because I can't commit to one decision. I'm just going to sit back, and enjoy, I just hope afterwards we know who the better fighter is. I'm leaning towards a De La Hoya knockout one day, the a Floyd UD the next. I can't pick, and I sure as hell can't wait.
    Agreed...pretty much on all points there.

Great Analysis Wacko as usual yeeeahhh boy!
    babe. Appreciate the praise & love.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Just another one of Wacko's Drunken Round by Rounds: Oscar vs Floyd. Discuss

No he was not. I can't believe people believe this bullshit. Corley hit Mayweather flush and Mayweather took a step backwards. He than proceeded to avoid damn near all of Corley's follow up punches. He was clear headed the whole time. The fact that it was one of the few times anybody has ever hit Floyd flush is why people think Floyd was hurt. But he was not. This is boxing. You get hit in boxing. Floyd got hit. That's all that happen. He was never hurt. As for Judah hurting him? That's just stupidity. When? What round?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    No he was not. I can't believe people believe this bullshit. Corley hit Mayweather flush and Mayweather took a step backwards. He than proceeded to avoid damn near all of Corley's follow up punches. He was clear headed the whole time. The fact that it was one of the few times anybody has ever hit Floyd flush is why people think Floyd was hurt. But he was not. This is boxing. You get hit in boxing. Floyd got hit. That's all that happen. He was never hurt. As for Judah hurting him? That's just stupidity. When? What round?
    Corley did sting Floyd...but I honestly don't consider a sting, hurting a man, nor is it something that's such a bad thing. Corley connected on several good shots against Floyd...but Floyd was never in jeopardy.

Never saw him hurt against Judah, cept for the nut shot & the rabbit punch.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise
    Corley did sting Floyd...but I honestly don't consider a sting, hurting a man, nor is it something that's such a bad thing. Corley connected on several good shots against Floyd...but Floyd was never in jeopardy.

Never saw him hurt against Judah, cept for the nut shot & the rabbit punch.
    I can accept sting, but when they try and use it as an example that Floyd's chin is weak. Than it becomes stupidity

Thread Information