Thread: Heres How I see Things developing for the Heavies if Peter Wins Tonite

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Heres How I see Things developing for the Heavies if Peter Wins Tonite

Lets speculate and say Sam Peter wins Tonight.

The Politics in Heavweight Division have become unbearable and that dosent Bode well for an notoriously corrupt division, In which we cant get a Friggin Unified universally recognized Champ

I think if Peter wins tonite he well surely defeat Maskaev for a Title, at that point I think Sam has the Charisma and exciting style that will press the public enough to start groaning to get these Pusses to fight each other and unify.

I know Wlad has all the polish and skill but he lacks general fan appeal and that he can't reverse the tide of public opinion in the Heavies enough to get the unifaction process underway.

Just a thought..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Heres How I see Things developing for the Heavies if Peter Wins Tonite

Gee guys I didnt think this was that shite of a topic to be commented on

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: Heres How I see Things developing for the Heavies if Peter Wins Tonite

cc#384 JT....

To be honest I don't see Peter being THAT charasmatic Heavy. champ. that the people look for. Nothing against him, heck I think hes wining tonight. But I just don't see him as that.

The last Heavys. I think that did that were Lennox and Vitali

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

he has no charisma hes abig assgorila who wasshavedand thought basic wordsof james toney and ill knock u out amean did u hearhim talk "amamaiehfa" cmaon man noone really like him andi think u shouldve posted this after the fight if he somehow won

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    cc#384 JT....

To be honest I don't see Peter being THAT charasmatic Heavy. champ. that the people look for. Nothing against him, heck I think hes wining tonight. But I just don't see him as that.

You know I hate to disagree with you...but I can't put my finger on many people that thought of Vitali or Lennox as charismatic.

I loved both of them & had to deal with everyone across the planet disliking them until they were gone.

The thing about Peter is that he's just so raw...but he could be somebody. He needs to stop taking on the top 10 this early in his career & concentrate more on his game than his power alone.

I actually like Sam.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

naw wlads getting alot of love and PR as a champ. plus u add in another couple big WINS by KO and Wlad will blow up fo sho.

if Peter wins again tonight, hopefully by a monster KO then Wlads stock rises even higher once again my friends

TE AMO

Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by wacko3205
    Quote Originally Posted by CutMeMicK
    cc#384 JT....

You know I hate to disagree with you...but I can't put my finger on many people that thought of Vitali or Lennox as charismatic.

I loved both of them & had to deal with everyone across the planet disliking them until they were gone.

The thing about Peter is that he's just so raw...but he could be somebody. He needs to stop taking on the top 10 this early in his career & concentrate more on his game than his power alone.

I actually like Sam.
    Come on WackOff, Lennox had the appeal how else would he end up in Oceans 11? Something must have been there right?
    Vitali has it too and it was getting better especially during and after the Lennox fight. Too bad he took off.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Vitali n Lewis were the last real big names in the sport, true.

Peter could gain a little fame by beating both Toney n Mask... But along comes Wlad and....
    Hidden Content
    Original & Best: The Sugar Man

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

In case nobody has noticed, Peter's punches have straightened out more and more with each fight. The guy is young with a world of potential if he commits to conditioning and getting better without depending on his power solely. His chin is amazing and that's why Lyle gets nervous when he sees his name in the same sentence as Wlads. I swear that guy goes into a nervous rage every time.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by the phenom
    he has no charisma hes abig assgorila who wasshavedand thought basic wordsof james toney and ill knock u out amean did u hearhim talk "amamaiehfa" cmaon man noone really like him andi think u shouldve posted this after the fight if he somehow won
    I like him, and have an sc for the gorilla comment, it's racist and i hope one of the mods picks up on that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by superheavyrhun
    I like him, and have an sc for the gorilla comment, it's racist and i hope one of the mods picks up on that.
    Saw that.
    Never beg a 40 dollar hooker...specially after she's just turned down your mom's credit card!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

We definitely don't need that in here.
    Francisco "The Wizard" Palacios
    WBA Fedelatin Champ -WBC #1 Contender
    21-1* (13 K.O.s) Cruiserweight

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Bx730NY
    We definitely don't need that in here.
    Totally agree. It has been noted my good bwoys. I'm on that shit like crabs on a crack whore.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Go easy on the alcohol or you're going to be passed out before the undercard bout even starts.

It's funny how the perception of people can change over time. You're right, when Lennox was fighting, he got bashed constantly for being boring and cautious. Now with the current state of the heavyweight division, both fans and media look back at Lewis' reign as if it was the golden age of heavyweight boxing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by SweetPea
    Go easy on the alcohol or you're going to be passed out before the undercard bout even starts.

It's funny how the perception of people can change over time. You're right, when Lennox was fighting, he got bashed constantly for being boring and cautious. Now with the current state of the heavyweight division, both fans and media look back at Lewis' reign as if it was the golden age of heavyweight boxing.
    Yeah...I used to catch so much flack on this forum for having some serious love for Vitali. I've always been hooked on Lewis & my dad used to give me hell for that too. Priceless...we haven't seen shiz close to either of them since they left.

Thread Information