Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007! BACK from CANADA!!!!!!! currently posting PICS!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007!! back from Hawaii currently posting PICS son!

Quote Originally Posted by ICE COLD BOXING
    Bestp4p nice pics haven't looked at them all yet but will get a round to it good work keep it up bruv
    CC732 bro!
    your always a bro who shows love unlike the many sorry HATERS
    yeah the hawaii pics start off on page 6 i believe mostly scenic ones and the pics with chicks start like on 11 i believe? hollaaaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007!! back from Hawaii currently posting PICS son!

Hey PUYA since your favorite girl was the one in ROJA heres a regalo from me to you mi amigo! ENJOY!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

You my boy bro Look at that thing If I hook up with a girl like that in hawaii I probaly en up dead. I wouln'd sleep and eat. Thanks CC 603 and keep owning you!!!
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Puya
    You my boy bro Look at that thing If I hook up with a girl like that in hawaii I probaly en up dead. I wouln'd sleep and eat. Thanks CC 603 and keep owning you!!!

ahaha aint that the truth baby! yeah to be honest i didnt have much of an appetite most of the nights i was in hawaii too if u know what i mean if you know what i mean

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so anyways my friends if you wanted to know who won the bikini contest it was................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

contestant number.........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

if you chose contestant number 4 then you were CORRECT!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

so what did the winner of the bikini contest win?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007!! posting pics from 808 possible XXX warning!

alright biotchez so lets recap here for your own good......

some of you are not AS:
    1)good looking as theBESTP4P
    2)successful as theBESTP4P
    3)charming as theBESTP4P
    4)smooth as theBESTP4P
    5)good of a dancer as theBESTP4P
    6) and so on and son

but............
    just remember all the tips i gave you so far and you'll be ALL GOOD son!

1)make sure you got your proper PIMP/Baller smooth gear: ya pimp sandals, baller stunna shades etc etc
    2) make sure you are in tip top shape(do your cardio, push ups, sit ups,)
    3)make sure you got the 6pack abs crackin son the ladies LOVE the abs son!
    4)work on ya tan, the last thing you want to do is be all pasty white or worse all RED and burned and then step to a fine 808 DIME!
    5)try to get a pimp hotel with a pimp view like mine! it may cost alot if you dont have the proper connects like me, but it will be well worth it!(think of the type of chick out there that would actually go back to a flea bag motel?)
    6)you gotta work on your dance moves brotha! if you can't dance LEARN how to dance! if you dance the ladies will start grindin you son u dont even have to speak.
    7)most importantly believe in yourself. have confidence. if your not fully confident it shows in your body language, your eyes, and no fine assss lady will be feelin that. ladies love a confident man!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007!! posting pics from 808 possible XXX warning!

with ya pimp hotel and pimp ocean view, use that to your advantage. show the ladies just how beautiful the view is and kindly invite them!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

better yet invite them to eat some pimp grub like SUSHI and say hey i got an AMAZING view from my balcony we should eat there its unbelievable!!!!

kinda like this biotchez..........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

then the rest is history son!
    i prefer the Hawaiian dimes with the tig ole bittiez and the JLO booty! and you gotta love the tan lines brother! tan lines are sexy no?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    then the rest is history son!
    i prefer the Hawaiian dimes with the tig ole bittiez and the JLO booty! and you gotta love the tan lines brother! tan lines are sexy no?
    Any other views of this pic?!?!!?

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    alright biotchez so lets recap here for your own good......

some of you are not AS:
    1)good looking as theBESTP4P
    2)successful as theBESTP4P
    3)charming as theBESTP4P
    4)smooth as theBESTP4P
    5)good of a dancer as theBESTP4P
    6) and so on and son

I know the sad clicks bother you else you wouldn't bang on about them so much. As this is a self help thread Im going to offer you some advice. Take a look at the quote above and think about the sad clicks you claim to be gettting, then ask yourself, is it me?

Personally I find your threads a hoot, especially when you post pics of yourself, I love the whole cloths horse son of David Gest crazy Chinese inventor kid out of The Goonies thang you got going on

You may be correct and people may be sad clicking you out of jelousy. On the other hand though, they could be doing it because you come across as a bit of a twat who is in danger of disapearing up his own arsehole

Hope this helps
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Thread Information