Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007! BACK from CANADA!!!!!!! currently posting PICS!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007!!!!!!!

Alright Bro No Hartford or New Haven, CT life for you huh?? Your only doing the resort and Homecoming thing.... haha!! Thats alright CT is boring as fuck I gotta do some of that Florida or Cali prowling, I needs to check out my game on the big stage!!!!! See if this kids got what it takes... Well good luck Bro hope you find Queen J LOL!! were are my emails?? you were trolling up there Canuck dimes all up in Moose country Canada and I got no update weres the love for your homie??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Don't get married BEst p4p... you smarter then that shit ! my wife was a fire in the sack before we got married,, once we hitched, she put the lock on her snatch box.. seriously, she would divvy out pussy for what she considered good behavior, it was like a reward , or treat for doing what she wanted... shitttttttttt this old dog can't be trained. so I found my treats elsewhere. amazing how the ladies change when you get married. ! anybody that’s married that would tell you different is either in denial,, or already pussy trained . ! LMFAO !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo biotchez listen to me carefully............ Who ever is down to roll to any of these World Tour Spots and are def serious, and decent with their game skills, and wont be a cockblocker, hater or kill game, may roll. I cant get you free rooms but I can still get you 70% off rack rate. So only serious cats who have decent game PM me if you are interested.

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    oh by the way im calling out all my saddo bros who live in the SO CAL region to roll down to the new club in the OC called Vegas. That's where you'll catch ya man clocking OC's finest DIMES. LETS ROLL biotchez HOLLAAAAAAAAR
    So does that mean the hoez and drinks are on you? Violent D got a lot of game. But Violent D don't want to use it. Violent D wants to roll up to the spot, break bread with you and than hear you say "Ay Violent D, you see that red head (or whatever) over there? She yours for the night. Get drunk, get high, get laid. Do whatever the hell you want with her." Now that sounds like a plan to me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo biotchez im off to the airport headed to John Wayne Airport. Man F this wack asss weather cold asss wind, snow storm, ugly fat assss girls who still think its the 90's, Pearl Jam, Sound Garden extra video biotchez! im ready for the REAL dimes OC baby! alright everyone have a great day hollar at me Club Vegas son!
    GOD BLESS to ALL!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo whats good biotchez hope everyone had a great long MLK holiday weekend.

quick update on ya man theBESTP4P on the flight down to the OC word on the streets is he clocked a Persian Dime on the plane who stays in laguna. then he was spotted at several new club spots in the OC as well as LA all weekend.

then he's off to the Happiest Place on Earth Disney World Orlando Florida!!!!

any tips bros? anyone of you been to Disney World recently? To keep it REAL i cant wait to ride the new Everest ride that ishhhhh looks Insane. any good clubs? bars? strip clubs? in the orlando area? i heard theres a club in downtown disney over there thats supposed to be hella crackin with fine DIMES from all over? anyways bros hollar back with ya tips if u been to Orlando recently. thanks much appreciative!
    TE AMO MIS NOVIOS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Nice enjoy . Can't say to come to Puerto Rico with tha flow with your entorage and all you might get beat up you know how it is in small places unless you know someone down here. But anyway enjoy life bro that's what is all about.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Puya
    Nice enjoy . Can't say to come to Puerto Rico with tha flow with your entorage and all you might get beat up you know how it is in small places unless you know someone down here. But anyway enjoy life bro that's what is all about.
    CC bro we wont get F'd with if they know we roll with the undisputed PUYA right?

personally i love Cuban food man i think its the most flavorful so i gotta cop some in miami and possibly from the source itself haahha. but i heard Puerto Rico is beautiful as hell too! u never know bro we might have to roll and u best join our entourage brother!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC bro we wont get F'd with if they know we roll with the undisputed PUYA right?

personally i love Cuban food man i think its the most flavorful so i gotta cop some in miami and possibly from the source itself haahha. but i heard Puerto Rico is beautiful as hell too! u never know bro we might have to roll and u best join our entourage brother!
    LOL if you roll with we will get beat up twice LOL

CC back
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC back

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CC back

Nah yo! just messin you are always welcome. I will be glad to show you around.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

MAN! Bestp4p!!
    Got you and P4Pking mixed up!! (must be the Vodka.....again)
    Posted for you, in my post Ali the Irishman!
    Here it is!

Hey! how did ya make out in Vancouver??

All the Canadian chickies are called quarters up here! 'cuz they iz all 25 on a scale of 1 to 10~ az I asssume you found out!!!
    Next time up you have to come over to the Island! I'll take you around!
    Baja,Red Jacket,Diegos.legends,Big Bad Johns and then The Carlton Club!!! just a regular saturday night for me!

check it!

http://www.thejacket.ca/
    http://www.redlioninnvictoria.com/diegos.htm
    http://www.legendsnightclub.com/
    http://www.bajagrill.ca/main.shtml

My Main Man Curtis Lee "HURRICANE" Turcotte is a former pro boxer and MMA guy, now trainer, is the Chief of Security at Red Jacket And he always gives us the fast track and VIP!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by landmine950
    MAN! Bestp4p!!
    Got you and P4Pking mixed up!! (must be the Vodka.....again)
    Posted for you, in my post Ali the Irishman!
    Here it is!

Hey! how did ya make out in Vancouver??

All the Canadian chickies are called quarters up here! 'cuz they iz all 25 on a scale of 1 to 10~ az I asssume you found out!!!
    Next time up you have to come over to the Island! I'll take you around!
    Baja,Red Jacket,Diegos.legends,Big Bad Johns and then The Carlton Club!!! just a regular saturday night for me!

check it!

http://www.thejacket.ca/
    http://www.redlioninnvictoria.com/diegos.htm
    http://www.legendsnightclub.com/
    http://www.bajagrill.ca/main.shtml

My Main Man Curtis Lee "HURRICANE" Turcotte is a former pro boxer and MMA guy, now trainer, is the Chief of Security at Red Jacket And he always gives us the fast track and VIP!
    CC # 101 bro! yeah ill be returning to Canada soon cuz on the plane ride down i clocked this fine assss honey with tig ole bittiez, j lo booty, she lives in a town up there that i never heard of before. its a pretty funny story how i clocked her ill PM u how i did it if u wish.
    thanks for the 411 bro hollaaaaaaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

was is good biotchez word on the streets is theBESTP4P is back from ORLANDO!

Orlando is sick son! they got hella fine honeys running around there. not only do you have the tourist honeys who i met mostly from the east coast and midwest regions, but u got the local LATINAS who were predominantly CUBANS! theres a bangin spot in downtown disney called BANGO. you all gotta hit this spot its cracklackin son. mad fine CUBAN dimes that out ratio the dudes, and they REAL down to earth. you can just go up to them and hollar and better yet dance they love if u got moves. BANGO is a restaraunt that turns into a dance club at night with mad fine dimes. Downtown Disney is mad crackin with hella clubs/bars you pay like a one $20 fee and u get free endless admission to like 10 free club/bars all different genres of music and crowds. i hit the new disney animal kingdom cuz i was feenin to ride the new EVEREST ride it was pretty sick yo make sure to cop that. also the safari is pretty gangsta too u in this like safari suv and they go right up to crazy asss african safari animals right up in ya face. i dont know how the hell they train them to not rip off your face LOL.

READ on to the next post for EPCOT CENTER

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo whats good biotchez sorry its been a min, but ive been busy as F with business and i havent seen my entourage whom i rolled to O-Town with for a min as well. i saw one of them that had a few pics so ill post them here. hollaaaaaaaaaar

Thread Information