Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007! BACK from CANADA!!!!!!! currently posting PICS!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007!!!!!!!

this is the new gangsta ride at Animal Kingdom: EVEREST!

its supposed to be mt. everest, as in the tallest mountain in the world for you ignorant biotchez. theres yetis running around this mountain(abominable snowman). this rides like disney's other ride the matterhorn but on crack!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

CHINAAAAAAA!

yo they had some bomb asss dim sum here i cant front!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

JAPAAAAAAAAN!

yo Japan had some grub lookin hibachi/sushi, but the crew wanted to grub and clock the cuban dimes over at the Cuban spot so didnt get a chance to chow down here unfortunately.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo peep this GIANT ASSSSS BAT!!!!

CUCUY huh biotchez?

the fukkked up part was this bat was just hanging out in the open. it was not caged or blocked away at all, so in one split second the bat can awaken and start biting the hell out of the person looking at it.

now u know some dumb assss kids had to have been like throwing rocks or poking it with a stick and im sure it had to have waken up and bit the hell out of some bratty snot noses by now LOL

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

what is a trip to florida with out chillin with the gaters??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo down the street from my pimp hotel there was a GIORDANOS!!!!!! i was shocked that they had a true CHICAGO spot in ORLANDO

being from the CHI-TOWN you all know its all bout the DEEP DISH PIZZA baby i mean i got love for NY PIZZA, but its ALL ABOUT DEEP DISH CHICAGO REPRESENT!!!!!!!

peep this grub assss deep dish pie son!

PS: wait till theBESTP4P world tour 2007 goes to CHICAGO imma show you all some REAL GRUB FOOD!!!!!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo biotchez this is one of the main focal point hot spots in O-Town called Pleasure Island its where all the clubs/bars are crackin in Downtown Disney. You pay like one $20 dollar fee and you get all access to all the clubs inside. they got like hip hop, 80's, 70's music, the cuban spot etc etc. Mad hoez crawling all over. Alot of tourists but also alot of locals. They all down if you spit and hollar and come correct you'll be successful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    yo biotchez this is one of the main focal point hot spots in O-Town called Pleasure Island its where all the clubs/bars are crackin in Downtown Disney. You pay like one $20 dollar fee and you get all access to all the clubs inside. they got like hip hop, 80's, 70's music, the cuban spot etc etc. Mad hoez crawling all over. Alot of tourists but also alot of locals. They all down if you spit and hollar and come correct you'll be successful.
    I went there last Aug man that is a pretty cool spot because like you said you pay one cover and you can get into like 4 or 5 clubs. If I remember right I chilled mostly in the hip hop club and the 80's one and if I must say so there were more Dimes in the 80's club then any other one I went to so I spent most of the night in there talking to girls. But like you said man there are tons of tourist which make it fun fun fun lol because there on vaca man so there all about hooking up lol. Did you go to Downtown Orlando also or no... There is a pretty badass place called Wallstreet there that I like and a place right across the street called Taboo which is all techno and stuff but tons of dimes in that joint. How long were you in Otown for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Wadeb_21
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBESTP4P
    I went there last Aug man that is a pretty cool spot because like you said you pay one cover and you can get into like 4 or 5 clubs. If I remember right I chilled mostly in the hip hop club and the 80's one and if I must say so there were more Dimes in the 80's club then any other one I went to so I spent most of the night in there talking to girls. But like you said man there are tons of tourist which make it fun fun fun lol because there on vaca man so there all about hooking up lol. Did you go to Downtown Orlando also or no... There is a pretty badass place called Wallstreet there that I like and a place right across the street called Taboo which is all techno and stuff but tons of dimes in that joint. How long were you in Otown for?
    yeah man NICE! im def coming back to O-Town! i was only there for like 4days, because this chick was funding my whole trip lol. yeah i agree the 80's spot had mad dimes yo. did u hit the cuban spot? that place was crackin sick son! some bomb assss cuban dimes up in that piece! they was all hella cool and down!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007!!!!!!! next stop HAWAII!!

whats good biotchez? ya man theBESTP4P and his entourage will be making their next stop on their world tour 2007 to HAWAII!!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH OKAAAAAAAAAY!!! so alot of you have been there before so def hollar back with some tips/suggestions id certainly appreciate it! ill be up there for like 2 weeks. so i wanna do it ALL. go ALL out! you know we gonna have some pimp asssss pics from this one! mad beautiful images of the 808 and the 808 DIME PIECES GALORE plus you add all the dime tourists and then you know how its really gonna go down my friends! so yeah please hollar back if you got some good suggestions/tips on the 808.

ill also be making a stop in the SO CAL so def hollar. prolly gonna do a weekend in San Diego too and hit up all the hot spots down there so hollaaaaaaaaaaaaar son! lets do this!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007!!!!!!! next stop HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!

Mate when does your tour touch down on foreign soil?
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    Mate when does your tour touch down on foreign soil?
    COOL CLICK Memphis! dude im so down to go overseas bro but none of my entourage wants to go or they to lazy to update their visas passports? i gotta roll deep fo sho if i go abroad especially with cats who speak the native language and know their way around. but to answer ya question i know it sounds weak, but im going back up to canada hahaha and possibly gonna bust a TJ when we roll down to SD. i know those 2 are just right above and below US borders, but hey it does complete your requirement lol. but yeah man im down to go over seas just need some cats roll with me who are down to. hollaaaar!

Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I count driving to Wales as going abroad too

If you ever make your way to good ol' Brizzle I'll be sure to buy you a pint of Blackthorn and a fruit based drink for each one of your entourage
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

Charley Burley

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Memphis
    I count driving to Wales as going abroad too

If you ever make your way to good ol' Brizzle I'll be sure to buy you a pint of Blackthorn and a fruit based drink for each one of your entourage
    hahaha if i ever do roll to your neck of the woods i shall humbly accept your invitation. likewise bro if you ever come down to the WEST SIDE ill def show you how we do it! but ill have to warn ya my boys always be taking us to like 3 vip strip clubs in one night and thats after clubbing/bar hopping all night already hahaha.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo whats good biotchez? word on the streets is ya man theBESTP4P is getting ready to hop on a plane back down to the OC! tuesday morning! there he's gotta take care of a few thangs and will probably bust a Burke Williams with his crew and of course the usual spots on Valley so who's ever down to roll hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar. its SPRING BREAK BABY ya feelin it??

Thread Information