Boxing Forums

User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007! BACK from CANADA!!!!!!! currently posting PICS!

Share/Bookmark
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007!!!!!!! next stop HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!

whats good fellas? word is theBESTP4P has touch down and is posted up at some pimp resort in the OC! the weather right now in the OC sucks major assssss. its hella raining, gloomy, and cold, the irony is when he left seattle it was nice and sunny so he went from what was supposed to be shittty assss weather to beautiful weather in reverse?

anyway man hes got a lot to do in just a day or two that may involve acquiring something new for the 07 with regards to the numbers 550 and the letter S. but word on the streets is him and his boys gonna do the usual "Valley" thang tom night so who evers down def hollaaaaar.

also please still hollar with your suggestions/tips/advice for HAWAII!!! alot of you been there and know sup so def show so love and school a brother in on whats good in the 808!

also after that the spring break adventures dont stop but instead they continue on to San Diego Gas Lamp hoez and possibly if we must....................TJ?? so who's ever down to clock some dimes lets def do this hollar at ya man!

1 LOVE GOD BLESS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

HOLA biotchez! yo my limo will be here in a couple hours so imma get in one last work out to get my abs and pecks even more cut. cuz you know we gots to represent to the DIMES in Hawaii son! i gotta Fin take a limo from the 949 all the way to LAX its gonna suck assss yo. then im flying from LAX to Hawaii should be about a 5 hour flight. but i hoping that theres gonna be mad dimes to spit and hollar at on this flight if not i can always hollar at the dime flight attendants it is Hawaii airlines after all LOL!
    I got my Roy Jones Jr career fight DVDs, Entourage Season 1(best season IMO), Michael Jordan to the MAX dvd, Swingers dvd all to keep my entertained for this 5 hour flight. im mad excited yo! hopefully i can sign on from the hotel there and shoot ya'll updates. there will def be some PRIME pics once i get back!

also more than likely we gonna do San Diego when i get back from hawaii. so if you got game to clock the GAS LAMP hoes, PB hoez, and yes if we must TJ hoez def hollar at ya man!

1 love and GOD BLESS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

ALOHA mi pana!!!!!!!!!!
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Puya
    ALOHA mi pana!!!!!!!!!!
    ALOHA it is biotchez! man if u all see the view i have of the ocean from my pimp daddy suite then u'll hop on a flight right this minute!

hope everyone is well GOD BLESS!

dont worry when i get back it'll be picture time!!!!!! hollaaaaaaaar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Whats good SADDOHOEZ? ya man theBESTP4P hollarin at ya from the coffee bean in waikiki. if you buy coffee they let you sign online for a whole hour free. it sure beats the hotels charging $10.00 a min!

anyway yo me and my entourage now officially run HAWAII son! we came we saw we DOMINATED like a supermiddleweight Roy Jones Jr. We clocked all the dime pieces from the hoodrats of pipeline, to the classy sophisticated dimes at the W and monkey bar. i got the perfect flawless line to spit to the dime pieces that has NOT failed once! at this rate ill be the mayor of 808 son!

anyway just wanted to hollar with updates and show love to ya biotchez and COOL CLICKS all around Hollaaaaaar

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Default Re: theBESTP4P World Tour 2007!!!!!!! NOW IN HAWAII!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway Enjoy. You better bring good pics and I don mean sight seens
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yea i dont care wat you can see off ur balcony

i can see pikeys having a bbq off mine

take some pics of these high street honeys for us all
    I'm the real pretty boy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

yo whats good biotchez its ya man the BEST P4P hollarin at you FREE from the Apple store at the Alo Moana Mall baby!

i now "conquered" dime pieces from all over the world. i even clocked these 2 sistas from 702 and i was like yo whats good sistas PBF gonna beat oscar come may 5th and they was all like hell naw we dont like his cocky assss hahaha. they started saying how they dont like the way he walks around 702 like hes the shit hahaha. so i guess even the sistas in 702 do no appreciate his arrogance. i got the blonde dimes, brunette dimes, japanese dimes, sistas, even carribean dimes, and latina dimes now all i gotta do is hook up with a hindu dime and im all set hahaha jk.

yo i think its safe to say that hawaii got the finest dimes in the world son! i dont know what it is but even the fobby japanese dimes here got big asss titiez and jlo booty galore this place is bannanas son!

u all sweatin the pics? u acting like ya man bestp4p is new to this man? u act like i even have to try man. u acting like im one of you who lives with ya MOMMY or who's sprung on ya girlfriend instead of livng it up in the 808, even on day number 2 i already broke some records son. u wanna see pics, then u shall recieve. ill post them soon as i get back to my office.

im in the zone like when kobe was making all them 50 pt plus games son!

GOD BLESS

1 love

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

just came back from mai tais and clocked 2 more hawaiian dime pieces son, its now so easy i can now hollar at dime pieces while showboating hahaha. thats a sweet science reference u biotchez. hope all is well. 1 Love baby!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good stuff man but you are lacking of good pics. I did like the ones from Orlando

Have a CC for sharing with us and make us envy you
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Good stuff man but you are lacking of good pics. I did like the ones from Orlando

Have a CC for sharing with us and make us envy you
    CC #181 bro! trust me bro once i get back to my office after this vaction i can connect my camera and upload the pics. u gonna see some magical record breaking smoooooooth OG shit son.

naw i aint making no one envy me man. in fact i invited everyone to roll with me and join my 808 entourage cuz thats how i roll. i mean that bro. every where i go u are all invited to roll just as long as u all aint cockblocking, hater, biotchez who have decent game. i even got each member of my entourage pimp ocean view rooms 70% off. after hawaii we taking over san diego for a weekend and its the same damn thang its all love everyones invited.

but since we are talking bout envy...................... theres was a bikini contest last night and guess who hollared and clocked the winner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

What's good everyone? ya man theBESTP4P had to cut his hawaii operation a bit short due to an emergency death in the family. my grandma passed away while I was in Hawaii so I had to return a bit early and of course the san diego leg of the tour was canceled and will be postponed for a later date to be announced.

R.I.P. Grandma!

GOD BLESS!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel for your loss Mi pana.

R.I.P.
    Que Viva Puerto Rico
    Hidden Content

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

Sheesh bro,I hope everything is cool.Take Care.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    Cool Clicks

I feel for your loss Mi pana.

R.I.P.
    gracias mi amor! my family didnt even break the news till i got to the airport. they didnt want me to ruin my hawaii trip, but F that man family first, i would of flew back in a heart beat. CC thanks for your thoughts. give me a day or two to post the pics i promise soon as everythings settled.

PS: your clip of ronald mcdonald getting smoked by the burger king king is already cheering me up in a creepy cucuy way LOL

Thread Information